[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be half-black, half-jewish my dad is white but raised by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1459748651107.jpg (56 KB, 700x528) Image search: [Google]
1459748651107.jpg
56 KB, 700x528
>be half-black, half-jewish my dad is white but raised by jews
>be gay also because women are shit and dicks feel so good inside me
>refer to myself as a "faggot nigger kike" at some point
>repeatedly use the words "faggot", "nigger" and "kike" from then on
>every white person around gets upset

Why are white people so brittle in the face of these terms? They're just words, after all.

Why are white people so brittle in general?
>>
if you say nigger around white people they are going to be uncomfortable since they need to say it to match your language but can't since black people will get upset at them
>>
File: 1433833754973.jpg (119 KB, 1024x752) Image search: [Google]
1433833754973.jpg
119 KB, 1024x752
>be half white
>complain about white people being brittle
>be half black too
>regular black people don't like me

>don't fit in anywhere
>end up on /r9k/

>>don't fit in there either
>>
>>27947071
You're only a jew if your mother is a jew. There's no half Jewish and your father isn't Jewish unless his mother was a jew. You're just a nigger faggot, sorry to burst your bubble
>>
>>27947154
>be a white fuccboi
>be brittle
Can you at least have the courtesy to be destroyed BEFORE the coming race war? You'll only waste our time.
>>
>>27947174
His mother was, actually. He's full jew.
I'ma "just" a nigger faggot because I never had a bar, but I feel ingrained enough in the jewish community through passover dinners and bat parties to call myself a proper kike. Plus, I fight for Zog.
>>
>>27947210
You're still not a jew if your mother wasn't.
>>
>>27947191
Why did you repeat my post, senpai?
>>
>>27947071
Obviously because you can say it but we can't. I'm bi myself and often refer to myself as faggot. Gets straightfags upset too.
>>
>>27947451
Fuck off, tumblrite.
>>
>>27947071
Do you really not understand that if you go around saying vulgar things people will think you are a vulgar person?

learn some manners you classless savage
>>
>>27947728
>learn some manners you classless savage
How about you go fuck yourself and learn to live, you honkey piece of shit tumblrite faux-left piece of neo-liberal milquetoast suburban garbage?

Or, in other worse, "Git Gud".
>>
>>27947749
Your angry tears are delicious.

I hate to say it, old boy, but you've just been whipped harder than your great-grandaddy back on the plantation.
>>
>>27947809
K.

How mad does it make you that you don't have power over me, white fuccboi?
>>
cause you're not in HS anymore
>>
>>27947983
You have to be in HS to not be offended by "Racial Epithets"?
>>
>>27948074
now it's just after HS white people expect a civilized manner of speech
>>
>>27948127
White people need to grow the fuck up and realize that the world is not tailored to them and their sensitive spots.

White people need to git gud or git out.
>>
>>27948141
shoo shoo bix nood
>>
>>27948184
git gud fag or git spit on bitch
>>
Another dad side half here, but my mom is white.

Shitsux, Jews won't accept me because I'm not a "real" Jew, and white people hate me because I'm "a Jew."
>>
>>27947071
This tweet: https://twitter.com/LolStvicious/status/719257221104824323

Notice how all the people bitching about it are white?
>>
>>27947071
Jews are behind that shit, fortunately it's just temporary and then the whites can stop the kike shit.
>>
>>27948318
Whites are completely ineffectual, at least these days. What could white people possibly hope to do about anything ever?
>>
>>27947071
It's how we're taught to react, if we don't well get fuckin lynched by the thought police
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.