[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anger thead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1455235145192.jpg (41 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1455235145192.jpg
41 KB, 396x385
I became a teacher to be like a passionate teacher in TV dramas, and I worked hard for the school. However, the principal who understood my way of teaching became sick, and hospitalized. Then, the vice-principal, Migiwa Anzu, took over the job. However, her educational policy was to make the students enter elite university, and my ideal education was broken. I was discouraged and became a bad teacher, and then even students began to make a fool of me. One day, I was scolded for the mistake I made in the class by the five female teachers who subordinated Ms. Migiwa. I didn't become a maths teacher to become someones pathetic whipping boy. I should have listened to my old man and joined the Navy, but I hate the smell of sea water and now I'm stuck. Always getting called out on the carpet by these stuck up bitches. I would like to tell these miserable cunts what they could do with their jobs. I am so ready for the year to end. I think at this rate I'll be non-renewed and I'm pissed because I know I have what is takes for this kind of population but my administration seems to have made it personal, that they think I can't handle this classroom. The abuse I receive from them. One of them even said to me 'You got less spine than a spina bifida victim.' I'm tired of getting pushed around by these ball busting bull dyke's. They make my life a living nightmare and I've had enough. I'm a man with a set of balls and I deserve to be treated with respect.
>>
Where do you teach? How long have you been teaching?
>>
>>27947058
>get told you have no spine
>I have balls
apparently you don't
>>
https://youtu.be/nLmsVBgZiak

Nice
>>
File: 42352345234.jpg (220 KB, 766x816) Image search: [Google]
42352345234.jpg
220 KB, 766x816
>"Thanks, most girls wouldn't be so understanding after they'd just been raped."
>>
>>27947083
A private highschool in california. I've been teaching for about 3 years now.
>>
Do you live in anime?
>>
>>27947058
nigga wat

kjhgfghjkijh
>>
>>27947058
>I became a teacher to be like a passionate teacher in TV dramas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcWLMkFmxck
>>
>>27947083
this is a hentai summary
>>
Change schools? That was always happening to teachers when I was in education
>>
>>27947058
http://myanimelist.net/anime/2194/Mejoku
Hmmmm
>>
File: 20160320_191737.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160320_191737.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
>>27947058
My friend i dont have a degree that lets me teach but i have taught many kids in my life and i would say i enjoy it, but working in a school with female teachers is only going to end poorly and sadly it seems like most teachers are female. I hope that you get away from that place before it saps all of your passion away because a teacher with out passion isnt really a teacher at all.

Enjoy the picture
>>
Why are you quoting synopsis of Mejoku?
http://myanimelist.net/anime/2194/Mejoku
>>
File: 1456400960909.jpg (42 KB, 625x372) Image search: [Google]
1456400960909.jpg
42 KB, 625x372
>>27947058
They hate you out of pure envy OP, when you are in the classroom with your students teach the way you always wanted, be like Mark in this scene or whatever you style is, open up to the students with some real talk:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxTRCPKFltE
But don't drop any names, just let the students know how you couldn't teach the way you wanted for a while because of the authority, say that from today you will do classes your way, and tell them to let you know if they find anything wrong with your ways and shit.
Ignore the cunts they do it out of envy, don't let some shity coworkers change what you wanted to be.
Maybe look for other teacher positions available at other schools and if you find one maybe go for that, but don't quit before being sure you got another job lined up.
Whenever they talk shit to you, be indifferent and say one word responses like "Yeah?", "Ok" and look busy while they drop some long lines about you being spineless blabla and then say "Can you repeat that?" and as they start talking again walk out of the room. Whenever you feel like they are about to start saying some bullshit again cut them mid sentence and bullshit something like "I have to check the students course work" or "I have to return some video tapes", or "I need to water my plant"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.