[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Name a single reason to live Just one >protip: you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Kill.png (73 KB, 248x255) Image search: [Google]
Kill.png
73 KB, 248x255
ITT: Name a single reason to live
Just one
>protip: you can't
>>
I don't have any. It just seems like a huge inconvenience to die. I don't want to hurt my family and I don't have the courage to do it. I wish I could just fall asleep and never wake.
>>
Because my life is the only thing within the universe that curries value.
>>
>>27946949
>value
how?
>>
>>27946906
you cant not live, u live forever beautiful
>>
>>27946960
By virtue of being myself.

I am the bar by which all is judged, and meaning is created.
>>
>>27946960
Not him, but access to you know, life?
>>
>>27946906
You might do that thing one day
>>
>>27946906
Everything we do or think is the result of a pattern of electronic impulses and chemicals in our brain that we fundamentally have no control over.

Even knowledge of this is a result of itself. It is awareness that isn't awareness because there is nothing to be aware. It's completely hypocritical. Being aware of being aware of being aware yet at the same time not aware because sentience doesn't truly exist.

You can't fight it.
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 205x246
I want to see the ending of one piece

Then i'd an hero
>>
>>27946906
>My last name is Bangtura

Like Ace Ventura: Pet Detective starring Jim Cary in the tittle role. He plays a crime solving vet who sends a slinky down the pyramids of Mexico.
>>
File: picture_3996.jpg (373 KB, 750x589) Image search: [Google]
picture_3996.jpg
373 KB, 750x589
>>27947092
Anime is the single reason i havent killed myself yet
>>
File: pepe trump4.jpg (31 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
pepe trump4.jpg
31 KB, 396x385
>Obama, you're fired
>>
Best reason to live is revenge and hate. Spend less time with electronics and more time with real people to realize they have no more right to live than you do. Many will end up pissing you off, which will give you fuel to outlast them.
>>
Despite having nothing going for me, I still have one tiny molecule of hope that somewhere out there that the one I'm meant to be with is waiting for me. I don't want to an hero, and then it turns out if I had waited a little bit longer then I'd have met her. Also I'm religious and don't want to turn up in hell because some douche of a creator thinks that relieving pain is somehow bad when he's done jack shit to help out with me or anyone else for that matter.
>>
> See this thread
> reply with shit post
> gets muted

> still please kill yourself
>>
Leicester City winning the EPL
>>
File: slayoj_1457910261939.jpg (79 KB, 720x1184) Image search: [Google]
slayoj_1457910261939.jpg
79 KB, 720x1184
Haven't found someone to pass 'er on to yet.
>>
>>27947148
>one tiny molecule of hope that somewhere out there that the one I'm meant to be with is waiting for me
you poor boy
i hate to be this guy but youre on a one way trip to getting very very huty
>>
File: 1458192028516.jpg (35 KB, 615x630) Image search: [Google]
1458192028516.jpg
35 KB, 615x630
>>27947137
tip harder next time plis
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.