[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>as a man, every single person in society sees you as completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1458502467499.jpg (62 KB, 475x454) Image search: [Google]
1458502467499.jpg
62 KB, 475x454
>as a man, every single person in society sees you as completely disposable and doesn't care if you die, especially women
Give me one good reason why you haven't killed yourself yet. You likely have too much pride to ever hope to accomplish your body's primary function so why would you still live.

Give me any decent reason to not kill myself come on
>>
>>27946903
Why end it all so early?
>>
My existence is an act of defiance to this sick matriarchal NWO.
>>
>>27946922
It was over before it began friend

People aren't going to suddenly start considering men as human too.
>>
>>27946903
Spite. That's what keeps me going.
>>
I don't give a fuck, I have my cool hobbies and as long as they don't take them away I'm golden
>>
Prove to them that you're not disposable, go out and do great things so that people value you. If you volunteer and affect two people's lives positively then you've made a difference.
>>
>>27946962
>prove to them you aren't disposable
So be their lapdogs? Jump through their hoops so i can have any value as a human being? That is the most degrading thing I have ever heard.
>>
File: 1460430552402.png (50 KB, 162x127) Image search: [Google]
1460430552402.png
50 KB, 162x127
Because I am the hero that was prophesized of in days of yore who will wrought salvation for Hashem's people.

As are you, but only if you listen to my voice.
>>
>>27946957
5 star post, my nigga
>>
>>27946958
>as long as they don't take them away
Well they're already doing that so what will you do?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.