[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>woke up at 1pm >feeling shit >sit at computer all day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>woke up at 1pm
>feeling shit
>sit at computer all day
>go to sleep at 5am
>feeling shit
Can't break the cycle.
>>
Eat healthier, go to the gym, go to sleep at a normal time.
>>
Donno what to tell you anon I do the exact same shit except worse. :( I can't break the cycle either.
>>
>>27946804
Why break the cycle? There are plenty of night shift remote work jobs out there.

Just pick up a few certifications in semi-obscure operating systems (HPUX, AIX, etc) and look for night shift remote break/fix work.
>>
OP, invest in stocks. A small amount you wouldn't mind losing, to do short term trading. This will give you a reason to get up at 9:30 AM on the East coast, or earlier if westward.
>>
>>27946815
This. You got to stay busy and take care of your body.
>>
Here I come with some empathy OP
I know how it feels like shit getting up really fucking late and feeling like you cannot even wake up.
And even if I try and force myself into sleeping earlier, I can't, and my mind starts getting back into computer stuff.
And since almost everything I do involves computers and all the info I want is in my hard drive, well, I keep using it until I cannot think anymore.
how does one break the loop?

>>27946815
you just don't get it do you?
>>
You better break it unless you wanna be as me:

no job
no career
no money

I have huge regrets about my teenage days. Especially one involving a girl that gave me her feelings and I didn't know how to react, and missed the chance for teenage love.

I live in a nation with 20% unemployment so really I have no room to fix my life now.

Gonna kill myself this year, unless something good happens, then I'd wait for 35 years old or so to kill myself, but not likely.
>>
>>27946804
>>27946818
Healthy food, gym, going to bed at 10/11

>>27946892
I don't get it either, but then again I'm not a sloth with no willpower.
>>
File: normalfags.png (832 KB, 1009x6647) Image search: [Google]
normalfags.png
832 KB, 1009x6647
>>27946804
Don't ask normalfags for advice anon. They'll give you the usual meme answers, like 'just gotta lift brah', or 'just sleep early', but they have no experience with depression or any form of mental illness, so naturally their advice will consist solely of meaningless platitudes that only worked on them because they were genetically predisposed to success.
>>
>>27948157
It's funny how some people as OP get this empathy, while others as me only got: "everything is your fault", "man up", etc.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.