[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here self medicates? >go out for morning jog >use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 89494393493849302023.png (407 KB, 870x593) Image search: [Google]
89494393493849302023.png
407 KB, 870x593
Who here self medicates?

>go out for morning jog
>use small dose of dilaudid(opiate)
>take relaxing shower
>feel better throughout the day
>have begun to actually socialize with people and even seem friendly
>>
It's a slippery ride you're on.

You won't believe it until it's too late.

See you on the other side :^)
>>
>>27946822
Like trying to fit in two pieces of wooden blocks with Elmer's Glue
>>
>>27946822
Explain your story so i don't start
>been want to try coke and opioids
>>
>>27946908
Not the guy you're replying to but the story goes like this for everyone:

>try prescription opiates
>love them (obviously)
>try to use responsibly and in moderation
>use creeps up
>price of prescription opiates is unsustainable
>realize heroin is super cheap and does the exact same thing
>???
>so what if I'm a dope feen?
>>
File: 1460168395392.jpg (59 KB, 675x450) Image search: [Google]
1460168395392.jpg
59 KB, 675x450
>>27946762
Yea, I go through 30 morphine sulphate continued release a month, and roxy 30's when I run out, suboxone when nothing else is available.
Withdrawals suck when I'm out but acting normal when I'm on em is worth it.
>>
Addiction is like some sort of tapeworm
>>
idk
today i woke up, ate 4 different strains of kratom to stop my runny nose and cure my seasonal allergies, hopped in the shower, ate some phenibut because i was supposed to go to work at my weekend job, had a cup of coffee, brewed two bags of store bought kava tea, soy lecithin granules, choline, and pramiracetam + noopept before my meal, came back home ate more kratom, two more bags of store bought kava tea, some chammomile at the end of the night
>>
>>27946938
I just deal with the heavy legs and bad disposition, heroin ain't worth it
>>
>>27946762
do drugs, experiment. its the way its done around here ya know?

you should try heroine, its a lot cheaper and the high is way better. plus i know you are getting cucked on that hydromorphone that shit is much more expensive for what you are getting than heroine.
>>
>>27946991
Oh fuck off, heroin sucks because the withdrawals are actual sickness. Like having the flu for a month. Pills just leave you craving and weak. A little will power and you can quit.
>>
I tried diclazepam last two nights. Fell asleep for 12 hours the first time and blacked out the second time. Family weren't impressed- said I was falling about the house and shit and that they nearly rand emergency services
>>
>>27947044
Checked
Also try something more your speed. Like hydro or morphine. Orally they're basically the same. Oxy has a better kick, percs or roxies.
Keep it recreational, brothers. I take it before major social situations and as a sex enhancer. But even then I get withdrawals, so yea, bottom line is be fuckin careful.
Protip: Physical activity can enhance the peak, like sex or jogging. Once you peak, lay down and use tobacco for best nods. I dip Copenhagen winter green while smoking Marlboro reds.
>>
any addie abusers?
>take adderall 30mg
>day after lose social skills and act like a retard
>day after that psychosis state if mind (conspiracy orientated)
>Popped 90 mg when i was first starting once
>tried telling my brother the world was run by jews, ended up with the theory that theres an immortal controller who has the fountain of youth at his disposal.
.....those comedowns mang.
>
>>
>>27947042
basically just concentrated hydromorphone my friend. its all about quantities, you probobly havent done heroine before, which is good. but if you try it the withdrawls arent that bad as long as you only do a bit. heavy users get all crazy with it thats why you see that.

i dont touch opiates because i know that will just lead me to heroine. my adiction started with muh vicodin, then Promethean syrup.

its all just watered down heroine pretty much.

go on! try it! injecting is fin too! you like pink floyd? hell yea man groovy
>>
File: 4564567567867.jpg (10 KB, 301x168) Image search: [Google]
4564567567867.jpg
10 KB, 301x168
>>27947042
>craving and weak
same thing as heroine.
>>
>>27947324
I snorted speed once and took MDMA on a trance party. Damn, trance parties are the best things a robot can experience.
>find a party event on facebook
>get some cockroach to get me tomorrowland
>go to party alone
>pop the pill
>put on glasses
>love everyone
>leave after 6 hours of dancing
Best night ever.
The comedown got me spiraled into severe depression, so now I'm on SSRI's and can't take anything. I can't wait till my depression gets better so I can take MDMA or acid again.

Yeah btw acid rocks.
>>
File: 1460296066827.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1460296066827.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
>>27947324
Fuck i know this feel

>tfw you think of the cringey shit you said when you were rollin
>>
>27947468
When i roll my eyes get super dilated
>boss always makes a face at me "anon you alright?" Know he's looking at my eyes
>lol fuck him, he can't do anything (walmart stopped drug testing or something)
>Anyway 10 month addie binge in progress
>rolling hard in smoke shack chain smoking, New guy asks for 1 give him 5
>Start telling him about indigo children
>wtf.exe
at this point i was slipping into a slight psychosis
>girl says hi. Ask for her # fuck it in rolling
>"um i have a boyfriend...right here"
>360 and leave to go get coffee.
Have more adderall psychosis stories if anyones interested.
>>
>>27946987
Wtf do you eat an entire herb garden each day?

Btw, try curing ur runny nose with NAC, worked wonders for me.
>>
>>27947449
Comedowns are what made a test run of 10 mgs a full blown 11 month journey.
>>
File: 1460579532767.jpg (32 KB, 258x310) Image search: [Google]
1460579532767.jpg
32 KB, 258x310
>>27947943
>>Start telling him about indigo children
>>
File: 1413748890714.png (176 KB, 934x547) Image search: [Google]
1413748890714.png
176 KB, 934x547
I took 20mg Dexedrine for a couple of weeks to study. I quit cold turkey a few days ago but now I am supremely depressed and very tired. Nobody told me you could get addicted to amps.

Send help
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.