[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get in big fight with gf last night >both wanting to break
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: KfucOsR.jpg (13 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
KfucOsR.jpg
13 KB, 480x270
>get in big fight with gf last night
>both wanting to break up
>she says she still loves me
>goes home
>next day she asks me to come over
>see her
>all of sudden she's all uppity, literally grabbing my crotch, and trying to be flirty.
>kind of annoyed by this, get mad
>she doesn't even care and still trying to get me in the mood
>I leave and tell her I'll talk later
>she starts making sad faces and then says "Okay, I love you"

what the fuck happened?
>>
>>27946566
l hate this stupid reaction image
>>
Take your normalshit to r/relationships
>>
She thinks you're about to leave her, so she's trying harder to keep your attention.
>>
>>27946566
she changed her mind. she doesn't want to leave. she said it on an impulse and is trying desperately to seduce you back.

>tfw no girl will ever grab your crotch
>tfw no girl will ever seduce you for fear of losing you
>>
>>27946596
sometimes she jokes, because I'm hardly ever working, and she works two jobs. So she asks me like "did you find a new girlfriend yet?" and I just say, no, I have no reason to. But she thinks it's funny, even if I play along and tell her "yeah, she gives way better head than you"

Is this normal?
>>
>>27946625
You have any more shitty reaction images to share with us?
>>
>>27946566
She knows you shitpost on /r9k/
>>
>>27946620

I feel like she thinks I'm losing attraction to her or something. I'm not, just kind of tired of fighting all the time. She tells me that if I wasn't good in bed, she'd dump me by now.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.