[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here actual /shitskin/? I don't mean the racist ape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: Rosacea2-2.jpg (31 KB, 340x264) Image search: [Google]
Rosacea2-2.jpg
31 KB, 340x264
Who here actual /shitskin/? I don't mean the racist ape skin. I am not racist. I mean real shitskin like dermatitis, rosacea, acne...?

I have rosacea, life is pretty horrible. I look like a crab.
>>
I feel you
Its fucking horrible, i look like a tomato 24/7
>>
This is only a detriment if you would be attractive without it.
>>
>>27946582
I would be a 5-6 without it, now I am a 4.
>>
I have rosacea around my nostrils, always looks like my nose is bleeding. Pretty bad spot, sometimes you can't see it though
>>
>>27946544
Acne here. Took isotretinoin until my anus started bleeding. Then my doctor told me to stop. Still have acne.
>>
>>27946544
I have rosacea on my cheeks, but I'm a girl so it just looks like a bad blush job.
most people tell me I have good skin and I can't tell if they're making fun of me or not.
>>
I have black heads mainly on my cheeks that I cannot seem to get rid of and have been there for years. Only occasionally does one start to get a little too full and then out comes like an inch rod of fucking filth.

I'm not even worried about the acne and pits of scaring on my chest, arms, and shoulders. I just want the skin on my face to be nice and smooth.
>>
File: 1.jpg (67 KB, 720x1084) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
67 KB, 720x1084
>>27946637
>YWN NEVER BE A QT WITH PERMANENTLY ROSY CHEEKS

i grumbled
>>
i have it too, used to not be able to manage it and looked like i had scarlet fever but have since mastered it and look fine now.
>>
>>27946778
I know a girl like that. It's a qt and has permanentely rosy cheeks. She also has seen a metric ton of dick, and her mental issues make most robots seem normal.

But she has a pretty nice with a petite build and a awesome ass so of course she never has loneliness problems.
>>
Is that you?

OP, you're a supreme qt
>>
I have acne on my back and shoulders. It clears up a little in the summer when i spend time in the sun shirtless. It reapears im the winter though
>>
>>27946544

Psoriasis here - I have patches on my arms, legs, back, chest, face, scalp. Pretty much everywhere except my hands, feet and genitals. That being said, my case is mild compared to some.

People look at you with disgust, as if you're some sort of leper. That kinda fucks you up when it's been your entire life. Apart from some itching/chafing and joint pain (psoriatic arthiritis), there is not too much physical discomfort (it's worse for people with it on their hands and feet). It's just the emotional damage.

It's enough to turn anyone into a robot, and I don't expect that I'm the only one with it on /r9k/. Cara Delivigne also has it for the /cara/ fans out there.
>>
>>27946544
Do you do anything for it op? I used to have it like a strip across my nose ans cheeks, it truly sucks and looks especially bad when photographed with a flash. I used cortisone cream twice a day and now its almost invisible.
Ive had recurring skin issues all my life but only now my skin is normal. I had terrible eczma as a kid and my skin would peel uncontrollably.
>>
File: s1gko.gif (90 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
s1gko.gif
90 KB, 500x281
>>27946637
Same here! Although I never get told I have nice skin...Not that I talk to people.
It's a bother with what an extremely drastic contrast it is from my natural color as it stops directly at the delicate skin under the eyes.
Do you not wear makeup either? I'm too worried it'll make my skin worse, so I just deal with it.

I've heard while it's more common in women, it's often worse for men when they do get it. Feels bad for all of us though.

>>27947911
I've recently stopped washing my face normally and have tried oil cleansing using extra virgin olive oil, castor oil and a few drops of tea tree oil. I massage it into my face for two minutes and let it absorb into the skin for eight more minutes. Then, I take a microfiber washcloth, run it under hot water, wring it out, place it on my face to steam until it's cooled and repeat on the other side of the cloth. I'll gently wipe off a bit of extra oil and my face seems to look a bit better. No new acne either and the oils moisturize your skin at the same time.
>>
>>27946544
I have Asian Flush. After a bottle or two of beer my cheeks get really read and so does the rest of my face shortly afterwards, it's annoying.

My actual skin is fine though, smooth and blemis free.
>>
>>27946544
I got like dandruff on my face (no its not psoriasis) but i use selsun for my head and it rinses my face too, so as long as i wash my hair regularly, my skin is clean.
>>
>>27948399
Could your body not be able to handle gluten well? There are gluten-free beers out there to test this.I've seen some people become flushed with regular beer and once they switched to gluten-free it stopped.
>>
>>27948425
Oh and i didnt want to sound cool, cause before selsun my skin has looked pretty awful at times, esp. Cause i kept ripping the skin flakes off myself.
>>
>>27947800
me too

is actually hell on earth barely human no one ever wants you.
>>
>>27946544
>i don't mean ape skin
>i'm not racist
kekarino
>>
>>27948469
We're talking about humans here, not monkeys he means.
>>
>>27948446
Well i think alcohol is probably always bad for one's skin.
>>
>>27948467

How severe is yours?
>>
>>27948522
Like body covered 80%,arms, legs, back, chest even my dick has some patches, and now my neck and my jaw is becoming to appear.

i dont known why i dont just kill myself.
feel prisioner of my own body,too ashamed of showing it on public without long slevess shirts and pants... besides the aesthetic thing, this stupid curse make us soffocate more and cant do proper excersice because I cant sweat properly

jasafjasfnjenfjewnfjnwfjnw H e l l
>>
>>27948602

I'm sorry, man.

How do you cope day to day? What keeps you going?

Do you ever believe that you'll find love/relationships?
>>
File: 1458002544707.jpg (27 KB, 229x377) Image search: [Google]
1458002544707.jpg
27 KB, 229x377
>not just saying badskin instead
>>
>>27948217
I have the same as you (girl with rosacea) I actually like it because I have pale blemish free skin and golden hair. What's your colouring, the blush may be nice.
>>
File: 1390536399652.jpg (40 KB, 512x504) Image search: [Google]
1390536399652.jpg
40 KB, 512x504
4th wave of horrible, persistent breakout is now finally ending. I'm 22, and I'm almost free. The scarring will fade over time.
>tfw almost cleanskin
>>
>>27946544
i get hives when sunlight hits me. i always have to wear pants and longsleeves, gloves when i leave the house. baseball cap or beanie. it sucks. wish i could wear some shorts outside. its really rare skin condition. it sucks.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.