[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
chad/stacy siblings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1454497555156.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1454497555156.png
58 KB, 645x773
Who here /Chad or Stacy sibling/?

My older brother is a literal chad, he has tons of friends,an avalanche of gfs, even a handful of bfs. He is constantly out with his huge circle of friends and getting laid on a weekly basis. when hes not hanging out hes always texting or skyping people. his friends and booty calls are always coming in and out of our house, forcing me to live in my room. My parents don't do shit about it even though he is 23 and jobless because "boys will be boys"

The worst part of it all is that he never talks to me. He pretends I don't exist. My parents don't really care about me either, the constantly compare me to him and tell me I should be more like him.

I'm a 21 y/o kv that's never had a gf. I don't have a single friend, irl or online. I work all day every week and I'm hoping to move out soon and never speak to my "family" again. It's just not fucking fair. when I finally kill myself they wont even care and just use if for pity points on their friends.

dose anyone here feel this feel?
>>
Pic of your brother pls.
>>
>>27946171
>when I finally kill myself they wont even care and just use if for pity points on their friends.
Then don't let them OP. Get the fuck out and never look back, you'll be better for it.
>>
>>27946171
You've known this guy for years and he pretended you never exist.
Why should you?
You're a grown ass man, get over it.
He has his life and you have your own
There's no reason why they should connect
Take care
>>
>>27946171
I was in your shoes. I worked out, got in shape, make a ton of money, have a huge beautiful house, a nice car, have a 8/10 who I know just likes me for the money but whateves I get my rocks off.

Now I have my brother constantly trying to hang out with me but I blow him off and now have my own set of friends. My parents want money and ask for it but I never respond.

Fuck em, it came to the point now its not even for them. I improve for me. As it should have always been
>>
>>27946171
>tfw only close family is siblings and cousins
>17,18, 21
>all where's
>>
my bro was a chad but he's dead, so that's that.
>>
lmao, fucking get over yourself.

Mommy and daddy probably don't care about emo-bitch boy because he's always crying about how hard he has it.
>>
Chad bro should help you out. Losers make great wingmen since it makes the alpha look "sensitive"
>>
>>27946171
Hey if you honestly don't have any friends, I'll contact you if you post a throwaway email. I wouldn't mind IMing on skype and stuff. I can try to give you social advice and what not as well if you want it.
>>
File: 1454523666561.jpg (24 KB, 549x471) Image search: [Google]
1454523666561.jpg
24 KB, 549x471
>19 y/o neet
>sister is a 29 y/o stacy/registered nurse and valedictorian

What a juxtapose.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 718x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 718x1000
Both my younger sister and older sisters are maximum Stacies.

Younger sister
>19
>in a sorority at a huge party university
>tennis player
>boyfriend is in a fraternity
>tailgates at football games
>beauty queen title holder
>active on Pinterest
>favorite activity is drinking whipped cream vodka
>brilliant at math, retarded at the arts/humanities

She's vapid, but still generally a good person.

Older sister
>29
>daughter of my dads first wife, a stripper (lol)
>bleached blond hair+extensions
>stomach and lower back and ankle tattoos
>dropped out of high school and went to beauty school (dropped out of that too)
>fake nails, fake eyelashes EVERY DAY
>fake blue contacts even though her eyes are green
>dates guys with names like Travis or Cody
>shotguns beer like it's an accomplishment
>extremely promiscuous, can't hold a guy down because she dates "bad boy" losers

She's a hot mess. But she's nice. But absolutely a hot mess.

My brother isn't a Chad though. He's married with a kid and he's awesome.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.