[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skype feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>finally try to be social after months of isolation
>find group of a few people online saying that they want to add more people to their Skype group
>join call
>they barely acknowledge/ignore me
>no one responds to anything I say, even if its a reply to others
>just get a few "yea's" in agreement
>they are having this fun and engaging conversation and they wont let me join it
>they refuse to let me join it
>extreme anxiety starts to kick in
>5 mins in "hehe sorry guys I gotta go!"
>no one says goodbye to me before I leave

FUCK. my suicidal thoughts are back a full force and my body is twitching in anxiety. perhaps I'm better off alone.
>>
>>27945783
my sort of girlfriend hasn't talked to me in like 3 weeks and it's making me lonely as fuck
>>
My skype gf gives me short answers
i think shes gonna dump me
>>
Yeah no I don't understand that OP. Perhaps it was just a bad group of people. Sorry to hear how it went.
>>
Shit op that makes me feel hard. Thats basically the reason why I gave up on Internet friends years ago, no one respects you online unless your good at conversation.

YOU CANNOT BE A ROBOT IF YOU HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SKYPE FRIENDSHIP
>>
>>27945783
Those are the wrong type of people man, you have to find the good ones who actively engage others. Don't let other people being total cunts get you down, nothing you did wrong amigo.
>>
>5 mins in "hehe sorry guys I gotta go!"

How are they supposed to be able to include you when they have only known you for five minutes?

You need to give groups a lot more time to get to know you before they are able to engage in conversation with you the way they can talk to each other.
>>
File: background4.jpg (15 KB, 248x326) Image search: [Google]
background4.jpg
15 KB, 248x326
>>27945828
I'm in the same situation, which is depressing since we were having such a good time a few weeks ago

I was going to ask her out on an actual date instead of just dinner where we split the checks, but she got sick the day we met up and hasn't really come over since

the replies have gotten shorter and shorter
she never wants to do anything anymore

I can see the end in sight, and it never even really began
>>
File: Untitled.png (491 KB, 663x673) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
491 KB, 663x673
>>27945783
We've been around for about 6 months.

I can't PROMISE you that everyone is going to not be a cunt, but we all more or less get along here, OP.

We just talk about video games and suicide all day, standard robot feels.
>>
>>27945783
if you like edgy politics, i can add you to a Skype group i run, which is pretty active.
>>
>>27946773
what's your username?

asdfdsds
>>
>>27946792
dubbidubz

i'll need to talk to you one on one before i can add you to the group.
>>
>>27946864
>its a "we interview everyone who tries to join us so we know they fit in" group
>>
>>27946898
It won't be an interview. But yeah, to be part of any group, you need to fit in to some extent.
>>
>>27946898
But if you have a problem with massive third world immigration, you'll fit in enough.
>>
>>27946735
These guys are cool af
>>
>Start a social pyramid scheme
>Form an exclusive social elite
>Lure robots into thinking they can join
>Revel in excluding them once they do and making them feel inferior
>Even maybe get them to recruit more robots in a vain attempt at winning your affections
>suddenly 100 robots orbiting your elite group
>social structure begins to entropy
>robots form their own groups and abandon yours
>The seeds are planted and the cycle continues
>>
>>27946735
Add me if you want. Skype: hav99v
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.