[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any bots want to shitpost and share feels in this tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tso.jpg (755 KB, 787x1125) Image search: [Google]
tso.jpg
755 KB, 787x1125
Any bots want to shitpost and share feels in this tonight?
>>
File: cover.jpg (112 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
112 KB, 700x700
More than usual I feel like I'm just floating the days away and its scary
>>
>>27945779
What the fuck, this is real?
>>
Shiiit I remember making my crush and me fuck each other 24/7 on sims 2. Real talk
>>
>>27945779

I never played the sims online, though I wanted to when I was a kid. Was it any good?
>>
I'll never be an innocent kid again with time to waste and not a care in the world. I want to die, but at the same time I fear death.
>>
I should be happy. I got things going for me, friends, work , potential lovers, musical talent, school but im not. Im miserable and thing about ending it every night. The alcohol used to help but its making me crazier these days. I just want to stop spinning lpng enough to get a general isldea of whats wrong with me, or to at least stop hurting the people i care about.
>>
>>27945779
>made rice
>want to make pot stickers
>pot is dirty
>don't want to clean the pot
>don't want to eat just plain rice either
>need to wake up at 5:30am for work

I've been in an apathetic depression for awhile now. Still depressed af, but not to the point I was a few months ago where I actually tried to kill myself and wound up in a hospital for 3 days.

Right now it's sort of a 'shit sucks, but whatever' type of deal. I guess the school work keeps my mind off those thoughts. So I'm depressed enough to feel like shit 24/7, but not to the point where I necessarily want to kill myself.

There's a girl in my math class that's pretty qt, but I don't have the balls to talk to her. Plus, the class is small, ~12 students, so if shit goes wrong I can't just disappear into the crowd and I can't just drop it because I need it for my 2nd major. Funny thing, this math class has more females than males when I honestly thought it would be the opposite, like almost 100% male.

I also have sunburn from being outside all day.
>>
>>27946767
>>27946779
He didn't mean this thread you selfish fucks. Go play Sims online with him.
>>
>>27946827
I didn't even know this was a fucking thing. I though it was just another MEME.
>>
>>27946852
You might be right actually, I didn't know the Sims online was a thing.
>>
For anybody legitimately interested:

http://forum.freeso.org/threads/how-to-join-a-server-and-install-freeso.676/

If anybody manages to get the game running post here and I'll host a server.
>>
>>27947113
That's a lot of work for people who are only going to use this once to shitpost. Try Second Life or something.
>>
>>27947722

>download an exe
>install
>extract file 'a' to directory
>extract file 'b' to directory
>alot of work

Second Life is only worthwhile if you enjoy riding around on floating dickcycles and yiffing with furfags.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.