[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So tonight I came to the conclusion that my personality doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
So tonight I came to the conclusion that my personality doesn't reflect well with women so I'm probably going to be a hermit for the rest of my life.

What about you /r9k/, do you see your future?
>>
I'm going to kill myself, beyond a shadow of a doubt.
>>
>>27945795
I really wish you wouldn't but you can do whatever you want as your own person I guess. I hope you feel better somehow.
>>
>>27945819
I don't get why people give a shit about what anonymous strangers on the internet do.
>>
>>27945876
Well some people like me don't like the idea that something can be so bad for someone they want to kill themselves. I don't genuinely know if I care for the particular stranger or if it's just a sudden realization that I could reach that stage. I do care for people in general.

Anybody has the potential to reach the stage of wanting to kill themselves, I don't want to. The way I look at it, there's always opportunity to at least enjoy life in SOME way.
>>
>>27945774
What aspects of your personality don't reflect well with women?
>>
>>27945997
I don't even know. I can be depressingly nihilistic a good majority of the time and that can turn anybody off.
>>
>>27946044
But it has to be something about me, I've been an attractive guy for the most part and I can talk to people but there's obviously something I give off.

Been fucked over every time I think something is starting up for me so now I pretty much actively avoid even trying to catch feels for a girl. Bet that doesn't help either.
>>
Just so you know beee your self means don't be a depressed nihilistic lonly fat beta orbiter.
Become interesting.
>>
>>27946386
Be yourself means don't pretend to be someone else. It's great advice because if you are yourself you won't get caught up in yor bullshit lies and get sniffed out by the girl. If yourself doesn't attract girls then you don't attract girls.
>>
File: 1450749787332.jpg (57 KB, 604x377) Image search: [Google]
1450749787332.jpg
57 KB, 604x377
>>27945774
My future? I'm not interested in human relationships or reality. I'm not interested in myself either. I'm going to distract myself from my own existence through virtual escapism until my father is dead, and then I'm going to kill myself. I'm going to be a gluttonous pig while I'm doing it and maybe I'll beat him to the grave. There's nothing for me in reality, I don't belong here. I have accepted and embraced hopelessness and helplessness and am looking forward to my future as a virtual hermit.
>>
>>27946426
The only people that tell you to be your self are the people that think being depress is not part of who you are.
>>
>>27946426
if yourself doesn't attract girls then you need to improve yourself.
>>
File: IMG_20160418_023558.jpg (54 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160418_023558.jpg
54 KB, 500x489
>>27946585
Pretty much this and i regret binge watching this show i felt suicideal for weeks.
>>
>>27945876

Exactly. For all you know anon could be a person that heads your advice, doesn't kill himself and goes on to live a long and horrible life where he causes more pain than good.

I say do it.
>>
File: odysseus.jpg (189 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
odysseus.jpg
189 KB, 1920x1080
>>27945774
playing DS3 for the next few weeks or so doing stupid themed cosplays
after that I don't know
>mfw a cyclops near me
>>
Future is working some mediocre office job and trying not to fall asleep there then coming home to rundown dumpy apartment and watching shit on internet until I fall asleep. Repeat until body begins to break down. I'll be one of those people that dies alone in the apartment and isn't found until the landlord comes to collect rent because the debit card expires or someone complains about the smell. I can already envision clearly what the last days will be like. Feels like it'll be tomorrow even though its probably two or three decades away, that'll be the blink of an eye though.
>>
File: 1460350164648.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1460350164648.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
I was on r9k alot for years and I can still relate to most of the threads here. Even though I stopped being neet and I have all the things you guys think you want.
I built myself into a new man. Someone who is respected and even admired. I travel a lot, socialize with random people as well as close friends. Have money for expensive hobbies like offroading, shooting and climbing. All that shit. I spent the last year going mad just doing things I thought were fun but now all of my equipment sits in my garage gathering dust (In my defense it is winter) and I haven't cleaned my house in like 3 months.

I just sit at my computer watching movies or playing games and messing about on skype with internet friends. Literally the entire time I am awake. It's not that I don't like doing all those fun things or that I hate my job. love doing it infact and I'm going to work abroad with loads of strangers in a remote place with barely any internet for the next 8 months.

Those things are interesting but I really couldn't give a shit if I lost it and was just back being NEET playing vidya. I don't even know why I do it, I'm happy just being at my computer living life through an avatar as my internet handle. The only thing I've missed is sex but really not enough for it to bother me, it would just be nice you know.

I don't know what the future holds and I don't even care. I just know I am confident enough to make the best of whatever situation I am thrust into. I would just like to be sad or happy or feel strongly about something. I don't dislike living enough to kill myself but I wouldn't really mind dying either so I'll just keep going. I sometimes envy you guys when you talk about all these things you feel sad about not having. At least you aren't completely apathetic.
>>
>>27945774

i sort of am one. i work and that's it. i had a lot of friends in college/uni but after that time we all quickly went our separate ways. some still try to hang but it's a once a year type of stuff and also when i was in my early 20s i realized i had no time for friends, really. creatively speaking it was great to get things done with friends but when the time came they all turned into "it's ME time" and nobody seemed interested to keep things going... that was a let down at first but it was a natural thing. never really got with another group of people to do music/movies whatever but uni turned me into a consumer instead of a maker anyway. since then it's ME time all the time, getting into culture n shit.

this evening i thought of a few instances where i started to talk to a woman to get to know her and ask her to consider me as a "contender" , feeling fun, funny, generous, courageous and sincere enough to want to get to know someone and... got a "dead in the eye" look for my effort, treated as if i am a non-sexual person not worth knowing. that shut me down, real deep, every time i muster the courage to try. and it was so easy at first, to be real and all that, full brain illuminated just being happy and wanting to be like that with someone else and... getting shot down. not in an evil way but getting looked through as a non entity. i guess it contributed a lot to my liking of being invisible and posting on anon board and the culture that comes with it; turned a negative into some posi elements. funny story: in many instances i crossed path with some of those ladies weeks or months later and the situation got reversed!: that time around she was the happy go lucky , fun and funny who want to step forward to engage with me and i was the one to look through her as an asexual , smile and give her my polite excuse to continue my walking away. it was semi conscious : recognizing her(happened 4 or 5 times) as someone who doesn't value me...
>>
>>27947520
(continuing a bit to end this)
in retrospect there are many reasons to explain how they behaved: surprised, stomped (i am good looking, was even better looking 15 years ago of course) , used to be treated well and get A game from every single male they come across only to maybe realize later on that they were not right with me , maybe she was like me and that's what caused the misunderstanding or something etc . i hate to think of this kind of thing. maybe one of em was the woman of my life. since then i ...can't say i gave up and go full hermit. i still try but i have no real hope. to find a truly interesting woman. i sent some messages on dating sites, making compromises , messaging boring ladies. one thing that pissed me off: i was rude to someone and she knew a woman i know so now she knows that about me... that i would like to have someone to have a family with... i refused her because she got a grating tacky personality also not that hot and now she must think she got something on me... that thought annoys me.
>>
>>27945774

I have a rape vibe, so that kind of sealed it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.