[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just lift weights they said >just dress well they said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
>just lift weights they said
>just dress well they said
>just b urself they said

None of it matters. It never fucking mattered.
This world is entirely based on dice rolls that are out of your control. It is unbelievable just how terrible this world is, a Heaven for some and a Hell for others.
>>
These studies are just as arbitrary as female preferences themselves, they mean nothing.
>>
>>27945724
Kys then
>>
>>27945796
Why the fuck are you here? If the answer is to spend actual minutes of your life laughing at people who have nothing, you might need to be the person who kills himself.
>>
>>27945796
If every robot killed at least 10 normals before killing themselves the world would be a better place
>>
Yep, welcome to the real world - where not all girls are the same, and opinions, preferences, and emotions vary wildly and without reason. Since you're now aware that you're violently spinning out of control without any destination like the rest of us, what will you do? it's all up to you, since none of it matters anyway. Pick your horizon, and just go.
>>
put a source on that statistic or suck your micropenis you cuck
>>
>>27945884
Fuck off, Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>27945724
this doesn't make much sense. The girl is not gonna see your penis until you're both naked. And at that point it doesn't really matter anymore. Just get yours and bail
>>
Yeah, and I'd take an average-looking girl with huge firm tits, a tiny waist, and a round ass over a girl who's beautiful from the neck up and then shaped like a sack of dirty laundry.

Wouldn't you? Why blame women?
>>
>>27945724
Women have a fucked idea of what average is.
>>
81% of us hate u
>>
>>27946051
>Why blame women?
because they're not human and should be put in place.
>>
>giving a shit about what women think or say they think
hot guys get laid
ugly /average guys have to work their ass off to get pussy and its always with strings attached
i'd give up my reasonably sized dick for a small dick if it meant i was hot my entire life

you have no idea how many doors that shit opens
>>
>>27946021
most robots just want a gf to love
not a one night stand
>>
>>27945724
this is stupid, how would girls know if you have a big dick or not
Theyre still gonna go for good looking guys anyway
>>
>tfw you'll never punch a woman in the stomach with a cervix hit
>>
IM CHAD THUNDERCOCK!

KYS KEKFAGS!

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THE BODY, FACE, OR DICK LIKE MINE!
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 167x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 167x200
>one chance at life
>be a 7" dicklet
>>
>>27945724
That's still just 4/5, bruv
There's a whole 19%, roughly 30 million in the US, out there that don't mind the oversized clit you're packing.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.