[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have school super early in the morning >Can't sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Alice-facepalm.jpg (24 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
Alice-facepalm.jpg
24 KB, 500x275
>Have school super early in the morning
>Can't sleep
>12:17 AM here
What do I do guys
>>
>>27945285
Go to sleep Tommy or i'm going to tell your father.
>>
Get at least some sleep, even if it's only like 2 hours. It'll suck but you'll survive.
>>
>>27945317
I've been trying baka
>>
>>27945346
if you say so. it's just that my ADHD gets worse when im tired
>>
i feel your pain fellow insomniac
>>
>>27945285
Get off the computer, the screen is just going to keep stimulating your brain.

Go get some warm milk, walk around for like ten minutes, then try to sleep again.
>>
>>27945285
School? Why do you do this to yourself?

robo
>>
>>27945393
Relish in the fact that you're not too exhausted to think.

School also doesn't happen that early. OP probably has like six or seven hours of sleep ahead of him.
>>
It's just school. You might as well stay up and drink a few coffees. I've been up for 30 hours and at work right now, took about 500mg coffein this morning.
>>
The only over the counter sleep medicine that works for me for consistent daily use is unisom doxylamine succinate. However, in the USA the dose is an insanely large 25mg. Get a pill splitter and divide it into 4 doses of ~6.5mg and you'll sleep a good eight hours.
>I'm 220 lbs and that works for me. ymmv
>>
Call in sick like me.
>>
Same

i end feeling awful and tired int he mornings
>>
>>27945285
You live in the west coast too op?
>>
>>27945285
1:39 am now :/
>>
File: 1459113720940.jpg (48 KB, 377x497) Image search: [Google]
1459113720940.jpg
48 KB, 377x497
>>27945285
do pushup and situps till your muscles scream
then you will feel tired and sleep will come easy
>>
Just skip class and focus on your future career as a NEET
>>
File: 1457094645849.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1457094645849.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>have class at 10:00am
>have paper due for that class today
>have one paragraph done
>it's 3:48am
>>
>>27945285
i have no advice to offer but i hope you have a wonderful day at school tomorrow
>>
>>27945285
Just fix you sleep schedule
Today stay up late, till 2 am or something. then wake up early at about 5-6 am.
After that go to bed at the right time. Youll be so tired that youll fall asleep no problem. Beyond that go to bed and wake up at the same times. Good luck OP
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.