[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chadbro Discussion Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 6f5.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
6f5.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
Chads, or normies only. I'll start

I found a really nice girl who rarely goes out and is insanely cute. Literally a 9/10. She is the settling down type.

Then I found my old friend from high school wants to hook up, and she is literally down to fuck whenever. She is hot, and has nice ass and tits. Would rate her equally, even though she's not as wholesome.

Who should I pick?
>>
Both unless you're a beta son of a bitch.
>>
>>27945262
Both. Pursue the girl that wants to settle down, but it's official smash as much as possible.
>>
/r9k/ is dead

oregano comaeti
>>
>>27945262
>believes in the settling down type
>asks who to pick instead of fucking both
>calls himself chad
Get off my fucking board robot.
>>
>>27945262
>ITT robots roleplay as chads or normies
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 266x190
>>27945288
This man, sounds like you got the perfect opportunity here. Silvah plattah my nigga
>>
>>27945262
the high school chick sounds fun

since i've been fucking regularly with my gf these last months my gains have been skyrocketing through the roof

life's good
>>
File: 2204269-Max-Paynes-face.jpg (16 KB, 431x557) Image search: [Google]
2204269-Max-Paynes-face.jpg
16 KB, 431x557
>match with a girl on tinder
>start having a nice conversation
>quoting memes and tv shows we both like
>establish solid rapport, go for the date invite
>"That sounds nice, but I don't really drink. How bout coffee?"
>>
>>27945403
I'd thank the fucking Gods tbqh. Every girl I've gotten to know so far has been an alcoholic.
>>
>>27945515
I'm not trying to get into a relationship with Mrs. Prim and Proper. I want to get drunk and do fun shit with freaky girls.
>>
>>27945515
>>27945515
bruh drinking coffee on a tuesday night is boring as fuck and a waste of time. i'd dip out immediately.
>>
>>27945262
bruh do them both why not. thats what a girl would do.

youl look back and be upset that you didnt do the other one your whole life.
>>
My mom doesnt let me lie on the internet
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.