[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Toby Turner a Rapist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 13
File: toby-turner-tobuscus.png (255 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
toby-turner-tobuscus.png
255 KB, 670x377
What do you faggots think?
>>
its not rape if it cant be proved
>>
>>27945194
why should i give a flying fuck?
>>
nope

his ex-gf went to tumblr instead of the police so there's your red herring
>>
>>27945312
You make a good point anon well Memed
>>
>>27945194
From what I've heard he probably didn't drug her. As for the 'pressuring', unless he's holding a gun to your head or blackmailing you its not rape.
>>
Don't know, don't care. It's just funny to see this faggot upset.
>>
I doubt it, but I'm also sure he'll never fully recover from this
I don't like his videos, but he didn't deserve that.
>>
>>27945444
It is pretty funny watching internet "celebrities" squirm
>>
>>27945394
This guy can actually think
>>
>>27945444
nice trips. Looked like he was feigning sadness in his "i did not do it video". Doesn't mean he's lying, just shows that he doesn't care enough to get emotional about it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiCJG8Q2Uds
>Doesn't start with "Tobuscus!"
>Doesn't end with "Do-do-do-do-do subscribe!"
I'd unsub if I could.
>>
>>27945194
Who the fuck is toby turner
>>
>>27945521
kekerlno
>>
You go to the police if you want justice, you go public if you want revenge.

Read her story and notice how the actual rape allegation is only mentioned in one or two sentences. The rest is about how bad their relationship is.

Was he a shitty boyfriend? Yes. But she's just trying to ruin him out of spite.

Also 27-40% of all rape allegations are false, not "we couldn't prove it false" but admitted/proven unequivocally deceptive.
>>
>>27945554
>not knowing brobuscus
he sent me a personal hand crafted letter through youtube email asking me to subscribe back in 07 because I watched his david after dentist video. Sad to hear you were never given the formal pleasure
>>
If you choose to attention whore on tumblr instead of contacting the police I kinda don't care. Call me edgy, what ever.
>>
File: 1459587424728.jpg (27 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1459587424728.jpg
27 KB, 325x325
>>27945194
No. Seriously, it's becoming a meme among women it seems to blame ex-boyfriends they no longer want to admit they fucked and say they "raped" them. In return the man has the rest of his life ruined.

Example: Bill Cosby
>>
>>27945592
More than one woman came out calling him a rapist, kiddo. The guy's a predator. deal with it
>>
>>27945629
nah he didn't do it friendo :^)
>>
>>27945629
>One ex claims rape
>Other ex's see how much attention she is getting
>"I-I want in on it too!"
>They claim rape as well
It's just another vehicle for attention

The fact I don't take rape seriously anymore is because of women, so dont hate on me.
>>
>>27945676
>>27945684
>a board that claims to hate chads start defending a sexual predator chad just because they hate women even more
Where does it end with you people? lmao
>>
>>27945554
American Pewdiepie
>>
Don't like the dude, but no I don't think so. It's terrible that something as flimsy as an accusation on tumblr can fuck someone over so hard. Need solid proof.
>>
>>27945707
>hates chads
woah slow down there normo. nobody hates chads
>>
>>27945194

There's not any proof so far as I know.
>>
>>27945194
All straight men are inherently rapists
>>
>>27945707
There's no reason to believe any of the supposed "victims." They would have come out fucking forever ago, as there's no repercussions to doing so. Waiting so long to speak up is suspicious to say the least.
>>
>>27945707
Chad isn't always an asshole Chad can be nice he's just unaware of how good he's got it
>>
>>27945629
I haven't seen any other women come out and say he's a rapist. In fact, I've seen two of his gfs come out and explicitly say although he was shitty, he NEVER raped them.
>>
>>27945707
No one here hates chad, we just acknowledge he has an easier life.

>defending a sexual predator
Who the fuck takes women (e celeb dating ones at that) on their word anymore? Are you some kind of cuckold?
>>
>>27945194
Who honestly gives a shit? ten years after the fact someone will say he's a rapist which is retarded. If he is a rapist we will never know. Bu we can logically see that he has a good chance of not being a rapist.

What kind of goddamn retard waits years to say someone raped them?
>>
File: toby.jpg (87 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
toby.jpg
87 KB, 500x500
From all the vids his ex-gfs made, this is what I can conclude:

>he has a drug problem
>he needs constant validation
>he gets bored easily; has ADHD
>hes a sex addict
>he's a cheater
>he will emotionally manipulate you because of his cheating problem
>he will STOP if you say "no", and he gets depressed/upset at any sign of rejection

so basically, April is mad that Toby stringed her along for 5 years and used her as a fleshlight.
>>
>>27945707
>>27945629
>Omg we had sex and i had 1 shot earlier! Feminism tells me that I got raped! I had no idea!!! TT_TT
I sure take rape allegations super seriously in the current year :)
>>
>>27945629
all his other gfs came out and said he was a shit bf, but he never raped them.

Only one other girl said he raped her and immediately got called out for lying (with proof) and being a schizophrenic.
>>
>>27946228
Haha, it's like I called it when I heard it >>27945684 I didnt even look it up because I just know how women are.

Fuck. Actually makes me a bit depressed.
>>
>>27946102
I mean can you blame him? Look her face, of course she was just being used
>>
File: april.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
april.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>>27946392
Thats not April, just one of his exs that said hes a shit bf, but that April was just being a vindictive bitch.
this is April.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF2fsPshqwc
>>
>Also 27-40% of all rape allegations are false, not "we couldn't prove it false" but admitted/proven unequivocally deceptive.
>>27945592
Got a source on that senpai?
Asking because interested
>>
>>27945194
he is. there are so many females now that say what a degenerate he is.

he did drugs, alcohol and smoking with all these whores.

defranco says he is fucked up. boogie says he's fucked up.

pretty likely he did rape her.
>>
>>27945394
doesn't have to mean anything. a lot of victims internalize something at first for years and then let it all out way later. it was probably a shady situation where she was giving him consent half way and wanted it but internally still was not okay with it while being drugged.
>>
>>27946392
that's Jaclyn Glenn or whatever her name might be.
>>
>>27946817
except all his exes defend him saying that when they said NO, he stopped.
>>
>>27945707
>Where does it end with you people? lmao
When you fucking stop being a piece of shit.
>>
>>27946482
Yes sir, sorry it took so long to respond I left the thread.
>15-20% (at least) of accusations are false, although the number drops to 2% when you put women in charge of interviewing complainants- women believe other women
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=jaWqAAAAQBAJ&pg=PT567&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false

>The McDowell team studied 556 rape allegations. Of that total, 256 could not be conclusively verified as rape. That left 300 authenticated cases of which 220 were judged to be truthful and 80, or 27%, were judged as false. In his report Charles McDowell stated that extra rigor was applied to the investigation of potentially false allegations. To be considered false one or more of the following criteria had to be met: the victim unequivocally admitted to false allegation, indicated deception in a polygraph test, and provided a plausible recantation. Even by these strict standards, slightly more than one out of four rape charges were judged to be false.
http://www.ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume6/j6_2_4.htm

>With the cooperation of the police agency of a small metropolitan community, 45 consecutive, disposed, false rape allegations covering a 9 year period were studied. These false rape allegations constitute 41% the total forcible rape cases (n =109) reported during this period. These false allegations appear to serve three major functions for the complainants: providing an alibi, seeking revenge, and obtaining sympathy and attention. False rape allegations are not the consequence of a gender-linked aberration, as frequently claimed, but reflect impulsive and desperate efforts to cope with personal and social stress situations.
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2FBF01541619
>>
>>27946882
>all exes

nope that was only the girl depicted in >>27946102.

he actually tried something different with every girl.

like, he was with Olga Kay years ago and he didn't try anything weird or extreme with her because I guess he respected her too much since she is much older than him. he did cheat on her with April though. and some cunts are so fucked up that they say they don't care if he's with other women.
>>
>>27946924

>men act differently with different women
No shit?

wtf does him treating different women differently have ANYTHING to do with there being zero evidence of any rape happening AND his ex-gfs coming to defend him?
>>
>>27946924
I've watched all his exes vlogs on the subject - even the ones April retweeted. They all say hes a cheating piece of shit, but he has always backed down when they said no.

Hell, one of his exes told him to choke her, and he did it for 2 seconds before stopping. He can't even be aggressive in bed.

Absolutely none of them could believe he would rape someone, despite him being a degenerate.
>>
>>27946996
This
>>27946924
Watch the other ex videos, you can't say that it was only Jacelyn when literally every other one has been saying he always stopped when they said no.
>>
>>27946924
I don't know if you just hate this guy or you love white knighting for girls, but you are clearly ignoring a lot of evidence to the contrary in order to try and crucify this guy.

Before you say, "w-what evidence!" >>27946996
That evidence is 100x more compelling than just the word of a bitter angry ex gf.
>>
>>27945521

looks like shitty acting to me, although from the various gossip he just sounds like a shitty person but not actually sexually violent, his ex has just taken the tumblrpill and considers all sex is an unhappy relationship rape
>>
>>27946837

consent is not half way fucking retard

you don't get to withdraw consent without telling the other person, if you want to stop tell them so they don't end up with a fucking rape charge

guarantee she pulled this shit "I gave consent but subconsciously I didn't, lol"

don't reply or I'll fucking kill you.
>>
First im hearing of it. You guys must be crossboarding on tumblr or something.
>>
>>27945394
this

i dont even like toby but every time someone goes on tumblr they never actually go to the authorities and try to prove it
>>
>>27948203
it was posted on /v/ the first day the allegations came out.
get out norman.
>>
>>27945194
Does anyone else realize how in the tumblr post, she goes on and on and on about irrelevant bullshit until she just off handedly mentions how he raped her? She has a whole fucking story, doesn't it make you suspicious?
>>
>>27948311
>going on /v/
>going the most normie reddit board on 4chan
you are the norman here, normo
>>
>>27948690
>/v/
>hates every fucking thing, including
>normie
stop trying so hard to fit in newfriend
>>
>>27948706
/v/ has the most outsiders of any board apart from /b/.

>newfriend
been here since the original /r9k/ nigger
>>
File: image.jpg (311 KB, 1536x836) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
311 KB, 1536x836
Yes. I know him IRL and he has been sexually aggressive towards most women I know in the YT/entertainment scene in Los Angeles, myself included.

I have his number, he follows me on social media, and I proved that we are friends on FB in another thread.

I've personally seen him do shit tons of drugs and be an ass and super creepy at parties. I've also personally know the girls coming out against him, and have known everyone involved for years, and I've seen him be a fucking monster to them.

Everyone tolerated him because brands would make them work with him at events or on videos but now everyone is thankful to have him ousted.

I hate false accusations and I'm not a "feminist" but Toby is a sexually abusive jerk, especially when high.
>>
>>27948716
mention women on /v/ and see the same response as you would find on /r9k/.
Mention a normie game like undertale and see the reaction.

>le oldfag
been here since Snacks was passing out bans. lick my balls faggot.
>>
literally who is toby turner
>>
File: cresva2.jpg (6 KB, 180x249) Image search: [Google]
cresva2.jpg
6 KB, 180x249
whats drugs does he do?
>>
>>27948757
Nobody cares if you think he's creepy or not.

Show proof and then you can call the man a rapist.
>>
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 831x1179) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 831x1179
>>27948859
Most rapes aren't caught on video, you dingus. Not to mention she was in an abusive relationship. Abusers manipulate, blackmail, and lie until you believe you can't leave. Which is why it takes so many women time to leave and admit what happened.

Believe what you want, but I personally believe April because I don't need video evidence that he assaulted her, because he groped me too. He doesn't take no for an answer.

I don't know what more anyone wants from me. I have no reason to lie. No YouTube channel to get views on, no plea for sympathy or attention.
>>
>>27948985
>Most rapes aren't caught on video, you dingus.

Why I believe that they should be disregarded

>mfw I would make a horrible judge because I wouldn't be able to stand two people possibly trowing lies at me

No proof no case. fuck off my court room faggots
>>
>>27948842
Coke and X
>>
Why the fuck are you people discussing some Chad youtube "celebrity"?
>>
File: download.png (55 KB, 400x710) Image search: [Google]
download.png
55 KB, 400x710
her stupid screenshots don't mean shit btw
>>
>>27949134
Because r9k has a boner for calling women liars.
>>
>>27945194
Hello once again audience! When you left me last time I was a mildly amusing YouTube star, now I am kinda fucked.

Red Follows White follows Black...Boooop!!

D-D-Don't subscribe!
>>
Did he quit youtube?

Can't find any recent videos by him
>>
>>27946817
>degenerate

This word is now 100% coopted for use in the feminist machine. All of you, kill yourselves. You've really earned it.
>>
>>27949851
He has not made a video since the one OP posted a pic of went up.

It's been about a week. Very unusual for him.
>>
>>27949963
I wonder what his plan is.

I'd probably stay off youtube for a few weeks, maybe go on a holiday.
>>
I never liked his videos and hated him, it's fun to see all the other youtubers shit on him.
>>
>>27945194
I no longer believe rape allegations thanks to feminism. Fucking everything and anything is "rape" now. So, no.

Girl power!!! :^)
>>
>>27945194
Pretty sure her claim happened right after he posted that vid of him being happy with his new gf. Also you can tell from her YT that she's a roastie on her way to hit the wall fast and she knows it. I don't personally think he is.
>>
>>27948757
I almost certainly know you, or at least have mutual friends.

I'd never even really heard of this guy before my social media blew up with this, but I've seen enough statements from people that I don't think are bullshitters that I'm buying most of it. If nothing else, there seems to be enough consistency across the board to convince me that he's a shitbag.

It's not like it's the only time we've seen this happen with guys in similar positions. I'm mostly involved through the con side of the scene, and used to be in a staff position where I dealt with GoHs/VIPs all day. This kind of thing seems to be particularly common with voice actors, and pretty much every liaison or guest rep I know has a bucket full of stories to pull out when we're hanging around the staff room.
>>
>>27948178
don't you fucking tell me what to do pussy I'll eat your heart
>>
>>27948757
>no trip
>bunch of assertions
>"the evidence is in another thread ;^)"
I believe you
>>
>>27945194
He's a rapist by modern standards of rape, having had sex with someone under the influence of drugs and alcohol.

He's also a total chad though, banging chicks left right and center, enough youtube bucks to be high and partying all the time, so you gotta admire him for that.
>>
>>27949889
Thank you papa my time has come
>>
File: this.jpg (22 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
22 KB, 288x288
>>27945394
Bretty much, obvious sjw tripe allowed her to accuse rich guy of rape
>>
>>27945707
Chads one thing
Lying roastie whores are another
>>
I know you guys won't believe me, but this guy's no Chad.

I don't know him, but I've known guys in very similar positions, and they're just losers who happened to get "famous" and think it makes them invincible.
>>
>makes minecraft let's plays
absolutely, no doubt.
>>
>>27945194
it really doesn't matter if he is or isn't to me because he's not entertaining
he can go fucking die as far as i'm concerned
he's no value to me
>>
Almost forgot this guy existed. Dunno how many years its been now.
>>27945394
This.
Unless there's a police report it's just slander.
>>
>>27945554
Unfunny and over the hill hack. XDDD: the person.
>>
Only 8% of rape allegations are found out to be false in the law.

If this dumb bitch hasn't gone to the police then she is most definitely lying.
>>
File: 1452411371692.png (1 MB, 2652x2004) Image search: [Google]
1452411371692.png
1 MB, 2652x2004
>>27945194
>>27945521
His demeanor is infuriating for some reason, it's like Chad wants to promote himself even more while being accused of rape. Just notice the "I want to be crystal clear" part... he gives a vibe of a Chad manipulator. It's ridiculous that it's probably going to work for him, now he will have 'badboy' vibe and he will bang some fangirls in few weeks anyway.
Though it's sucks that anyone can be accused of rape and apparently there's no need for any solid proof.

>>27946996
>I've watched all his exes
>They all say hes a cheating piece of shit
Women are really fucking retarded, why would you pursue a relationship with someone who has history of cheating and is notorious cheater? Women really don't care about man being a manwhore... I guess it's even a plus for them since it means other women find him desirable therefore he gains in their eyes...
>>
>>27945629
That always happens with celebrities in his situation.

Just look at Bill Cosby, all of a sudden after 45 years these women need to come out and claim Cosby raped them?

>yet they don't go to the police and are on with a cash settlement

Oh what a fuckig surprise

Women have become a cancer in our society
>>
>>27946817
>I did drugs and had sex with an asshole and I regret it

Yeah why is this now considered rape, we used to call this "poor decisions". Nobody can take responsibility for their actions anymore but
>>
>>27946837
Either a girl or never been with one.

Let me tell you while you are trying to fuck a chick they never usuall have some sort f formal "can we have intercourse now"

You usually just escape to it, from making out to touching to nudity, for play then sex.

Women sometimes put up token resistance to make themselves feel like they didn't give in to easy. "Oh no, we shouldn't tonight". Yeah that gets said a lot, then you keep making our and next thing you know she is rubbing your dick through your pants.

They do this as a self-service "I said not tonight, but emotions just took over and it happened". It gives them the emotional validation that they didn't give it up too easy, that the guy was too good and she was overcome by him.

Tl:dr: women are retarded
>>
>>27948757
Creepy and not nice =\= rape

Stupid cunt
>>
>>27945312
Good fucking point. There's so many rape accusations all the god damn time that none of us give a fuck about. Why do I give a shit if the person accused is some youtube celeb?
>>
>>27945194
Not rapist but he definitely is a drug attic and cheater
>>
>>27952792
a real cocaine loft if ive ever seen one
>>
Most Youtubers content creators are pathological narcissists. It's pretty likely he set this whole thing up so his channel would get more attention
>>
>>27945194
Yes.

He dated a feminist knowing full well that he would be accused of rapecraft.

Everything that's coming to this sorry Canadian motherfucker is well deserved. Toby is a big dummy anyways so who cares if he is in jail.

If he had a few extra IQ points he would have been posting here instead of reddit and he would have never dated a feminist.

This guy is a children's entertainer, a big peter pan who doesn't want to grow up.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.