[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf is my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1459848570058.jpg (39 KB, 238x238) Image search: [Google]
1459848570058.jpg
39 KB, 238x238
>meet girl at party
>make out with said girl
>she adds me on facebook and gives me her number
>text throughout week; I eventually invite her over
>admits to cheating on a boyfriend
>tries to make me feel sorry for her because she takes anxiety medicine
>I literally had zero friends my first year at college and this bitch is complaining to me
>says she doesn't have sex outside of a relationship and calls me immature for doing so
>says she doesnt date other races
>"I'm in love with this guy whos parents won't let him talk to me"
>literally the second time I've ever met this girl
>make out anyway
>call her out for being wet
>finger her
>tries to get me to go down on her
>straight up asks if I want to have sex
>no condoms; kill me
>take her home
>doesn't talk to me at party yesterday
>ask her wtf is going on
>her: "I'm reevaluating how I act in my life"
>her: "that means not doing what we did Thursday outside of a relationship"
>me: "So what's that mean between us"
>her: " I'm not looking for a relationship right now"
>ok, see you around.

She was hot, but I think I had an aneurysm at some point in this past week
>>
she sounds dumb enough to tell chad what happened. be on your guard, fellow.
>>
>>27945233
Nah, I saw her friends at the second party and they were not intimidating at all
>>
File: Just don't know.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
Just don't know.gif
999 KB, 250x251
>>27945054
What is anyone's life bro?

robo
>>
>>27945530
true true familiam
>>
>>27945054
>>27945233
lmao u gonna get jumped
>>
Yeah thats pretty much how girls are. Honestly, her telling you she is re-evaluating and not interested in playing around again is more honest and clear communication than you can expect from most.
>>
>>27947216
It'd make for a good story, so I'm down

>>27947538
Maybe, I've been with a few girls, but I've never been so confused before
>>
You should tell everything to her boyfriend. She doesnt deserve to be in a relationship. And you will not end up in an hospital this way.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.