[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets wallow in our feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: feelerino.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
feelerino.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
Just ended a two month relationship, pretty sad about it, I really liked her, and was the only gf I ever had. What do, robots? Who else /feel/ right now?
>>
I've been feeling pretty lonely these past few days. I think I'm ready for a relationship but where the cuck do I start
>>
File: 1444522361805.jpg (22 KB, 408x352) Image search: [Google]
1444522361805.jpg
22 KB, 408x352
>so depressed can't work without stims
>end up wasting half the high with intensely focused shitposting
>>
I was the rebound for a qt. I would have killed for something like this a month ago but now I just want to scrub the memories of her from my mind. She made me think she liked me and wanted a relationship but that wasn't true. I only saw her 4 times. Lost my everything but my v card to her and nearly that too. Only relationship ever. I can't stop feeling like shit, and drinking. I think I actually felt really happy for about a week there.
>>
>>27945145
One time a girl broke up with her boyfriend and the day after it happened she rebounded to me. I found out she was still living with her boyfriend. What the fuck
>>
>>27944749
>be me
>going to college in Boulder Colorado
>everything is expensive
>rent room from some guy near campus for a bargain price (580 + utilities)
>We've had bullshit fight over the air in the past summer, and fought over some stuff, but it's evened out and I really don't mind it anymore
>room is always hot because desktop acts like a fucking space heater (was playing vidya, temperature was pretty much sitting over 80 degrees
>Keep window open a tad because it's cold and snowy outside, pretty comfy and keeps my room clean
>guy texts me telling me to close my window since the heaters on
>I tell him it's fine, it's pretty hot in my room but it's cool if you guys are cold, I'll just keep it open

I THOUGHT I was being a bro because the money for utilities I don't need doesn't bother me anyways. As it turns out

>starts getting pissy with me
>What the fuck is this nigger bitching at me for?
>YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY!!!!!!!!!!
>what the fuck
>Calmly explain that it's stupidly hot in my room, and what i do doesn't affect him anyways
>talks down to me like I'm a fucking idiot
>well I guess since we don't keep the window open when we run the heat or air, you can just pay extra utilities starting next month. Done.
>WHAT IS THIS RETARDED ASIAN MAN'S PROBLEM
>He continues to talk to me like I'm a fucking idiot
>just decide to close it (even though it's been still cracked all night anyways) and drop it
>feel really upset that somebody could be so damn rude to someone they live with every day

>Really, really been wanting to move for a while
>no income because full time student
>all places I can find that aren't 30 minutes away start much more expensive
>doubt I could afford them after aid

God /r9k/ I feel so helpless. I think I'll move back to my parents for the summer. I don't think I can do this all summer or much longer. I just feel so fucking helpless right now.
>>
I like a girl and I really want to make her my gf.
I hate this feel. I think she feels things for me, too, but I don't know how to keep her attracted.
>>
>>27945499
Do it anon. Just do what you can to make yourself be interesting. Just enjoy the time. Even if it doesn't work out, it's good practice in the long run.

Just make sure you do new things together, keep it fresh, senpai
>>
>>27945183
How long did you see her?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.