[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't you guys know it is past your bedtime? You have that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
Don't you guys know it is past your bedtime? You have that important thing you said you were going to do this week. Good night robos. I love you.
>>
N-no... I want to stay some more.
Thanks for your good intentions though
>>
>>27944649
It's 5 in the afternoon you stupid anime wench
>>
>>27944649
Let's see...eating fast food, watching movies, fapping, and playing vidya. Yup I'm pretty busy all right.
>>
File: 1407816185864.png (143 KB, 277x325) Image search: [Google]
1407816185864.png
143 KB, 277x325
>>27944649
how will i be able to get through that important thing if i'm not half-aware out of sleep exhaustion, anon??
>>
i haven't been able to do any biking these past few days and i'm already going to bed around 5 am. i feel absolutely awful all of the time also.
>>
File: to do.gif (887 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
to do.gif
887 KB, 500x281
>>27944649
>You have that important thing
I think you're looking for someone else.
>>
>>27944692
You must sleep because it is late. If it's not late there, then you need to sleep on time tonight.

>>27944734
You go to bed right now anon. You need to sleep properly like a good young man.

>>27944742
I plan on doing my 5k run tommorow. when I wake up.
>>
i have like 500 important things to do
im setting up living in another country for 1-2 years
and setting up the school
moving out on my own
have like 15 different appointments next week
trying to contact people for references and shit too

unsure if i should do it this year or next , though, i might travel around the USA going to places and doing things ive always wanted to do, like sky diving, shooting ranges, going to hawaii, hollywood and shit
>>
>>27944649
I have an essay due in 30 hours which I haven't started.
Thanks for reminding me but I'm still not going to write it.
>>
>>27944814
i can't run for the life of me.
>>
>>27944814
You go to bed right now anon. You need to sleep properly like a good young man.
no!
>>
>>27944649
alright anon, i'm gonna fap and then go to sleep sleep
>>
>>27944865
forget i typed that second sleep ty god bless
>>
Yeah, you're right. I did say that. Time to crash, I suppose.
>>
>>27944828
I'm not that busy. Sounds like you have a good life going right now. I hope it all works out well for you. :)

>>27944830
Why not?

>>27944835
well, when I first started, 5k took me 50 minutes. now im down to 36 minutes and that was 3 weeks ago. Tommorow I'm hoping to get it to 30-32 minutes.
>>
>>27944911
i mean it's impossible for me to run without being in an excruciating amount of pain after a short amount of time.
>>
>>27944969
Do you have some kind of physical disability? Or are you talking about pains from running? Cause I had those really bad on thursday.

>>27944860
Well make sure you're warm and have a blanket nest then. You go to sleep when you feel tired. Just don't come to me when you feel bad tommorow for staying up all night.
>>
>>27944649
then go to bed with me, cute anime girl
>>
>>27945024
i don't think i do, but you never know. my knees just really can't take the impact even though my form is proper.
>>
>>27945052
I'm going to bed right now. Meet you there!

>>27945076
Sometimes you just gotta try and start small. Personally for me my shins hurt a lot first starting out. You just gotta properly stretch before and it will be okay. Also eat before you run. Just do one minute of jogging and one minute of walking. That's what I started at and stop when you need to stop.

That being said. Good night robos.
>>
>>27944649
>Don't you guys know it is past your bedtime?
I just woke up two hours ago

>You have that important thing you said you were going to do this week.
I thought you said I shouldn't kill myself?
>>
>>27944911
i hate people like you, you are just so insincere
you are just trying to feign expressions of good will to placate your own insecurity about life and probably only making threads like this because all the baww threads to you are an eyesore and you feel the need to remove them with bullshit threads like this to inspire false sense of accomplishment congratulating everyone for doing nothing
>>
eat pizza with your nice lips
>>
>>27945133
I come from a pretty religious family and I personally believe that good will towards men does great things. If I can get anons to start thinking about improving and guiding them towards something better then I will do that regardless of how you or anyone perceives it.

Believe it or not anon, not everyone is out to ruin your day or your life.

Good night to you young man.
>>
File: 1338431492774.jpg (166 KB, 1500x962) Image search: [Google]
1338431492774.jpg
166 KB, 1500x962
>>27944649

Please delete your posts, this is best girl.
>>
Wouldn't want to oversleep my scheduled shitposting and wallowing in self pitty
>>
>>27944814
OP
I can't get myself to sleep before 2 am
halp
I just lay there running through go plays or something like that.
And my ADD gets me right back into the computer at some point because hey I should read one of the gazillion pdfs on highly interesting subjects that I've been hoarding over the years
halp
pls
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.