[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being the dumper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Is it normal to be this guilty after breaking up with someone? I've been in a couple of relationships, but this has been the first in which I've been the one to end it. And I feel awful. I feel as though I've thrown something away. I hate the way she was crying. She's in so much pain and it's my fault. I know she's hurting right now.

I desperately want us to be okay, but I'm worried that we'll lose contact, and that'll so much time will have been wasted. Please tell me that someone else has been through this and that I'm not just feeling like this because I'm an awful person.

Pic slightly related.
>>
>>27944641
My ex was legimately insane, lots of undiagnosed shit at the time. Best decision was dumping her. I cried for days straight.
>>
>>27944641
You've been broken up with, right? You too might have been hurt, but you ended up getting over them and moving on with your life, and she will do the same over time. You did the right thing, keeping this relationship up for the sake of it wouldn't have been fair on either of you. I've only ever been the dumper or it was mutual, and I do feel shitty about it too, but in the end it's the right thing, and you shouldn't go back on it because you feel bad.
>>
>>27944641
>Please tell me that someone else has been through this and that I'm not just feeling like this because I'm an awful person

lol
>>
Move the fuck on m8. I've done same thing, however I waited for a couple of month before telling her I didn't love her anymore. and those we real bad months. In retrospect, my only mistake was to wait so long to do it. Put your mind on something else or someone else.
>>
>>27944641
I know your feels. I went through it 3 months ago. The distance was going to kill us so I had to end it.i smoke a lot with my friends to not think about it. It'll get better basically with time and I'd recommend pot too
>>
>>27944715
Thanks, that helped.

>>27944784
I think it was even worse since for her it came out of the blue. I'm with you one the sooner rather than later approach though. I feel as though I could have made this easier by doing it a couple of months ago.
>>
>>27944641
i will go down with this ship, i wont put my hands up and surrender. there will be no white flag above my door, because im in love and always will be.
>>
>>27944784
Why did you wait so long?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.