[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will my powers awaken. The only reason I haven't commit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Awakening.jpg (259 KB, 2110x1319) Image search: [Google]
Awakening.jpg
259 KB, 2110x1319
When will my powers awaken.
The only reason I haven't commit suicide is because
I'm waiting for my latent powers to reveal their self.
>>
the first step is to stop watching anime
>>
>>27944005
powers liek what?? :O
*I perk my ears up*
>>
>>27944364
X-ray vision and monster cock
>>
>>27944005
If you're out of High School, then congrats, you're awake. You have literally all the possibilities in the world in front of you. You can go exploring, become more educated, or get a job and build a home/family, or literally anything else you want.

Don't wait for life to happen to you, anon. It will pass you by.
>>
>>27944005

If you weren't born with them already, then you won't be getting them in this lifetime. You'll have to wait until your next reincarnation, and even then it's a crap shoot

At the very least, you won't have any memories of this life next time around, so you won't have to deal with all of that angst

I wouldn't recommend suicide though, as it effectively cuts your spiritual growth short, and forces you to have to "relearn" a lot of painful lessons in your next incarnation. Just tough this life out, accept the painful truths of your existence, and then when your time has come, let it all go and pass to the next life.
>>
>>27944444

checked and checked.
>>
>>27944364
OP here.
I believe I have power to control peoples fates, curse them or bless them for life.
>>
Magic isn't real OP. You only g et one life. Stop wasting it and get out there.
>>
>>27944005
>their self
I hope your powers include intelligence.
>>
File: Autism.gif (537 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Autism.gif
537 KB, 480x270
>Original comment.jpeg
>>
God, weebshit anime faggots are the worst.
>>
>>27944005

I actually have prophetic dreams.

But, I don't only have prophetic dreams, so I don't necessarily know which is which, and they're limited to my own perspective in the future. So basically it boils down to prophetic dreams of going to a particular gas station that I don't know is prophetic until it happens.

I want to trade out.
>>
>>27944038
what if the only reason I haven't killed myself is because of anime?
>>
>>27945621

The answer doesn't change.
>>
You have to come of age, mature, come into yourself.

Its not the same time for everyone.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.