[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/, How can I stay /neet/ and still get a gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: VE5n4J1.jpg (88 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
VE5n4J1.jpg
88 KB, 640x640
/r9k/, How can I stay /neet/ and still get a gf
>>
What you need is a sexual slave, just go find the right girl and build your dungeon up while memorizing her routine
>>
>>27943652
step one:
don't be a NEET
step two: drop the anime
step three: get a hobby ie:dungeons and dragons that you like be passionate about it but don't be a fucking loser about it
step four:stop being autistic
>>
Get a really high luck stat.
>tfw literally got a gf by sitting on my ass on the right day
>tfw living together now
>>
What you do is use a few hours of your massive free time to make some "Art." It doesn't have to be good (it never is.)
Then send it to any gallery until they accept it, like a community art gallery or something. Then goto the opening an mack on girls. Art girls have super low expectations. They are looking for "poetic souls" not football Chads. You being an autistic neet can convince her your quirkiness is artistic/poetic instead of pathetic.
>>
>>27943652
I wanna kiss the hole she poops out of
>>
>tfw I will never smash OP's lazy leech worthless head
>>
>>27943714
still gotta feed her. I'm sure OPs grandma will start to wonder where all the extra tendies are going.
>>
>>27943652
HEY MAN ARE YOU POSTING THE OBLIGATORY?
>>
>>27943652
get a girl with daddy issues

make sure those daddy issues revolve around her not pleasing her daddy in anyway, like not meeting his expectations

You will remind her of her papa and because of those daddy issues she will try her very best to please you and make you happy and make you accept her
>>
hang around at a college campus, ask out cute girls, eventually one of them may want to fuck you if you're not a fucking disgrace for being a male
>>
File: dontmakemetipit.gif (798 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dontmakemetipit.gif
798 KB, 480x360
be handsome I guesseseseses
>>
I spent my good boy points of getting a pretty nice set up in my room with a nice TV and a cool white sofa

I found that I never really needed to go any further than a few blocks to the cinema or to a local restaurant on dates and since I've had sex with 3 girls and dated 1 for about a year.

It's just about playing to their fantasies and not being autistic.
>>
>>27943652
Get a sexchange and then men will be throwing themselves at you, all because you've a damp hole.
>>
>>27943652
Long distance relationship.

I'm (sort of) in one right now though, she's being a fucking child and throwing a tantrum at the moment and now saying that we are "broken up"

Some advice for a LDR though, make sure you have at least something in common that you an talk about.
>>
File: meirl.gif (2 MB, 400x219) Image search: [Google]
meirl.gif
2 MB, 400x219
>>27943889
this to be quite honest my family I agree with this post
>>
>>27944496

where'd you meet em though
>>
>>27943652
You have to be good looking enough to attract a woman that has so much money, she doesn't care about yours.

Usually means an older divorcee, as children of rich parents usually back off when parents threaten to cut finances.

That said, if you manage to get one, realize that you are just another one of her things, and if you piss her off, she'll just trade you in for a new model. Your entire life will be based around pleasing her, and women are never even remotely pleased unless you are giving your all to do it. Expect to cook, clean, fuck like a god, and maintain your 10/10 looks by any means necessary.
>>
>>27943652
on my experience? no money no honey, ssly, no girl wants to hang out with a broke dude, specially if you are 30 years old
>>
>>27944899
Not true I picked up plenty of girls back when I was homeless due to gambling addiction, you don't need to spend a penny just take a few walks with the person and they'll let you fuck them in the nearest public bathroom
>>
>>27943652
Trust me, the Neet part isn't your problem. I work, go to school, and play soccer, still no gf. Chad lies, doing these things does not help you get gf.
>>
Just do what the rest of us NEETs do: steal one from a wagecuck
>>
>>27943652
approach
chubby asian girls, all fat women, young girls 18 19, black broads (slow walking type),

for the chubby and fat women all you need is to pretend like you like bad food. if you already like bad food you should have fat gf already.

for young girls and black chicks all you need is weed alchohol n wifi.

beta and alpha girls who want to be top bitch are high maintenance and you might have a tough time as neet.

move to isla vista and there are tons and tons of girls that just want a place/ guy to live with or any college town for that matter.

but i can not stress the fat women part enough.
>>
>>27943652
Why does everyone keep posting that bish
>>
>>27943652
You don't deserve a gf if you're neet
>>
>>27946350
This man is speaking the truth.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.