[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ghost in the shell live action movie gets announced >people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: whitewashing.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
whitewashing.jpg
264 KB, 1920x1080
>ghost in the shell live action movie gets announced
>people complaining about scarlet johannson being cast as the major

>Twitter has a shitstorm

all i can say is this movie is going to suck because all the recent live adaptations of anime movies suck, even japanese ones like attack on titan.
>>
anime wasn't meant to be real
>>
>>27943568
It really doesn't matter who is in the movie. It is guaranteed to fucking suck. Hell I think I heard disney was making he movie.
>>
>>27943568

Scarjo is a talentless hack, the only reason people like her is her ass n titties.
>>
File: Satomi Ishihara.jpg (409 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Satomi Ishihara.jpg
409 KB, 1200x1600
>>27943655
I'd rather watch a shitty GITS movie if it had a Japanese cutie pie in the lead role rather than a shitty GITS movie with Scarlett Jewhansen
>>
>>27943568
It's gonna be another Dragonball: Evolution. They're gonna whitewash the characters, change their personalities, tear down the world that people loved and wanted to see and toss out the story just to replace it with some dumbed down watered down trash that manages to be overly simplistic and convoluted at the same time.

But that's Hollywood 201X for you.
>>
>when jewish nepotism goes so far they have to cgi asian features
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8 KB, 202x250
>>27943568
>scarlet johannson
I'm sold. I see EVERY single movie that gets released in the cinema except for poo in loo films, and even though johansson is in actuality butter faced, in makeup she's a real scrotum gollum.
>>
>>27943693
japs are fuck ugly, though
>>
>>27943713
Jew producer
>hey lets put Motoko in high school!
>and put 3 mean bitches who think they are richer and prettier than her and pick on her
>and put her love interest, the coolest boy in school, Chad, in the movie
>lets make her personality perky yet timid!
>>
>>27943568
3D can never hope to recreate the atmosphere of GitS 1995. They're going to poison their crude attempt with a bunch of trite Western tropes.

But even if they didn't, 3D still can't match 2D. It's the baggage that's created by seeing a human actor, the unconscious tie-in to the real world triggered by the sight of a real human, that breaks the immersion from the fictional world.
>>
I think James Cameron wants to keep delaying Alita Battle Angel because he knows it won't be well-received by otakus. He wants to make 100 Avatar sequels.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.