[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who pities Jeb Bush?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: jeb_bush_sad.jpg (67 KB, 745x497) Image search: [Google]
jeb_bush_sad.jpg
67 KB, 745x497
Am I the only one who feels bad for Jeb? Like I feel really sad when I watch videos of him being made fun of by Trump. Also when he was handing out tiny turtles saying "Slow and steady wins the race". See http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/06/politics/jeb-bush-turtle-tortoise-joyful/ and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8--vbk5S6E . I know this might be /pol/ material but he seems like a robot.
>>
I liked Jeb.

Seems like a good guy who would focus on "righting the ship."
>>
>>27943302
I know. It really make me sad he dropped out.
>>
I feel bad for him too, it was so sad when he retired
>>
I saw it too friend. Everybody beat him up and you could see it in his face and demeanor over time.

It was sad to watch and see what rose out of his defeat
>>
>r9k posters with an average IQ less than 100 feeling pity for this pathetic excuse for a politician
>wishing he would've gone further
>another fucking BUSH

jesus man

this is just like people pitying the pedos on to catch a predator, you guys are retards
>>
I just miss the memes. his ideals were pretty backwards shit though
>>
>>27943420
IQ is an inaccurate representation of intelligence. He was a shitty politician but I feel sad he was bullied and was just so pathetic.
>>
>>27943420
Catch a Predator is a shitty entrapment show
>>
File: 1453250172231.png (2 MB, 1222x991) Image search: [Google]
1453250172231.png
2 MB, 1222x991
>>27943459
Although he is a failure and a laughing stock, he still has all that Bush family money.
>>
The way the gop candidates carried themselves was shameful. It reflected poorly on our country.

The debates were a destruction derby and Jeb thought it was a race. Its not something to enjoy watching
>>
>>27943287
he seemed very empathetic, problem is, that sort of persona doesn't translate well into the role of a Military leader.
I can imagine him doing right by the people, but I can't imagine him in negotiations with the more aggressive leaders overseas.

Honestly, nobody in this race is qualified for this job.
>>
>>27943497
Rich people still have feelings. Rich people aren't immune to sadness. Rich people still kill themselves. Money isn't happiness it just makes it easier to achieve. There has been rumors of him being suicidal since dropping out.
>>
>>27943557
Look at ted cruz wife. Poor fuck
>>
>>27943583
I feel bad for Ted Cruz's wife and it shows that wealth people aren't immune to life. Although I don't like Ted Cruz.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.