[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Visit my sister's house in whiteland suburb >As I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1347750682242.png (141 KB, 529x547) Image search: [Google]
1347750682242.png
141 KB, 529x547
>Visit my sister's house in whiteland suburb
>As I am walking to her house, a qt that's watering her small lawn smiles and says says "hey hows it going?"
Is this shit normal in the suburbs?
>>
>>27943159
are you a fucking nigger? because if yes than no, it isn't normal. Maybe she is colorblind
>>
>>27943201
No, Asian.
>>
>>27943159
no it is not that normal, I live in one and this has happened only a few times.
>>
lol, first time in the white folks neighborhood? I remember my first time. Yup thats really how they live. That's why theyre so happy like puppies every day.
>>
>>27943159
sometimes. it depends on the area, in southern california they dont really do that. ive had just as many experiences in the inner city suburbs of people doing that.

but i hear in places like texas or the midwest or everywhere else basically its more common.
>>
In my neighborhood everyone says hi to each other and its an upper middle class area. They're just being friendly. There's a mother who says hi to me when I pull out of the driveway for work while she walks with her kids and an old man that says hi or waves when he's out jogging.

You all live near each other so you have to make everyone else know they they're safe so they can reciprocate
>>
>>27943234
where in the fuck do you live bud? My neighbors will purposely ignore each other even if everyone is out in their lawns doing stuff. They just act like they are floating in the middle of the ocean, alone.
>>
>>27943224

White people like to communicate instead of pretending their fellow man is going to bite their head off if they so much as make eye contact.
>>
>>27943373
You put pretending in the wrong part of that sentence buddy
>>
>>27943224
Is your sister fucking a white guy?
>>
>>27943159
i lived in a 5 star neighborhood and no one ever talked to anyone else
>>
Fuck medid insiders du cute Alvarado feet cuz d if they did was like short does all around cuz in lol wow omg wowhaha
>>
>>27944028
Hey anon are you feeling okay buddy
>>
Are you black? You should go back and rape her.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.