[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any other wagecucks here just at the point where they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1456564156727.jpg (80 KB, 500x611) Image search: [Google]
1456564156727.jpg
80 KB, 500x611
any other wagecucks here just at the point where they're about to lose it? They should call it going retail, not going postal.

>be wagie
>stocking shelves
>some normie fuck lady comes and bothers me because she wants to check out
>I've been stocking and had to work during my one hour clockout as well
>tell her I'm not on the register
>"what am I supposed to do, yell for the register person?"
>I tell her "well you're bothering me, go yell for them then"
>nigger roastie gets toastie, tells me I need to check my attitude or some other ooga booga babble
>tell her to blow me and get off my back

another story
>newly hired girl working
>can tell she has a crush on me pretty easily
>she's a fucking whale
>tries to hit on me
>With my r9k experience I can tell that even a whale with a cute enough face isn't a virgin, so I tell her to please not bother me, that I'm a virgin and saving myself for "The one"
>Roastie whale feels the feel of being totally worthless, having lost the only thing of value that she had (hymen)
>mfw I'm not even a virgin, and had fucked silly the previous super hot stacy that worked here, for some heroin money

pic kinda related, she looked just like the heroin slut I fell for.
>>
File: 1449786122600.jpg (6 KB, 89x120) Image search: [Google]
1449786122600.jpg
6 KB, 89x120
Nope just took a three week vacation to Japan.

I head back to the office tomorrow morning. By the end of my trip I was ready to get back to my work.

If I was still doing what I did 4 years ago though that wouldnt be possible and I would want to kill myself though so my experience isnt typical.
>>
>>27942878
>fucks Stacy coworker
>complains about his job

Kill yourself normie
>>
>>27942878

Bumping because also a retail slave (or lack of because they give me SHIT hours)

im a clerk at a Family dollar in a rural michigan town on a lake and half of the people are probably on meth.

i hate retail for the following reasons
>SAME FUCKING GAY ASS MUSIC
fuck having to listen to coldplay and country all the time

>FUCKING CORPORATE POLICIES
you have to fucking stock and work a register at the same time and you need to know when you have a customer. cept we arent allowed to have a bell because they think its bad customer service, yet you get bitched at when you cant see that theres a customer.

also i only fucking make like 60 on a shitty week and 150 on a good one, fuck that.
>>
>>27942970
>for heroin money

I'm not a normie, I'm just a professional masturbator that masturbated with her vagina and body.
I tried taking her on dates and she hated me so much that she quit and ran away because she thought I was becoming a stalker.
I tried getting her pregnant and told her I wanted to marry her and love her forever so many times, that her tiny roastie brain eventually caught on and found out I wasn't kidding or doing some weird thing to get myself off.

Think before you listen you fuck.
>>
>>27942878
Kill yourself dipshit.

There's nothing more frustrating then standing at any empty register for 5+ min because the employees are too busy tounging each others asses.
>>
>>27942992
Wow, op here. your situation sounds pretty close to mine, except I'm a manager now and run my own store.
I just changed the radio to the classic rock station, I don't have time to stock anymore, I have to process and verify the vendor bullshit, set schedules, look over cctv every single day, and work on salary, aka at least 40 hours a week. Any hours I don't have I need to fill in at the register from open till around noon until I can get someone in here so I can get back in the office.
The roastie fucking only happened when I was assistant. Back then I only made around 320 a week at 35 hours estimate.

Dollar stores pay shit, they treat you like shit. I recommend you just stick with it until you have management experience, and move to Walmart. as much shit as Walmart gets, they treat their workers the best out of anyone, on top of paying way higher.

>>27943056
I don't give a shit. 80% of you customers are either losers that smell like weed, or losers that smell like dogshit and sweat because you're poorfag fucks. You're not the queen of England, you're shopping at a dollar general. I'm at the bottom of the ladder and you're still beneath me, you're a piece of shit. IF you don't like it, shop somewhere else. They don't pay me to take care of you and I have more important things to do than provide customer service for some subhuman ape that should have been a cumstain inside a playboy mag.
>>
File: fyckj.png (377 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
fyckj.png
377 KB, 719x719
>>27942992

Cont.

Story time

>start working there as a temp at the new store, building isles and shit and setting up the schematics.
>end up getting hired in afterward. cool
>like,2nd day on the job is the grand opening, the place is fucking swamped and the company vice presidetn was there.
>even my boss is a nervous wreck and i can tell
>working with some clerk lady
>the ilses were stocked and she was standing at the register
>VP exec walks up to her and asks her name and what shes doing, she oblidges
>VP says "well, youre out of here then you cant be standingaround on the job"
>fucking fired her, no chill on the spot
>went "let this be clear to anyone else that wants to stand around"

fucking jew. we work our asses off for min wage.

also
my fucking face when they have an add on their radio that is all "start your carreer today, we offer great pay and benifits"

my ass

i need to get a real job
but i dont miss being a NEET, shit was nightmares desu
>>
>>27942878
I'm more tolerable to wagecucking these days after I got my security guard license. I practically sit in a booth all night alone reading or browsing the web. Haven't had a real incident yet, only a handful of jumpscares from deer dicking around.

Before this, I was 2+ years into fast food. Its what made me so focused on getting out of public service work.
>>
>>27943109
Your equating people who are expecting to check out in a timely fashion to acting like the Queen of England? Jesus Christ, no wonder your stocking shelves. You actually are a dipshit.
>>
>>27943111
they only visit nice stores, just telling you now.
In our district we have around 3/4 of the stores that look like total shit with sticky floors and nothing on the right shelves. They don't get heat, only the clean model stores get visits and heat.

I already talked with my district manager over getting more hours and dealing with this shit. He didn't want to run it. I have cashiers that are young guys that like to talk shit with me, and I know that the DM is smoking crack with a former keyholder that used to steal hundreds of dollars from the deposit at his former store. That same guy now runs his own store, and only got a slap on the wrist after stealing around $1000 from the deposits.
Fuck that shit, This DM needs to get thrown into the fire. I'm going to report her, contact the police, and I'll make sure that after she gets fired and I ruin her marriage, she knows it was me that ruined her life.

>>27943192
go shop somewhere else. Enjoy your line at Walmart with only 2 lanes open. This is how retail works and how your prices are so cheap, we're whipping the shit out of all our workers. I can assure you that your cushy office job making bank isn't working as hard as my keyholders.

And yes, you can fucking wait for someone. Go suck a dick nigger, if you want nice things youre not going to get it in a cheapass store.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.