[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Feel and Frog Tavern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 19
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 282x179
Evening folks. Haven't been here for awhile, thought I'd wipe the dust off the counter and open this place back up.

Here's some music to get you in a comfy mood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9L4q-0Pi4E

What can I get you?
>>
It would be nice to agree on a standard name, here's some suggestions:

The Feel and Frog
The Frog and Feel
The Frogs and Feels
The Feels and Frogs
The Frog and Feels
The Feels and Frog

My inclination is the Feel and Frog, or the Feels and Frogs. Thoughts?
>>
Post struggles, feelings, stories, worries, questions, or advice. Share what's going on in your lives, friends.

I know it's Sunday, so back to work/school tomorrow, but I thought I'd see if there is still interest in this sort of thing. It used to be very /comfy/, but seems to have died off?
>>
>>27942827
Feels and Frogs sounds good
>>
>>27942879
I like it, because there are definitely multiple feels are, and I guess we can all be frogs too. A drink?
>>
I just wish to fall asleep and never wake up. All my forms of escapism are slowly going obsolete and the reality of this world is simply far too dark for me to face, yet surprisingly enough, I want to keep my eyes wide open.

I'm just tired of it.
>>
Just... give me something to make the pain go away. Please.
>>
Give me anything that will make the suffering of being a pathetic virgin in university go away
>>
>>27943020
Hey, I'm glad to have you hear tonight, sorry you're going through such a tough time.
>>
>>27943020
you just said it perfectly
I saved that.
>>
>>27942794
Not looking forward to another week of wagecucking. At least it wont be too bad til thursday. I have some clothes coming in the mail soon, so looking forward to that. Also Blops DLC coming out tomorrow, so I guess there's something to look forward to
>>
>>27943054
I could give you meditation? Nah, just playing. I'll start you with a nice jack and coke. What's causing the pain?

>>27943096
Look, I don't know if this helps, but I knew that feel bro up until really recently (i'm 20, for reference). I could give you a condom as a joke, but that seems a little harsh. Start with a tall Guinness, it's nice to sip it slow and contemplate.
>>
>>27943182
I used to be really into fashion, what sort of clothes did you order? /fa/ type stuff or something else?

>>27943129
I think it can be dangerous to surround yourself with the same feelings you are trying to escape.
>>
>>27943188
It could be a lot worse, pretty much all my friends are women so if I get desperate enough I could have a drunken tryst but life is meaningless enough as it is and I don't want sex adding to that quite yet
>>
>>27943209
Just some basic shit from banana republic. Polos, shorts, shirts, and some office clothes. BR has the best fitting stuff for my body type. Got some sweet deals too
>>
>>27943209
meant to quote this --original post
>>27943170
>>
>>27943268
Nice man, BR has classic good looking clothes; that's where I got my first suit!

>>27943225
I think there's something to be said to losing it to someone you care about, but sex definitely changes the relationship dynamic.
>>
So, my birthday is coming up two days from now, and I'm glad, I'm just wondering what could have been if I was a better person.
>>
File: pepe.png (86 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
86 KB, 327x367
Gonna skip the drinks tonight, just dropping by to tell you all good night.
>>
Can you make me an El Presidente?
>>
>>27943549
How old are you turning? I think everyone knows that feel.

"While there, he [Julius Caesar] is said to have encountered a statue of Alexander the Great, and realized with dissatisfaction that he was now at an age when Alexander had the world at his feet, while he had achieved comparatively little."

>>27943668
Have a good night man, cheers.

>>27943670
Cocktail coming right up
>>
Started taking some supplements that my naturopath recommended to lower my anxiety (it had something to do with adrenaline and the flight or fight response) and try to get rid of my smell. Hopefully they work tomorrow
>>
>>27942794
Hey barkeep

I'm sad because I'm struggling in organic chemistry, have no friends or social life (and not really motivated to develop one), and lost contact with the only girl who was ever really nice to me and tried to engage me, and make me feel wanted. A light beer and a scotch please.
>>
>>27943734
Look man I don't want to hate, but I think that regardless of whether or not you are going to a real doctor you should have a good understanding of what's going into your body. Also, what do you mean by "my smell." Finally, medicaition usually doesn't start working instantly

>>27943799
Evening, thanks for stopping in. I'll start you with the beer. I think most people struggle in OChem, so just keep up the grind and try to understand how it could be necessary for your future! I'm assuming your in uni / college? How did you lose contact with that girl?
>>
File: 1458264978920.jpg (26 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1458264978920.jpg
26 KB, 406x364
I'd like something bitter and strong

I'm sure after the conversation I had with my parents today about marriage, they're almost positive that I'm not going to marry anyone. I was tellimg them how it sounds like the women get royal treatment and the man has to do everything to accomodate to her or else he's a terrible husband. I told them it sounds like bull to me and they were both telling me that I will want to do anything for the girl I love. Shame I've not felt that yet but it seems like unecessary crap just because you feel an emotional attraction to someome.

Sorry about the fedora blog post but today I have realized that I've become such a bitter hermit fuck from the nicer background guy I used to be and now I've realized being by myself is a much bigger possibility for me than I have ever thought before.

The way I see it, I'm here on this Earth to pursue my goals and dreams, woman or no woman.
>>
>>27942794
>>27943799
Organic chemistry is a bitch. I finally went back to school (community college), and managed to get a 4.0. I've just started to get acceptances to universities, but I'm on the path to failing organic chem and worried about being rescinded.
Keep bringing me shots of tequila till I pass out. I'm done studying anyway
>>
Got rejected by my best girl friend and oneitis of 2 years. Sucks because we truly have/had an amazing friendship but I can't get over it and hate myself for not being Chad enough for her.
>>
File: 1459877209496-v.jpg (165 KB, 439x550) Image search: [Google]
1459877209496-v.jpg
165 KB, 439x550
Hey keep, just a water please.

I'm so done with my job, none of my coworkers I saw as my friends work there any longer, the people I deal with now are all slimy and I have no idea what I want anymore. I used to like my job. Fuck
>>
>>27943871
I smell like ass at school, nowhere else. If I walk backwards or smell down into my jacket I can smell it, but as soon as I get in my car it's completely gone and it just smells like clean clothes and deodorant. I shower every morning, so it's not a hygiene problem. The naturopath told me I smelt fine when I went there and he determined that it was a flight or fight response caused by anxiety and he gave me some supplements to take.
>>
>>27943993
YESSSS now you don't have to worry about it anymore bro! Fuck I've had oneitis and NEVER had the balls to go for it.

>>27943950
Honestly better to keep that sort of Red Pill talk on the DL, especially with family / friends. Pretty quick way to get alienated. Think those thoughts, but don't share them unless you know the person could benefit. You'll likely find better discourse for that sort of stuff online anyways.
>>
>>27944068
Water for you, friend. Thanks for being here tonight. That's tough, just shows that yet again surrounding yourself with the right people is key to happiness.

>>27944076
Weird! Have any of your friends ever mentioned it?
>>
Bartender I need a cold pint of bleach
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 750x750
Here's some more thread music
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_BPVtw6oRno
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2gwmTOdga24
>>
Whiskey on the rocks, lace it with cyanide, please.
>>
>>27944176
My friends have asked me if I showered before, and people make comments about my smell when being near me or passing me, or people might hold their noses or wave the air in front of their face if I come close to them
>>
>>27944218
>>27944261
good lord guys

>>27944222
nice, thanks for contributing some tunes
>>
>>27944322
What? Just fuck my shit up, fampai.
Finals week, and I just finished with someone who actively enrages me.
>>
>>27944322
I'm about 3 weeks behind in my work because of a cough that left me unable to sleep and unable to breath after
>>
>>27943954
Why are you studying orgo, pham? I'm doing it for pre-med, so I have to do well. Got a C on the first exam, but I think I'll do well in the next one. Taking orgo in the summer, assuming I get a C or higher in orgo 1, and I think I'll do well. It will be the only class I'll be taking, so I can really focus on it.
>>
>>27943871
Orgo student here (+ other classes, but orgo is the only one I really struggle with and put work into. Well, the girl graduated, and got a job. After that, she just stopped going on fb and keeping in contact. I only hung out with her one time since then (with two other people, so not a date or anything), and randomly bumped into her another time. I've tried to reconnect with her but haven't been successful. I guess she just wants to move on.

I'll take that scotch now,
>>
>>27944657
i don't even fucking know. im a CS student but I took all the CS classes offered at my CC and I have an interest in Chem so I took alot of chem classes to fulfill the unit requirement to transfer
>>
File: 152562743.jpg (74 KB, 1023x952) Image search: [Google]
152562743.jpg
74 KB, 1023x952
>>27942794
this music is weird and nice, barkeep. reminds me of what could have been and all that. Can I can a malk plz?
>>
>>27944799
Chem can be very interesting and satisfying, but also very difficult. Chem and physics are probably the hardest majors. Make sure to do lots of practice problems. But if you're doing awfully, just drop it -- no need to get an F if the class isn't even required. Good luck with uni. I'm almost done. Just one more semester, not including the summer class (9 in total because of pre-med prereqs).
>>
Does anyone else feel restricted by living with their parents? I love them but I feel like I can't be myself around them. Once I'm on my own it'll be much easier to do whatever I want. I feel like I'm waiting for my life to start, and it will once I'm on my own.
>>
>>27944898
Unfortunately its too late to drop it without a grade, plus I need the units done by the end of the spring semester. Thanks for the luck, I'm gonna need it. Hope you find success in med school, it sounds like a huge commitment
>>
Gimme something that will make me not feel like an idiot way over his head whenever I try to sing or make music
>>
File: Makeitadouble.png (20 KB, 638x547) Image search: [Google]
Makeitadouble.png
20 KB, 638x547
I'll have 3 Moscow mules please

>Get Tinder one day while drunk
>A couple matches, don't really pursue any of them
>One night get matched with qt3.14
>Went to HS with her, had a major crush
>She message me, we talk a bit
>Next day ask her "was this a Tinder match, or did you just want to catch up?"
>Just wanted to catch up
>Has no interest in me
>tfw
>>
>>27944937
Yes. There are limitations to living with your parents even if you are 18+ or 21+.

You feel like less of an individual. You feel less independent.

You may take care of yourself almost completely but I believe there are still pyschological effects that can hold you back from being a different person or more of your self.

Its also really hard to have sex. You'd have to do it while no one is home and you literally cant really do it anywhere else without it being... weird...

Its harder to get friends and be social too if you're commuting to a school.

Theres no people you are forced to be around that you can try and socialize with.

Its also harder to get a GF for the reason above and just because less socializing means less odds of going to be talking to a girl.

I could probably think of a few minor things here and there but thats the main jist.
>>
File: lego-x-files-1.jpg (33 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
lego-x-files-1.jpg
33 KB, 480x640
Broke up with gf a few hours ago, still pretty upset about it. I think I'll go buy myself some Lego tomorrow, maybe it'll make me feel better. Lego always makes me happy for some reason.
>>
i looked figured some shit out today
it made me really fuckin sad
dunno
need a fuckin craft brew
>>
>>27944729
Here's the scotch, sorry for the delay

>>27945184
3 for 1 mate, that's brutal

>>27945092
here's some lean and xanax

>>27945501
Lego is always a good call

>>27945568
33 acres of ocean for you

TFW you missed out on young love
>>
>>27945727
thanks, 33 acres is right up my alley. gonna get some street tacos after the bar
>>
>>27942794
my kind of maybe gf hasn't talked to me in like 3 weeks and it's fucking killing me. I would go to her house, but she lives in fucking Louisiana, and I live in Ohio so that's not really an option.

What do /r9k/?
>>
File: image.jpg (315 KB, 795x1192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315 KB, 795x1192
>on FaceTime with grill
>haha babe I wanna see it get hard
>already at my hardest, 5 inches
>don't know what to do
>tell her phone is dying and hang up
>stare angrily at cock and cry
Who else /justbelowaverage/?
>>
File: eccojamstape.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
eccojamstape.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>27942794
Perfect tune for the end to a long day, amirite anon?
and ill take an old fashioned m8. thank you.
>>
>>27942827
'The Frog and Feels' is objectively the best choice
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 217x320
>girlfriend cheated on me
>tried to kill herself
>failing uni
>last year I can live with parents
>coughing is getting worse
>no girls like me
>lowest self esteem I've ever had
>girlfriend says I have small dick
JUST
>>
I'd like a loaded gun
I stopped going to uni a while back because every time I did go just made me want to kill myself from the stress and anxiety. On friday my mother found out and told me that if I didn't go today and they threw me out she would send me to a trade school.
Which might have worked as a threat 5 years ago but now I'm completely emotionally dead and just can't be bothered to care about anything, I just want a reset button.
>>
Everyone considers me a chad yet I feel most at home with you guys.
I'm /fit/ and >tfw gf but really I just want to die, life feels so difficult and meaningless
>>
>>27946656
Loaded gun is less of a reset and more of a full stop button
Just hang in anon, it isn't worth dying over shit like this
Just get kicked out, live transient, I was homeless through 4 years of highschool and I made it
We're all gonna make it bro
>>
>>27946419
You need to ask her why she's been ignoring you. 3 weeks without contact is not indicative of a healthy relationship.
>>
>>27946675
Same tbqh, people see me smile with my gf and assume life is peachy
They don't understand what it's like to be surrounded by friends and feel lonely
To drink yourself to sleep
>>
File: fack.png (79 KB, 229x274) Image search: [Google]
fack.png
79 KB, 229x274
>tfw Christine will never love me
>>
>>27946714
Rape, silence, repeat
If your going to kill yourself over a roastie at least get what you dream of first
You only get one go around, don't waste it moping like a bitch nigga
>>
>>27946697
I spoke about it once and got told that my life is perfect and that I have no reason to be depressed.
>tfw bi-polar as well so no stability
>>
>>27946744
>told your life is perfect
Fucking triggered, when my therapist told me this I wanted to jump out of a window
Wow I have both parents and don't have cancer, I'm soo privileged and should be grateful!
Fucking normies will never understand what it's like to be depressed, to not have control of your emotions
>>
>>27946714

danner? why would you care

i don't know why i expect your christine to be the loud one i know, i just do
>>
A real cider please keep.

I need to summon up the courage to ask this girl out some point in the next eight weeks. After then, I won't get to see her so much and the opportunity will be gone.

All our mutual friends say she likes me, but I only had one teenage gf, and missed out on those formative years where you learn how to be in an adult relationship. It's more than just I'm scared of asking her out, it's that I have no idea how to carry myself or what so do once I get there.

Will I make it keep?
>>
>>27946784

get a new therapist
>>
File: assburger.png (9 KB, 69x98) Image search: [Google]
assburger.png
9 KB, 69x98
>>27946800
probably not, pretty common name

mine is a short smart Asian girl
>>
>>27946807
You have to promise me you'll do it anon.
Life is too short no to
>>
>>27946812
Too poor fammalam, I get the shitty state provided help
Maybe when I get a raise or a better job
>>
>>27946515
I'm below average AND thin... :(

I wanna fuck my girl in a more diverse position but the moment I try something, it pops out of her vagina due to the lack of length
>>
>>27946838
Oh man I want to make you proud robro

I think I'm just going to keep pushing it until I put myself in a position where I have to come clean. I don't think I could do it any other way
>>
How do you tiny dicklets go through life?

Why not kys?
>>
give me the heaviest drink you got barkeep senpai
>best friends girlfriend cheats on him with me while drunk
>we ignore it act like it never happened
>just push it to the back of my memory
>they broke up today
>worried.jpeg

do you think he found out/she told him?
how fucked am I?
>>
>>27942794
Need some dutch courage, I'm heading to college in two hours to inform them I'm leaving the course even though there's only two months left. They fucked me over and now I can't get to uni.
>>
>>27942794

Not sure I've ever been happy or in love lads. At least I'm devoting myself to my studies now. But my life feels a bit empty. I am just going through the motions. Utterly alone as always. Doesn't help that I'm at least five years older than all my classmates.

You've been truer to me than anything else /r9k/, I don't give a fuck what anyone says you guys are alright
>>
File: 1458756796048.png (5 KB, 365x241) Image search: [Google]
1458756796048.png
5 KB, 365x241
>>27942794
Give me the strongest thing you have and make it double.

I hate how people just think "DUDE LET GO LMAO", how fucking dare she tell me that when she was the one who betrayed me, when she broke my trust. Im the one that's alone now you fucking cunt, you left me for someone else how can you tell me to "let go" just like that when im the one who's alone... you trample my dreams and hopes and now i have to "suck it up" FUCK THAT SHIT; i mean, im the one that's fucked over and that's it? i just have to accept it and move forwards, with no retribution? how in the fuck is that normal? I can only hope that one day life rips away something you hold dear see if you can just fucking "let go".
>>
>>27947158
>best friend
Evidently not. I'm sorry your """friend""" has to even deal with you.
>>
File: 1460763038037.png (617 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1460763038037.png
617 KB, 680x510
>>27947158
>Using the word "friend" that lightly

Well in this current age of degeneracy it doesn't surprise me that it no longer holds any meaning, just a word. There truly are no heroes left in man.

Why are you even worried? Bet nothing worried you when you were fucking her. Just don't be a child and confront the situation you fucking coward.
>>
File: 1452307948702.jpg (603 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452307948702.jpg
603 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo

gotta go sleep, have fun
>>
>>27942827
The Frog and Feels has the best ring to it.
>>
>>27947185
I know that feel man, I'm in pretty dire straights with school too.

Taking a "Magazine Writing" class, basically a journalism class where all of the articles are long and in-depth features instead of regular news stuff, and I have a big article due tomorrow. Doing an interview was a requirement for the assignment and I anxiety procrastinated on doing it, and now it's totally impossible to get it done in time. At this point I'm thinking I might have to skip class and turn a really good paper in a week late for a B, rather than show up tomorrow and hand in something incomplete that will probably get graded even worse.

On top of that, I was also supposed to interview a classmate and write a thing on her, and we ran out of time in class so we planned to do it over the phone. She's been calling me for a week and I keep missing it, and I'm too much of a sperg to call her back, so I'm horrified to show my face in class anyway.
>>
>>27947682
keep the hood safe H

fuck the robot coming str8 from the underground
>>
File: 1427039770311.jpg (99 KB, 1280x1137) Image search: [Google]
1427039770311.jpg
99 KB, 1280x1137
I just can't stop getting mad at white people. The issues they raise are legitimate, but they're mostly of their own creation.(tolerance, leftism, etc)

Why shouldn't we kill all whites? they're so brittle, yet they make all the problems they incessantly complain about.
>>
I was looking through pictures of the other night out with this girl I've been seeing, and it's made me realize I'm really dangerously falling in love with her. You can even see it in the picture.

After this May, we'll probably be able to see each other once or twice for like 2 weeks at a time, but other than that it's all up in the air. We both do BF/GF shit- go on dates, spend time with each other, spend the night at each other's places, we're monogamous- but aren't "officially" BF and GF and we try to avoid the conversation because she's leaving soon, to be like 3000 miles away. It fucking hurts to think about. Give me some everclear
>>
>>27942794
G&T please
>>
Can you mix up a Monkey Gland, barkeep?

Started SSRIs recently after a near-suicide and felt motivated for the first time in years - thinking about where I want to go in the future, careers, etc. I want to be a surgeon so I can make twice as much money as anyone who was ever a dick to me and channel my spite towards something productive! I was amused to find out recently that both Maddox and YandereDev cited "spite" as the primary reason they got into what they do, so I guess it's a good motivator.

But then I realized while browsing /r9k/ earlier today that despite feeling motivated, I'd still happily die in my sleep given the chance. I probably need to up my med dosage because there's really nothing other than the desire to one-people people whom I hate and an unwillingness to scar the little sister for life that's convincing me it's best to be alive.

Also was doing well with a qt gril, but then we came to that point a few weeks in where you disclose mental illnesses. She confessed she's heavily medicated for bipolar, and I let her know the psychiatrist thinks I might have antisocial going. "Like psychopathy, yeah?" she asked, and I confirmed that's indeed what they called it a few decades back. She freaked and now I'm back to >tfw no gf. I just want to be able to hold someone and know that I can trust them and that they'll still be around in a year, because I don't have any friends or family that fill that role. My only outlet is writing these shitty blogposts on /r9k/ once in a while and I just want someone supportive to talk about feels with beyond seeing a therapist weekly
>>
>>27942827
It's always been "The Feels and Frogs", why did someone suddenly decide to change it?
>>
>>27947877
Shit, I meant "The Frogs and Feels".
>>
>>27942794
I've always wanted to talk to you, but I never know how to string the words together to communicate what I wish to express. Thanks for doing these though, I'd love it if you could give me something to forget, anything, stronger the better.
>>
I'm taking over the bartender until he jizzes into the shitter.
>>
>>27947768
Here's your G&T
>>
>>27947796
I most certainly can

Sounds shit man, regarding the gril. From what it sounds like, you at least have a decent job that can earn you money, so whoever said that money can't buy you happiness should go fuck themselves, cause there are hookers.

Keep on going, take the indication that since one person was interested in you, that could possibly mean a lot more are as well.
>>
>>27947746
Where's the picture?

You should be happy to find someone you love, and if their a decent person, you mightn't get dumped by her.
>>
>>27947734
Just contain the rage, and move north to the better States. Remember that all white people aren't like that so bear that in mind before committing a homocide
>>
File: 01.jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
224 KB, 1920x1080
>>27948085
I'm reluctant to post it, but the photo was taken by a drunk friend so it's blurry enough to not be able to see her face I guess

And I guess that's what I worry about, I don't want her to cut it off because it'll be an LDR for at least an entire school year while she's in uni in England and I'm in America working. I know I could do it, but I can't force an expectation on others to be able to as well. Shit's fucking hard
>>
>>27948122
> Remember that all white people aren't like that
True, but they assume that all minorities are "like that", whatever "like that" entails in their weird tumblr or stormfront mythos (they're always the same dynamic, just in different (figurative) lights) so why should I not assume that all whites are gonna be the typical brittle "I'm not racist/sexist, but...!" fare?
>>
>>27948034
Still a NEET for now, but getting to a shit community college in about a month and a half. Surgery's just a dream presently, but who knows. This is the first time in probably close to a decade I've had a real goal. I feel like I've had some amount of success tricking grils into liking me in the past, but it's probably more a question of severe trust issues and not feeling like I'll ever find anyone lasting and reliable than anything else. sorry for polluting /r9k/ with my cyborg issues

>>27948122
>homocide
kek
>>
>>27948143
This may sound emotionally cold, but it would be better to let it die off gradually over a year rather than terminate it straight away.

This is of course hinging on the assumption that a LDR wont work, which isn't necessarily true. I would recommend that you keep it going, there's no reason to terminate it.

Try to contact her constantly, three times weekly at a minimum.
>>
>>27948210
Yeah, my idea is that I'm in for it until the bitter end. If she wants to go for that, then I'm game and hopefully it'll snowball into something great instead of fizzling out. Like I said I'll be visiting her for 2 weeks in June, and then we want to see each other again sometime during her christmas break- whether she comes to where I live and visits for a bit, or I go back to England again.

I've never really felt as intensely for a person as I do for her, and it kind of freaks me out. She tells me the feeling is reciprocated, so I guess this isn't really an unrequited love situation- just more like a "we both know this has a larger possibility of failure than success but we're gonna ride it out anyway" sort of deal. I just start sitting around when I have time on my hands and worry though, that's my problem
>>
>>27948187
You are generalising again, don't do what "they" do. I'd try to contact some explicitly black communities or groups, just so you can hang out with people who likely encounter the same issues as you.

I'd also get the fuck off this board, if you want to see an example of a majority populus of non racists, go anywhere else.

>>27948210
Me btw
>>
>>27948265
>implying any whites are nonracist
lmao
>>
>>27948245
Mate, you put it perfectly, just keep crusing along. Trust me when I say that there is no reason to end it now, when it could potentially be the best thing you will ever have in your life
>>
>>27948199
Cyborgs are welcome in my bar, and I wish you luck with your future, where ever it may go.
>>
>>27948245
LDRs are doable. If you're both serious, then there's hope. Just make sure you see each other reasonably regularly and have a concrete plan to look forward to when she's done with school. Get on Skype calls together. Play vidya together if she's into that.

Just don't let maintaining it become a goal in-and-of-itself. Do it if you really love her. Maybe you guys will move in together when she's back. I was in a 6-year LDR. When people asked how we managed to keep it up, both she and I would respond, "Stubbornness" rather than "love" or anything of the sort. It was pretty heart-crushing and caused a need for therapy when she was finally brave enough to consciously admit we weren't actually as attracted to each other as we wished we were.

>>27948307
Appreciate it, barkeep. You've got my shekels.
>>
>>27948284
I'm a living example of a non racist white
>>
File: 1456692461244.jpg (3 KB, 117x117) Image search: [Google]
1456692461244.jpg
3 KB, 117x117
>>27948284
Shitty-tier b8 m8
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.