[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fake resume/ thread > be me > NEET af > mommy tells
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: neetmichaelross.jpg (297 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
neetmichaelross.jpg
297 KB, 2000x1000
/fake resume/ thread

> be me
> NEET af
> mommy tells me if I apply to a job and get an interview she'd buy me a game
> send fake resumes into employers for lulz
> actually get responses
> show mom the messages on the voicemail for interview request
> amazon order is in the mail
> start to wonder
> could I actually con them and get the job?

Here's the crazy part. They are jobs with salaries over 100k which is more than mommy makes on her pension. But they require crazy experience. Is there any way to beat the system and cover my tracks so I can actually get one of these jobs?

Tips and tricks
>>
Yes, but you need accomplices and the confidence to pull it off. Most companies employ lazy HR persons.
>>
>>27942482
you have to be socially adept and win people over so they can childishly hire you just because they know you
>>
>>27942482

It depends if they'll train you or not.
>>
Due it in the feild of medicine, statistics show that around 57% of doctors are not trained and/or qualified
>>
Life isn't a movie. You'll get caught.
>>
>>27942549
>Life isn't a movie

Tell that to those damn normalfags.
>>
>>27942568
wow you're really new, scram
>>
So much depends on what you are applying for. If you actually have the skills do perform the job--why not?

OP: what is the job?

People tend to trust people who tell them things. This is a good thing. But it stops happening if they get their trust abused too many times. Don't be one of these people.

Yet if you lie and still do a good job, people will be even more impressed. Everyone likes a good story.
>>
>>27942549
life isn't forensic files either, sometimes you can get away with shit
>>
>>27942712
this is the biggest pile of preposterous nonsense i've ever read
>>
>>27942712
Any decent company will verify everything on the resume. Again, you'll be found out.
>>
People exagerate resumes all the time, the only way to get caught is if you completely bullshit one though and it becomes super obvious in the job interview through questions
>>
>>27942728
They're going to verify any claimed degree and his old claimed employment background for a job 100k+. It's not exactly forensic files. This is why dreamers are losers.
>>
>>27942760

Honestly? if you haven't read anything more preposterous than that
>>
>Goes to /r9k/ for work advice
>>
>>27942482
Odds are high you'll get caught. Everyone I've worked with checks references and job history after the interview.

Do try this with some lesser jobs that won't care, though. I'll guarantee you get away with it.
>>
>>27942847
>work advice

It's some neet manchild dreaming about beating the system. R9k is the perfect place.
>>
>>27942764
need collusion and friends and fake references maybe even spoofing and social engineering

it can work
>>
>>27942870
High chance of success in contemporary art world
>>
>>27942710

Butthurt normalfag detected.
You wander in from Reddit?
>>
>>27942872
>socially incompetent people like myself and others on this board
>pulling this off

You're right though. That's why students at high ranking unis always get jobs. Those students are socially adept and know how to weasel their way into what they want
>>
>wagecucking for 40 years prank
i like that one too neet
>>
>>27942482
>Mfw no one has asked this

Op upload a copy of your fake resume (with your personal details removed, DUH)
>>
>>27942872
It would depend on what kind of company it is. But I work in the employment industry. If it is any sort of major company, baring some sort of neckbeard Oceans 11 type scenario, there is a 99% chance he's getting caught.
>>
File: 1432610538441.jpg (36 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1432610538441.jpg
36 KB, 500x494
Its possible you need to say where you are greduated or where you have worked, make some fake papers, mostly they will not look to your past.
>>
It depends on what kind of job it is.

Something like managment is easy to bullshit, you just give people orders to do shit and maybe handle payroll.
>>
>>27943022
We're talking first world here anon.
>>
>>27942948

>neckbbeard oceans 11

A+

>work in employment industry

sounds like you are exactly the hero OP needs...............
>>
>>27943030
You can't bullshit employment dates. They directly contact HR at any company you've worked for. They'll verify all degrees. References don't really matter.

Basically if anything on your resume is proven untrue at any point in your employment it's grounds for termination. Everything will be on file.

There is almost no chance a neet could sneak their way in. Sorry.
>>
>>27943113
I wanted a job at my local gas station but they wanted references. I dont have any
>>
>>27943127
That you can fake. OP is talking about a 100k job.
>>
>>27943127
You couldn't even ask your mom to have her friends lie and cover for you?
>>
>>27943127
Make fake email addresses for fake ones then just reply to them.
>>
File: 14059162310832.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
14059162310832.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
I'd say it's your best shot to just try and go for it

I applied to tons of places back when I was a NEET just trying to be honest about it, and the few places where I got interviews just kind of asked if I was serious.
Nobody was willing to hire somebody with a 4-year gap of doing nothing, no matter how much they were willing and able to work.

So I decided to try bullshitting my way through, making a resume with fake jobs of nearby places that closed down so they had nobody to contact. In the end, I doubt they even bothered to check any of the places I had written. All that mattered was that they were there. Admittedly, this might be a talent of mine because I've mastered bullshitting through conversation as a survival skill against normies.

Now I'm considered one of the best employees, and have a resume that could easily get me rehired if I ever stop here.

The worst thing that happens is that you get caught and don't get the job.
>>
>>27943138
my mom doesnt have friends
>>
About references, is it possible to put some huge ass employee manager like someone managing an amazon warehouse as reference, it is understandable that they don't 'remember' you.

This of course, is for landing shitty jobs.
>>
>>27943214
Shit jobs seem a whole nother thing. Lying to get shit jobs is proven 100% guaranteed effective because the people hiring probably did the same and are lazy af

based on: personal experience
>>
>>27943113
For a 100k, even a decent 50k+ job, they'll check all that.

Lesser jobs probably won't. I've worked in HR offices along those horrific succubi. Not a single shit is given about the lower to middle-class scum.

Seriously, for NEETs who have to look for entry-level stuff, lie lie LIE. I did, and got away with it. Nearly everyone who applies does at least a little.
>>
>>27943194
You don't have any aunts or uncles with different last names?
>>
>>27943292
two but it hasnt done anything on the 100s of other apps I put them on and they know im using them as references

So I would guess I have to use people from a social circle
>>
>>27943290
>Seriously, for NEETs who have to look for entry-level stuff, lie lie LIE.
This. Being honest is never going to help you in normie world.
>>
>>27943292
Why does a different last name matter, If someone called them asking for mr. fakeassname then they should know right away what they need to pretend to be.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.