[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any programmers up right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Ledgedashstall_20ms.gif (589 KB, 240x230) Image search: [Google]
Ledgedashstall_20ms.gif
589 KB, 240x230
Any programmers up right now?
>>
>>27942208
yeah whats up buddy?
>>
I mean I'm a software dev with a bachelor's in computer science but I don't program in my off time if that's what you mean.
>>
>>27942208

I fucking hate my professor makes me feel like I'm not a programmer.
>>
i wrote an ahk file to play music, what you need OP?
>>
>>27942242
What's the easiest way to prepare JSON files into a GraphML file to use in Gephi using java?

I know I have to use the jackson library but other than that I'm stumped on how to actually write the JSON object into a GraphML file.
>>
>>27942290
I've used JSON/java before, but not Gephi (used vis.js instead). Post your steamid and pastebin and I'll take a look.
>>
>>27942428
Alright care200.
>>
>>27942290
what you need is to either post this on
/g/'s prog threads
or
preferably
stackexchange
and don't expect an answer in the next hour, much less today
but you'll get one

i'm graduating CS this year and ive never even heard of GraphML, to give you an idea of how niche a topic you're dealing with here.
>>
>>27942463
is that you with the camera in ur steam avatar?
>>
>>27942585
Naw it's nonon.
>>
File: image.gif (667 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
667 KB, 400x400
>>27942208
Does html count?
>>
>>27942639
Alright care200
is steam id, right?
I'm having trouble finding you
>>
read in JSON file and convert to java object using something ike GSON.
https://github.com/google/gson

then convert java object into GraphML and write out to file using something like
https://github.com/tinkerpop/blueprints/wiki/GraphML-Reader-and-Writer-Library
>>
>>27942708

Thanks anon.
orignial commento
>>
>>27942697
yeah should be it
>>
>>27942873
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alright%20care200

Can't find, ah well, if I see this thread tomorrow I'll take a look
>>
Struggling on algorithms desu senpai
>>
I'm just waiting for that one retard who programs in the memeiest program language, and the other that vehemently defends and uses C++ for everything and thinks it's the holy grail to programming. Every programming thread needs at least one of those people.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.