[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gf of 9 months broke up with me what do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: sad_angry.png (539 KB, 594x517) Image search: [Google]
sad_angry.png
539 KB, 594x517
gf of 9 months broke up with me what do
>>
>Block her number and block her on all social media.
>Try to avoid seeing her IRL as much as possible
>Hang out with friends/family to take your mind off of her
>Do anything that distracts you
>>
Fart on her pillow.
Buy a new spare pillow, you probably won't want to hug the fart pillow to sleep.
>>
Cry for about a week
Stop looking at your phone, no she isn't texting you
Use free time to better yourself and find how to be happy without a significant other
>>
File: fuck.gif (289 KB, 447x415) Image search: [Google]
fuck.gif
289 KB, 447x415
>>27942175
GTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY BOARDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YOU FUCKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27942175
jack off lots

it helps
>>
>>27942175
Learn some proper english, will take ur mind of for a while
>>
File: 53690_front.jpg (140 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
53690_front.jpg
140 KB, 640x640
>9 months
try 5 years you stupid fag, god damn 9 months isnt shit
anyways you have to completely remove her from your life. Texting, social media, phone calls. Get rid of her on everything, make sure you cant see what shes up to and look at pictures of her. Delete all texts she ever sent you. You might wanna change your number because she might try to string you along until she finds someone else.
If you do all of this, in a couple months it wont hurt to think about her. You might not find someone else for awhile but youll feel good about things generally.
>>
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE
OUT OUT OUT PUT OUT OUT OUT OUT O UT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT
>>
Get a new one senpai
>>
>>27942175
Listen to The mountain goats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRP6egIEABk
>>
She found someone better
Cut your losses.
>>
>>27942175
9 months? fkn casual
>>
>fall in love in grade 11
>took each other's virginity, we were our firsts for everything
>fucking w/ out condom one day
>cum a bit inside, w/e nbd
>birth control is fucked up from medication shes on
>preggo
>she was 1st year out of high school and i was in grade 12 finishing my senior year to go on and play university football
>not very fit for parent hood, so adoption it is
>boom twins
>hehe okay adoption it is still right?
>in labour for 13 days, i was there every minute and their for my kid's births
>she decides to keep them last minute
>fucked me up inside how she never mentioned it once, i was never forceful on her, but i was open about not being able to be a father for the sake of my kids.
>stay with her, relationship is totally in the trash at this point, so much pent up anger and doubt in each other
>i still always had a picture of us being together in my mind, she IS the love of my life.
>turns out she was seeing a guy in the town over (where her bestfriend lives)
>completely torn apart, we break up
>only lets me see my two kids 2 hours weekly
>weekly turned to biweekly
>finally did something and opened a court case
>long story short, that was hell, it took 1 year and countless countless days downtown at the court house not knowing that the fuck i was doing.
>whole time ex is cold as a rock, could barely look me in the eyes
>demanded i communicated through her lawyer
>finally get reasonable/adequant time & access with my kids
>miss her
>its been 2.5 years and i have not felt or even fucking looked at a women the same way as i did with my ex

;_;
>>
>>27947428
it should be noted we were tied to the hip the whole time prior to her getting pregnant. I was with her almost everyday of the pregnancy.

You've never had pregnant sex before. You've never felt one of the most initmate soul to soul interactions with another being. I looked at her as more than a girlfriend, ore than a fucking wife, because she was baring my kin. Damn, sorry for the rant
>>
>>27942175
Move on. And find another.
>>
>9 months
She was too young, m8 wait at least when they are able to walk.
>>
>>27942175
A few post-breakup tips:
1. get the FUCK OFF MY BOARD
2. Torture yourself to death you fucking normie scum. I hope you rot in hell
>>
>>27944353
>grammar Nazi
>of
Wew
>>
>>27942175
>gf

I guess you have to leave the board forever for starters
>>
Go have sex with a prostitute.
>>
>>27947473
>gf on medication and birthcontrol
>came inside her
>period hasnt been here for a month

NONONONONO
>>
>>27942175
wait a couple of weeks maybe a month, make a phone call. say something like you have full blown aids and sound very sombre about it.
>>
>>27947660
RIP if its antibiotics
>>
File: Fahey ditto.jpg (50 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Fahey ditto.jpg
50 KB, 200x200
>>27942175
You're fucked OP you got the oneitus now
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.