[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you'll never sit across from Emma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1 (98).jpg (808 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
1 (98).jpg
808 KB, 2048x1366
>you'll never sit across from Emma
>>
That's fine, rather have her straddle my lap.
>>
>Emma will never sit on your dick
>>
File: 1 (145).jpg (277 KB, 2048x1360) Image search: [Google]
1 (145).jpg
277 KB, 2048x1360
>you'll never go on a hike with her
>she'll never spontaneously turn around to tell you how much she admires the relationship you're in
>>
>>27942152

I know a roastie version of this girl.

25 and already taken more cocks than I would care to think about.

She's hitting the wall early, which is too bad, because only now that I'm thirtysomething and set up with a decent livelihood that women like her notice me.

It's too bad I feel mild disgust and revulsion for her. She still takes 10 miles of cock a year. She's got her own job, her own house, she's an electrician, and yet she still acts like a lovesick teenager, looking for love in all the wrong places.

I don't have a point. There is no point.
>>
File: 1 (199).jpg (187 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
1 (199).jpg
187 KB, 2048x1366
>you'll never be able to fully appreciate Emma
>you'll never have a genuine, empathetic bond with her
>you'll never experience what it means to truly love another human
>>
>>27942267
>she's an electrician
red flag m8. She works in a male dominated trade.
>>
File: 1 (128).jpg (64 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1 (128).jpg
64 KB, 960x960
>you'll never get to listen to Emma
>you'll never forge a single memory with her
>>
>emma threads
All they do is remind me that I wish for nothing but the sweet release of death.
>>
What's the deal with /r9k/ and plain girls with abnormally wide-set eyes?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.