[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In Need of Ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 11
File: hambone.png (194 KB, 288x298) Image search: [Google]
hambone.png
194 KB, 288x298
I'm fucking done, I've been suffering for long enough and no matter what I do I'm still absolutely fucking miserable.
I've decided to finally stop being a pussy and end the pain myself, but first I want to do something big and crazy that maybe I could have some fun just once before I die. It's been so long since I've done something that made me feel anything positive.

Things to keep in mind:

-No worries about long term consequences in general, but if it's something I could get sent to prison for I need a quick out (ie a nearby cliff to jump off of) because there is no way in hell I'm going to prison and becoming Rakonda's lesbian fucktoy.

-I'm only 19

-I only have about $200

-Something that can be done immediately would be preferred, but I'm willing to wait up to a full thirty days for a plan to come to fruition

-I'm not physically attractive
>>
>>27942054
>-No worries about long term consequences in general, but if it's something I could get sent to prison for I need a quick out (ie a nearby cliff to jump off of) because there is no way in hell I'm going to prison and becoming Rakonda's lesbian fucktoy.

So youre a girl? Just be my gf
>>
File: 1460570658720.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1460570658720.png
51 KB, 657x527
b gf please
>>
Have lots of unprotected wild sex?

Idk.

...have sex with a few guys from this board and make their dreams come true, make them feel wanted, give them a reason to live.
Maybe you wont go to hell for doing good deeds b4 u go.
>>
Dnt kill irself tho k.
>>
hey wanna get married
idk think it costs more that 200, well I've got 200 as well so 400.

eh nevermind not worth it
>>
File: a-very-polite-bun.jpg (119 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
a-very-polite-bun.jpg
119 KB, 500x667
>>27942188
Lots of sex doesn't sound fun to me.
If I could find a robot nearby (in Oregon or Southern Washington) that doesn't sound like too bad of an Idea though.
>>
>>27942305
close call guys, dont just marry any ho. always wait for her to post more before you propose
>>
File: fVomUUt.jpg (45 KB, 550x704) Image search: [Google]
fVomUUt.jpg
45 KB, 550x704
>>27942399
wow, fuck you
>>
>>27942449
u need me girl
>>
File: 1353968790706.jpg (191 KB, 451x485) Image search: [Google]
1353968790706.jpg
191 KB, 451x485
>>27942054
>but first I want to do something big and crazy that maybe I could have some fun just once before I die.

Take others with you.
>>
File: CyxnSYF.jpg (261 KB, 1306x2212) Image search: [Google]
CyxnSYF.jpg
261 KB, 1306x2212
>>27942465
What do you mean?
I need you to reassure me that I don't deserve happiness?
That I'm worthless trash?
That I can't do anything right and am always a disappointment?
>>
File: clubphoto.jpg (78 KB, 540x251) Image search: [Google]
clubphoto.jpg
78 KB, 540x251
>>27942497
that would probably just make me throw up
>>
File: ok_kid.jpg (68 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
ok_kid.jpg
68 KB, 431x450
>>27942541
looks like your last boyfriend damaged you

>assuming I'd talk to you enough for you to get these silly false messages

chill its ok, cmon girl. all honesty, stuff gets better and whatever your problems are won't be problems in 12 months, it will time out and your life will move on and you'll forget about whatever puny shit is tormenting you

just chill out and play video games for a year, shit changes
>>
>>27942541
Those things are only true if you make them true. Every moment you believe and act them out you are completing a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Stop. Eat a healthy meal. Take a shower. Go outside. Pet your animal. Call your parents.

It starts small and NOW.
>>
File: 1448162463209.png (1 MB, 870x1224) Image search: [Google]
1448162463209.png
1 MB, 870x1224
>>27942643
>assuming a damaged cunt like this will process, interpret and apply the advice you're giving her

don't waste time essay
>>
>>27942054

dont do it friend. its a coward thing to do, its not brave.
>>
File: 4mGK75O.jpg (33 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
4mGK75O.jpg
33 KB, 405x720
>>27942638
It's already been over 5 years, I'm mentally ill not fucking angsty
>>27942643
I've tried that, I've been in therapy, I've been medicated out of my fucking mind, it doesn't help. I'm broken.
I don't want your bullshit fucking advice. I'm not something you can fix. I just wanted to do something fun before I kill myself. The killing myself part will happen regardless of whether or not I remain completely miserable until then.
>>
>>27942871
alright w/e have fun we dont care
>>
>>27942871

but we dont want you to die :(

wanna skype and just rant?
>>
File: basket.jpg (165 KB, 580x418) Image search: [Google]
basket.jpg
165 KB, 580x418
Whatever, fuck all of you, nevermind.
>>
>>27942871
No your lazy, unwilling and want your shit handed to you on a silver platter.

If you were that fucking depressed you wouldn't care about a final hurrah.

Go cold cop some heroin, use until it keeps you going or takes you out. Snort / smoke it depending on ECP / tar at first. Buy some needles and filters on Amazon after you build up a bit of a tolly.

No better way to go out.
>>
I'm in a similar boat op. I don't think this is possible for you since you don't have much money, but what I'm planning to do is just get addicted to heroin to make the pain go away. Eventually I'll overdose and die and everything will be all good.
>>
>>27942871
>I've tried that. I've been in therapy, been medicated out of my fucking mind, it doesn't help. I'm broken.

This cunt really is damaged if she thinks that therapy+medication=Stop, eat a healthy meal, take a shower, pet your animal, call your parents. fucking stacys...
>>
>>27942871
>she actually had a bf 5 years ago
Female """"robots"""", everyone.
Off yourself already.
>>
>>27943032
give up man. worthless woman who is caught in her own downward spiral. you seem like a smart guy with great advice to give, so hand it out to people who aren't already falling down the stairs
>>
You got good credit?
>>
what the fuck is up with this roastie? why does she keep on posting stock images of animals and saying she would "Throw up" if she took others with her? get the fug out of here normo
>>
You made a mistake admitting your a girl, these robots can't get over their women-hate enough to give a legitimate response
>>
>>27943071
thanks for the compliment bby, but I didn't give the advice initialy.
>>
>>27942054
should join the military(something dangerous but it doesnt have to be infantry)....sounds like you need some excitement in life to get you out of your slump and if you dont get out of your slump at least you could die in an honorable+possibly cool way
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.