[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sister going through rough divorce >talks to me for moral
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 575.jpg (135 KB, 978x550) Image search: [Google]
575.jpg
135 KB, 978x550
>sister going through rough divorce
>talks to me for moral support/advice
>mad at her friends for no apparent reason
>says she should get rid of them
At that point, I stop her and get more serious
>"don't get rid of your friends for no reason"
>"appreciate what you have, even if they get on your nerves sometimes"
>"you never want to turn out like me"
>actually open up a little, mention how lonely it is having no friends for long enough to forget how to make some
>It bounces off her skull like I just spoke gibberish
>she says she's lonely too, how she only hangs out with her friends because its something to do
>"I'm totally an introvert too! lol"
>next day see more pictures of her going out with her friends on her snapchat story, just like every day
Why do normies think it's so cool to be lonely?
>>
>Normies paying attention to robots
>>
>>27941969

Women think lonely is having a couple hours to yourself while you shitpost on FB and snapchat to your friends.

They don't understand the literal zero friends concept. Or the talking to nobody outside of cashiers/mommy/coworkers in a given week/month.
>>
>>27941969
>>next day see more pictures of her going out with her friends on her snapchat story, just like every day
i'm not familiar with snapchat but I assume this means you use it
in which case you are a normon too and need to leave
>>
In her defense, she was just trying to relate to you. You put her in an awkward spot and she was smoothing it out. Don't be a dick to your sister over something like this. You're lucky to have a sister that you probably have a decent relationship with. Some of us will have nobody after our parents pass away.
>>
It was all about her, then you injected some of you into the mix and she was baffled.
Learn a lesson from this friend.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 640x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 640x319
>>27941969

Pretty much this >>27942113, OP.

This one time I made a passing/self-derivative joke about myself to my sister on how I had no friends and I would die alone and she said she could relate but I could distinctly recall all of the boyfriends she had talked to me about (upwards of 5) and I remember her complaining about how some of her friends always wanted to talk to her and we're always messaging her.

Later on, I would eventually find her Instagram username and she had upwards of 1000 followers while she followed a relatively small amount of people. I don't understand why either she's not particularly attractive and she lives a very unhealthy lifestyle but whatever.

She also claimed to have social anxiety despite...you know her having a bunch of friends.

To wrap this blog post up, I think that Women's inability to understand what true solitude is, is similar to how teenagers diagnose themselves with mental illnesses because of attention whoring reasons.

>For context: she's still in High School while I'm in College and I've never been in a romantic relationship and had 1 friend throughout my entire High School career.

I think I hate my sister
>>
>>27941969
Basically normies in general think being lonely makes you special due to all the cool loners in videogames and movies and stuff. Due to the fact that we literally are lonely we know its all bull and being lonely is a horrible fate.
>>
>>27942735
This picture is stupid. It makes it look like your will to live is extremely massive.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.