[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Septum Piercing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Bull-Ring-Septum-Piercings.jpg (65 KB, 585x300) Image search: [Google]
Bull-Ring-Septum-Piercings.jpg
65 KB, 585x300
Why do people do this?
Its so gross and unattractive
especially on girls
ITS GROSS AS FUCK
in no way does it look good, and yet, i see girls with them all the time
whats worse is when they have one in the middle, then others on the nostrils.

I've heard its unconformable as well, so why do people do this?
>>
>>27941867
I wonder myself anon and I had a tongue ring.

I wanted one and it got me laid. True story
>>
>>27941867
Its this and girls with tattoos
its gross
>>
If she has a nose with a ring, she don't mean a thing.

They think it's cute/cool/"unique". At least it helps you weed out sluts (or helps you pinpoint sluts, if that's your thing).
>>
>>27941867
when i was in my teens i had both a septum and a nose piercing.
i did it because i thought it looked cool and edgy.
the septum piercing isn't uncomfortable but you always know it's there/ it's tickles at times.
people do it because they want to impress others, i was guilty of this.
there is no other reason why you would put holes in your face.

>>27942773
i was a virgin when i had mine, and i was a virgin when i got rid of it, that's daft logic, anon
>>
It's to show that they're into black men. Seriously, you didn't know this? It's called riding the bull.
>>
It is to signify that they are whores. Same as tattoos and smoking cigabutts.
>>
>>27941867
the septum ring is something used by straight edge and other fuckers, just bc they identify with the cow when they wear it but not everybody knows it

>>27941938
get out fucking normo
>>
i had one in high school because i thought it looked cool/cute. i took it out after like 6 months because i had realized how silly i looked.
>>
Wasn't the original purpose of nose rings to prevent animals from rooting under fences?

Are these pink haired, tattooed, nose ringed feminists essentially labelling themselves farm animals?
>>
Say what you will about Septum piercings, but at least they're hidden, meaning you can take the ring out and no one would ever notice once you're done with your phase.

It's a fuck ton better than gauges. What happens when you grow out of those, and have to live the rest of your life with hideous buddha earlobes?
>>
It's a statement
>I refuse be human
>Now I am become beast

It's a satanic thing. Not like religious satanic but rather like "I'm selfish and that's who I am" kind of thing.
>>
>>27943825
>It's a fuck ton better than gauges.

Gauges freak me the fuck out.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.