[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm attractive, I make good money and I'm not autistic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: fuck you robots.jpg (11 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
fuck you robots.jpg
11 KB, 236x236
I'm attractive, I make good money and I'm not autistic.
I don't deserve to be a virgin like you losers, I'm better than at least 99% of society.

If women weren't so retarded I'd be fucking hundreds of women right now.
I just want to shoot them all.
>>
File: JwKR3zE.jpg (57 KB, 768x739) Image search: [Google]
JwKR3zE.jpg
57 KB, 768x739
want some cheese to go with your whine?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460077506396.jpg (52 KB, 744x731) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460077506396.jpg
52 KB, 744x731
>>27941547
Is that you Elliot? You're magnificent. The supreme gentleman
>>
>>27941659
He really was pretty supreme
>>
>>27941547
HA! virgin, im a NEET but fucked a few sluts in HS. money cant buy you happyness wagie/
>>
>>27941547
>not autistic
>virgin
i want this meme to die. this is like a woman saying that she doesn't eat much and doesn't deserve to be 200 pounds overweight.
>>
>I'm attractive
no you're not
>I make good money
if you made good money you would have explicity stated your income
>i'm not autistic
yes you are
>>
>>27941659
you beat me to it friend
>>
How old are you, OP?
asdfsgf
>>
But the women said you are autistic and ugly. What is the point of lying when you got your answer you peice of shit?
>>
File: 1457664263183.jpg (107 KB, 780x591) Image search: [Google]
1457664263183.jpg
107 KB, 780x591
>>27941547

Either this is bait or your a fucking beta faggot to self consumed to realise he's actually a massive cunt and thats why women generally stay away.

I bet you tell everyone you meet these good assets and it just makes you look desperate to fit in :~D
>>
>>27941547
That entitled personality is what's stopping you, presuming everything you say is true.
>>
>>27941753
80k, but I own a house thanks to my family.
I'm only 22 years old. I get tons of dates.
I get lots of dates but women won't let me have sex with them.
I get at least 2 dates a week and all women cut me off.

I have tons of women that cold approach me IRL
I had women randomly approach me and ask to be my GF.

not a single woman has fucked me yet, and I don't deserve to be a virgin.
>>
I'm mildly autistic, dont make too much money, and not that attractive. I got laid this morning. How does that make you feel OP?
>>
Oh hi Elliot, did you already reincarnate?
>>
>>27941813
I'm about as nice as it gets, I'm not doing anything wrong
Women are just fucking stupid, I do nothing wrong.
>>
>>27941823
>women like men that know what they want
>women dont like entitiled men
>>
>>27941897
> women like men who love them, care about them and do things for them.
> women don't like men who are clingy.
>>
In a sense, I'm in your debt. This post is the first thing to make me laugh, actually laugh, in months.

Welcome to Hell, apprentice.

You have a bit of time to escape. Shed your pride and become human. Trust me, if all the things you say are true, you'll have plenty of opportunities to do so. You'll recognize that glimpse of desire in some woman's eyes, and slip Hell's grasp. You know, just as almost every human being does.

If not, well..so be it.

Men like you serve monsters like me in the Afterlife.
>>
>>27941864
>80k
i know a few pimple faced, awkward asian manlets that were getting laid at 22 every weekend because they did software engineering at around 75k. they had high standards too, even though the girls had to be easy.

you make maybe 30-40k i bet. and you're severely autistic.

also those don't sound like dates to me.
>>
File: 1436242332197.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1436242332197.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
>>27941547
>I don't deserve to be a virgin like you losers, I'm better than at least 99% of society.
Sounds like the free market has decided otherwise.
>>
File: shkreli.jpg (69 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
shkreli.jpg
69 KB, 529x529
>>27941893

Eh i get what you mean, sorry for the accusations OP. Im also a virgin but Im still 16.

I think what generally keep girls away from me is the fact I sit by myself at school (by choice bc normies) and I think the drug use is something girls dont like :/ feelsbadman
>>
>>27941936
>being this autistic on a finger painting board
>>
This is OP, leaving thread but I'll be making an announcement later this year.
I'm sick of women and I'll repay the favor to them all
>>
>>27942033
Don't fucking respond to trip fags. The reason these Autist continue to exist and spill their autism anywhere is because people respond to them
>>
>>27941893
I seriously hope you don't really believe this and you're just some bored fag role playing as Elliot to get some replies
>>
>>27942057
enjoy your hand for the fourth time today, autist.
>>
>>27941547
Than do it you little bitch

If you want to do it than fucking do it

Guess what, if you wanted to get laid you could do that to

Go ahead and sin against God you little shit and just watch what fucking happens
>>
>>27942033
>>27942066

Although not nearly as funny as the OP, I still get a chuckle out of people who throw out "autism" as casually as people normally give out penny candy.

I've worked with the autistic, men who've fucked pool toys with wild abandon while howling with pleasure, unashamed, before both god and man.

Autism is a terrible thing. Sure, I may be terrible as well. However, I'm terrible in a different sense. God makes more than one kind of mistake.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.