[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's this girl (prettiest girl I have ever seen in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
There's this girl (prettiest girl I have ever seen in the entirety of my existence) in a few of my classes, and I'm scared I may not have classes with her next year.

She sometimes sits with this guy, but otherwise she sits alone.

Anyway the last exam of classes we have together is this Wednesday.

If I catch her outside of the exam room afterwards, I'm gonna ask her out.

Pray for me, robots. Pray for me. Send positive vibes my way.
>>
maybe you should get to know her first
>>
The previous exam we had, after I was finished I decided I would ask her out if I saw her on my way out, but she was in a different room and the exam wasn't hard so people were heading out an hour early.

I didn't see her but I was still incredibly nervous just looking around to see if she were there.

How the FUCK do people randomly ask others out? Last time I did anything remotely close was asking a girl to go to grade 8 grad with me and that was fucking painful. Fuck. I reeeeally don't wanna get cold feet but damn how can I not?
>>
>>27941415
That's what I'm trying to do! The exam is from 7-10pm so I'll be like 'Hey mind if I take you out for dinner?' or something.

I would looooove to get to know her. I'm dying to, actually, and I can't think of any other way. Especially since I don't know if we'll have any classes together in the future.
>>
Introduce yourself first man if you two never talked before it will be wierd.
>>
>>27941389
don't just go up to her, thats not how it works. you have to at least become acquaintances before you ask her out.
>>
>>27941458
So like 'Hey I'm Anon, wanna grab some food'? I want to introduce myself that's the point of asking her out. How else would I?

I should clarify when I say ask her out I mean like then and there, to go out and have dinner, just the one 'date'.
>>
File: remember, no gf....jpg (226 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
remember, no gf....jpg
226 KB, 900x1350
What normies do now adays seems to be trading facebook/kik or whatever the fuck chat program info and they get to know each other on there.
>>
>>27941489
There's just no other way of getting acquainted (is there? I'm open to suggestions!), I don't wanna leave it up to chance to do that! I can't be sure that we'll share any classes in the future, so I mean this is as good as it might get.
>>
>>27941498
start out with some inane small talk. do not, under any circumstances, make it forced. this shit takes weeks bro
>>
>>27941516
I've definitely considered just adding her on Facebook first but I think asking her out in person out of the blue is better than adding her online out of the blue.
>>
>>27941532
We'll just be done a 3 hour exam, I want to do small talk, that's the point of the date. I commute anyway so it's not even a goal for it to get anywhere other than just getting to know eachother.

It's just I can't think of any other way to get a conversation going, and this exam might be the last time I see her. It's desperate times.

brb, folks
>>
>>27941575
Do that. For me, Facebook weakens my relationships (unless the person is very close). Also,if you ask her in person, you'll have faster feedback than online, where she could simply ignore you.
>>
>>27941389
What does she look like? Can you send me pics
>>
>Anyway the last exam of classes we have together is this Wednesday.
Its too late. Forget it
>>
File: 1438675375141.png (58 KB, 976x548) Image search: [Google]
1438675375141.png
58 KB, 976x548
>>27941449
>>27941389

ew creep get away from me

>snickering from all around
>omg can you believe that guy who never talked to anyone this whole year asked STACEY out
>snickering continues
>>
if she is hot and she sits alone then I can guarantee you she has a boyfriend or is in some long distance thing, and is perfectly happy with it.
>>
>>27941677
She's just lovely. I don't have pics but take my word for it. Every time I see her I'm surprised how pretty she is. It's like the memory of how pretty she is is just never pretty enough.

>>27941727
This is what I DON'T need to read right now damn! I need some encouragement. I feel like if I don't do this, I'll regret it a lot in the future. The worst that can happen is what, she says no? I can get over that. But I can't get over thinking 'what if'.
>>
>>27941787
Just do it, anon. If you nothing happens, just know that she did accept in another parallel universe and you two enjoyed your date.

Now shift yourself into that parallel universe by asking her.
>>
>>27941748
I'm scared there will be others around but hey. What can you do. If she's talking to someone then I think I will walk away, but otherwise if there are bystanders... whatever. I barely talk to anyone anyway, what do I care what they think.

Also she hardly talks to anyone either. I sit in the back and she just a few rows ahead. There's one dude she sits with sometimes but that's the only person I've seen her with this year.

>>27941764
Yeah this worries me. But she isn't conventionally 'hot'. She's beautiful as heck but hot is not a word I would use to describe her.

I'm prepared for her saying she has a boyfriend, like I said, just so long as I don't look back thinking 'what if' ya know
>>
>>27941425
follow what this guy said

>>27941415

people don't just randomly go up to girls and ask them out on the spot right away, that's spergy as fuck.

you sit next to her one day, introduce yourself, ask her a couple of small talk esque questions about school or whatever, THEN ask her out
>>
>>27941787
Do you at least know her name so I can see what she looks like? Also anon, go and get it off of your chest. Even if she says no, at least you would have gotten all that emotion off of you and you can relax
>>
>>27941824
Yikes dude... what a thought. Yikes.

Worst case scenario is she says she has a boyfriend, because how is anyone supposed to respond to that situation? If she says no, I can walk away. If she says yes, that's scary but it's also great.

That's a great way to put it though, that this may be it, the one thing to make it happen.
>>
No offense man, but if she is even remotely attractive your chances are extremely low unless you're model tier. let me explain to you something about young girls, especially college girls. If she is at least a 6/10 or higher she has a minimum of 5 guys on her phone right now that shes texting, she could also have a boyfriend on the side, and then there is the guy that sits next to her in that class, and then the guy in her other class, and the other class, and the hot guy neighbor she has, and the cute guy she sometimes runs into at the grocery store, and the other hot guy at the gym she flirts with. Are you starting to get the picture?
>>
>>27941884
man don't get your hopes up too high on it either, this is going to fail most of the time

just go make small talk, seem easy going and friendly, and casually mention you'd like to get to know her more, so ask for her number
>>
>>27941857
I would dude but like I said, I can't be sure that we'll have any classes together in the future.

Now that I think about it, I might open with small talk about the exam. But the more I think about that, the more spergy it seems. I'm bound to make it awkward. It's too nerve wracking. Confidence is good, right?
>>
>>27941389
>Being attracted to a girl without knowing her personality
Ugh, creeper

>>27941449
>making friends with a girl just to try and date her, which basically means you're after sex
Ugh, creeper
>>
>>27941886

oh and if she has a job, then just forget about it. All bets are off. Every decent looking guy at the job has already ran through her. Multiply this by 10 if she works in the restaurant industry
>>
>>27941926
yeah confidence is good, I meant make small talk and ask her out in the same interaction, but dont just go up to her all "HEY MY NAMES ANON YOU'RE REALLY PRETTY CAN WE GO ON A DATE?"

that shit only happens in the movies. you have to make her feel comfortable, at ease, and show her you can have confidence in a social interaction WITH her before she even has any reason to say yes to some random dude

see:
>>27941886

this anon is right as well.
>>
>>27941886
Yeah I see what you mean. But what's stopping me from becoming her top dude? It's gotta be someone. I think it's worth a shot. Better than looking back thinking 'what if'. What ifs fucking suck the most in the long run.
>>
>>27941389
Ok anon if you are chad tier handsome then she will say yes else you will become a creep and won't want to go back next year
>>
If you have to work to get a woman's attention you have already lost.

Chad always says "Just b urself" as he does not have to work to get a girl.

Really, a girl has to like you more than you like her for the relationship to be stable.
>>
>>27941991

oh I agree, I think you should go for it for sure. I'm just letting you know how slim the chances of something like this working. You gotta be one hell of a guy to pull it off, or be super lucky that there are currently no other guys in her life right now (which with good looking girls is never going to happen).
>>
>>27942001
I'm not Chad tier for sure but I'm not unattractive.

Yeah if she says no then it will become awkward in the future if we do have a class together and get partered up for something but otherwise I'll be fine, it's a pretty big university.

Alright guys so let's get scheming. Hypothetically speaking, I walk out of the exam room and she happens to be out there, alone.

I'm thinking of opening with the exam, then when the conversation about the exam dulls down I mention I'm hungry and offer her dinner? How does that sound?
>>
>>27942019
I know the chances are slim, hell even the chances of spotting her outside the exam room afterwards is slim.

But every lottery has a winner right??

Like I said I just don;t want to be plagued with what ifs. And if I'm not gonna ask a girl out randomly at this age, it's just going to get harder as I get older.
>>
>>27942133

heh heh, yeah. Good luck out there man. Be safe.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.