[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What drives people to do things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1458952460082.png (231 KB, 523x388) Image search: [Google]
1458952460082.png
231 KB, 523x388
Where can I buy some "drive" robots?

I have attempted and started many things in life but I always have these sudden moments of self-awareness where my brain goes "why the fuck are you doing this? you could be doing nothing" and I can never argue against that.

I thought I wanted to write, but in reality I just wanted to be a famous writer man.
I thought I wanted to act, but in reality I just wanted to be a famous actor man.
I thought I wanted to make movies, but in reality I just wanted to be a famous director man.
I thought I wanted to make games, but in reality I just wanted to be a famous game developer man.

I wanted to be the guy. I wanted to be that guy where people would write reviews like "Another instant classic from Anon Studius, how the fuck is this guy doing it, 10/10 GOTY". Fame seems like such a vain and hollow thing to pursue and I don't know if I could deal with fans if I ever got any.

I actually did all four of these things. I wrote stories, I acted in student films, I made short movies, I started learning how to be a Java man.

I cannot for the fuck of me find a reason to go on with anything. Why is this? Is this an illness? Can I get fixed?
>>
>>27941370
same problem here, I don't see any interest in doing anything? I can't even understand how so many people have a passion for something. I start things but never accomplish shit,
>>
>>27941370

Shoot up a school and then you'll be famous!
>>
>>27941370
>Where can I buy some "drive" robots?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcV1UpZAWAc
>>
>>27941611
I should have seen this coming kek

Time to abandon my dignity and start a Youtube channel
>>
You need to start small and make goals. Make yourself accountable for these goals with a friend, or post on facebook about it. Yes it sounds narcassistic, but you need to feed your ego a bit sometimes. It sounds dumb, but your ego is dumb, it's easy to feed it.

Write something, post a preview on facebook or show your friend or something, get some feedback. Write more, etc.
Act in a community theater or something.

Draw things, paint things, post them on IG or facebook
>>
>>27941993
This guy sounds legit tbqhfam

These people who post their stuff online on deviantart or whatever get off on all the compliments from other idiots. You gotta ride the mediocrity hard
>>
>>27941370
Nigga you best be lookin to God the only nigga you need and help with everything can I get a amen
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.