[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have two children (1 boy, 1 girl) and they've got me as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1441002583697.jpg (10 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1441002583697.jpg
10 KB, 249x249
I have two children (1 boy, 1 girl) and they've got me as a fucking role model, protector, and provider.

I'm genuinely terrified at this point, robots.
>>
encourage them to fugg :-DD
>>
You are going to fuck up.

All parents fuck up their kids.
>>
>>27941070

This is just kicking in, just now?

They're obviously not yours then. You would've realized that the first night you got up to feed them.
>>
Post pictures of daughter pls
I need these, for research
>>
>>27941094
As much as I love my children, I regret having them for the simple fact that I'm an autistic moron who doesn't know shit about anything. I've also inherited my mother's physique, so I'm a skinny manlet which means my son won't look up to me as a source of inspiration.
>>
>>27941070

just don't beat them or yell at them and you'll be doing better than most parents

also dont fall for the current shitty parenting fad of just giving them an ipad and letting them veg out, actually take them to interesting places and keep them physically active, solves a lot of problems like them not being tired at bed time
>>
Set a very low bar, like "is still breathing and making sentences at the age of 20", and you won't be disappointed.
>>
>>27941107
I realized it the moment they were born. The sudden panic at the thought keeps me up at night to this day (they're both aged between 1 and 3).
>>
>>27941155
that's true, you'll always be a bit of a disappointment.
>"Why couldn't I have a taller, smarter dad. Then maybe I could have been something."
>>
>>27941162
I try not to yell at my son too much, but I have a really short temper. I feel guilt ridden all the time because I feel he's already beginning to hate me. I just can't help it since he's always climbing on the furniture and breaking stuff.

At least my daughter looks at me with love in her eyes.
>>
>>27941231
>u know what u gotta do
u should probably kill yourself. that way they have a chance, senpai. ur just ruining any chance they'll have at normalcy.
>>
>>27941231

get him into sports or take up running with him or something like that, little boys have a lot of energy to vent
>>
>>27941272
especially when their dad is so autistic that he's making them the same way. a lot of energy and frustrations and resentment to vent.
>>
Ignore the bait desu, also do anything you can to not make your children robots and don't get them addicted to drugs/alcohol but try to not be overprotective

goodluck anon
>>
And the mother of your kids? Also how old are you?
>>
>>27941231

>I try not to yell at my son too much, but I have a really short temper. I feel guilt ridden all the time because I feel he's already beginning to hate me.

Well, at least you can look forward to him joining you on our wonderful board in the near future.
>>
File: 1459385259499.jpg (29 KB, 402x604) Image search: [Google]
1459385259499.jpg
29 KB, 402x604
>>27941409
i'm sure he'll know exactly which posts are his dad's too. i'm sure he'll be baiting him and shitposting constantly kek
>>
>>27941070
Holy shit, a real problem.
>>
>>27941070
Here's something to find comfort in.

I've heard this time and time again from psychologists, If you're a parent and you're afraid of fucking up your children, then you're going to be a good parent. Why? That fear means you really care and will make conscious efforts to give them the best upbringing.

The worst parents are the ones who are stupid and take children for granted. They're going to be raised really fucking poorly and could very likely grow up to be failures because their mom and dad didn't sit down helping them with homework or working through emotional issues. Which my parents never did and why I'm here on /r9k/ today.

All it really takes is being an active parent in the life of your children. Education and family solidarity.
>>
>>27941070
im in the same boat OP. im having a kid in 6 months. fucking terrifying that I'M their role model...
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.