[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AvPD robit here and uh, was wondering. is true love possible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: real benis touch.jpg (87 KB, 800x562) Image search: [Google]
real benis touch.jpg
87 KB, 800x562
AvPD robit here and uh, was wondering. is true love possible or have i been rused into thinking so? can someone (particularly women in general) truly love you, and not think of having a bigger dick, or being taller, or richer, or better looking etc. what even is love? i dont get it.
>>
>>27940847

Love is a chemical reaction in your brain that occurs after coitus / deep emotional bonds with a desired partner.

So yes, It's real. Quantifiable, even.

>can someone (particularly women in general) truly love you, and not think of having a bigger dick, or being taller, or richer, or better looking etc

Possession is ever restless, son.

For those of use who learn to be happy with what we've got, it's less so-- and some of those people happen to be women. People look to improve their lot in life.

But to some, simply having someone to love and care for them is richness in itself.

There's some ugly truth out there, but there is also goodness to temper it.
>>
>>27940985

I also find it ironic that you used this photo.

It makes me very uncomfortable, since that kid looks exactly like me, down to the face and clothing choices.
>>
>>27940985
should i even bother anon? how do i determine my chances?
>>
>>27941207

Yes, you definitely should bother.

There may be heartbreak, disappointment, and betrayal, or there may not.

It's worth the gamble, to be passionately in love with someone-- such an experience is rich in the kind of melancholy wisdom that the world eventually provides, it will help you realize that there is no singular, static kind of love-- always there's other emotions mixed in.. love, hate, amusement, jealousy, boredom, sadness.

But there are a great many kinds of love, and it doesn't have to be romantic to be profound and life-changing. Lets explore a few, while we're here at this junction.

>Friendship

So important. Platonic love is transformative. To have a few close friends that you love is far more powerful than anything a woman can provide.

>Love for your craft

You love things you're good at. And you get good at things you love. This is a kind of satisfaction, a tired contentment after working hard at something. You feel happy, you feel loved, because you have observed yourself at humanities finest hour and saw that you could pitch in too.

>Love for humanity

Also known as compassion.

To a loving eye, everything is real.

In fact, some people say that you never truly understand a thing until you love it. Caring for others provides and a depth and wisdom that cannot be gained from simple academic knowledge.
>>
>>27941207

and for the second part.

>how do i determine my chances

You don't. Life is a crapshoot that holds no guarantees. Just don't automatically assume you're going to lose and you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1439845138704.jpg (189 KB, 965x977) Image search: [Google]
1439845138704.jpg
189 KB, 965x977
>>27941421
thanks for your insight anon, hopefully i can find someone to be passionately in love with and conversely they reciprocate.
>>
>>27941830

For sure man! anytime.

Alas, we can't simply sit by and hope, as men, we need to be the ones who actually SEIZE upon the opportunity when the dice fall in our favor. When you see the opportunity arise, take it, and if conditions seem favorable, don't hesitate. Save the second guessing for after the fact.

That being said, I have the utmost faith in you, anon. I'm 36 and avpd, So I've been somewhere in the general vicinity of where you're at right now. I'm not gonna lie and pretend it's easy-- but it's attainable.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.