[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tearing bananas off the stem at the grocery store and ruining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ii.jpg (53 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ii.jpg
53 KB, 640x360
>tearing bananas off the stem at the grocery store and ruining bananas that will never be sold without being marked down for no fucking reason

I seriously hate everybody who comes to shop in fruits and veggies and ruins the fucking banana stand. Do you fucking retards not realize that there are literally 50 groups of bananas in front of you and you still choose to tear off bananas and just leave two or one bananas sitting there that nobody will buy? Selfish dumb faggot yuppy scum
>>
>>27940825
Main culprits

>old people
>mid life crisis cucks
>moms

selfish faggots
>>
>>27940825
I want five bananas per week, I really try to look around for stalks of 5 but sometimes there just aren't any.
>>
>>27940825

Why wouldn't you guys buy individual bananas? Is it some OCD thing? I don't tear them off myself, but I sometimes mix and match 2 bundles to get what I want, it doesn't bother me when I get 2 or 3.
>>
>>27940825
guess there's not any money in THAT banana stand xD
>>
>>27940893
Just grab 5 individual bananas then.

>>27940904
Maybe 5% of the time some generous guy or woman will come buy and grab the individual bananas, maybe just out of kindness because they recognize how fucking stupid people must be to tear off a few bananas and ruin them. Nobody hardly buys the individual bananas in bulk. Most of the time when people just want one or two individual bananas, they still choose to rip them off despite just picking them from the individual stack. It makes me so angry. I can't believe how fucking rude and selfish people are. They see us over here refilling the fucking thing every 20 minutes and see how the broken down bananas go to waste but still continue to do it. There's an entire row of individual bananas on both ends, I know they see it. The entire thing just makes my blood boil to be honest.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.