[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holding poop in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: ConstipatedRectumDiagram.jpg (36 KB, 435x393) Image search: [Google]
ConstipatedRectumDiagram.jpg
36 KB, 435x393
anyone here hold in their poop sometimes and sit around doing nothing? pic semi related
>>
Don't hold in poop, anon. I was constipated pretty badly recently and the doc said that holding in piss and shit is a bad idea in general.
>>
Why do dogs look at you right in the eye when they poop? Are they trying to communicate something?
>>
what is your guys' pooping frequency like
i do about 3 days per poop
or 0.33 poops per day, however you wanna look at it
>>
>>27941411
No, they're the most vurnable when they're taking a shit, they're looking at you because he thinks that you're protecting him while he's shitting
>>
File: 1427453834714.png (51 KB, 602x565) Image search: [Google]
1427453834714.png
51 KB, 602x565
Who here /poophoria/?

>Hold in shit
>Become creative
>Become motivated
>Get great ideas about projects I would like to do and really "feel it"
>The shit comes out
>The feeling of motivation and the need to create goes away
>Wipe my ass and leave
>>
Sometimes I'll hold my poop in just to see the different colours of the poop the next day. Usually it's half and half; one being green, and the other one brown.
>>
>>27941411
They know you're going to pick it up. Their stare is a stare of "you gonna pick up this fresh shit, bitch".
>>
>>27941451
i do the same with me mum and pop
>>
>>27941469
What the fuck is this? I have the same thing
>>
I was constipated for a literal month, but I was on painkillers. I still think my insides are fucked up
>>
>>27941563
I haven't got the slightest idea. I'm guessing it's some kind of chemical release but I'm not sure what it is.
>>
>>27941469
>>27941563
YOU FOOLS
You're supposed to do some sort of work WHILE sitting on the toilet, taking a shit. This is the explosion of your creativity that you've only been literally flushing down the toilet so far.
>>
>>27941469
>>27941563
>>27941618
me as well phams, I guess it's some form of slight adrenaline or something
>>
I only poo once a week and have to keep my asshole packed with gauze otherwise it seeps and bleeds. Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>27941735
go to the fucking doctor desu
>>
>>27941735
Can't say I know that particular feelerino
>>
>>27941418
I poop a good 2 or 3 times a day
>>
>>27940762
Don't damage your GI tract voluntarily you idiot.
>>
>>27941451
They're looking at you because they're not entirely comfortable with you
>>
That poop after drinking coffee is one of the few joys in life
>>
If some human shit was smeared on your forearm would you wipe it off with toilet paper and call it good? It would still smell like shit until its washed off. I wish I had a superior bidet, toilet paper is so unsanitary.
>>
>>27942035
I do too depending on what I eat.

Those cheap frozen burritos usually give me the squirts almost instantly.
>>
>>27942377
Just use baby wipes faggot
>>
When I was at university, I had extreme anxiety about going to the bathroom where others could hear me or see me, and ended up barely going to the bathroom. I would sometimes go to the science labs late at night to go to the bathroom, because barely anyone was there.

I remember one time I went to the bathroom in a lecture hall in the middle of a class (I thought no one would be using it then), and another guy came in when I was mid shit. I got nervous and just held it while this guy got down to business. All of a sudden, this guy is just shitting with full force, making loud, boisterous farting sounds. He just didn't give a fuck. He starts laughing and I start laughing too. I began shitting again too and we laughed together. The guy finished up, and left, then I did the same, so I never got to see him. Probably my only positive bathroom experience.
>>
>>27941720
It'd probably be endorphins and possibly oxytocin
>>
>>27940762
I sometimes do it when I know my shit is going to be loose to compact it, or at least get enough mass to push it through smoothly without having it turtle on me.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.