[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /borderlinepersonalitydisorder/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1360842987379.jpg (2 MB, 3538x3424) Image search: [Google]
1360842987379.jpg
2 MB, 3538x3424
Who /borderlinepersonalitydisorder/ here?
>>
Who /dontselfdiagnosecausetheyrenotfuckingpricks/ here?
>>
>>27940562
>implications everywhere
>>
let me know pls
>>
>>27940562
si

this commentnntntntntntn orrgialan
>>
Whats that op? Pls describe what its like.
>>
no i might have slight narcissistic personally disorder though
>>
>>27940547
>massive cunt general
>>
>>27941408
Everyone is slightly narcissistic
>>
i've met a lot of people with "borderline personality disorder" before, and a doctor even tried to pin it on me, then i met someone who was -actually- borderline and i realized everyone else in my life was full of shit
she was absolutely fucking off the wall insane
one day she would be telling her friends how much they mean to her, how they're all she has, they give her happiness, the next day she beats the shit out of one and gets put in jail for 90 days
she would make up ridiculous lies to get sympathy from people (she "was in the marine corps, but got a medical discharge after a guy sabotaged her ballet routine")
she would bang her head on walls aggressively and repeatedly for up to hours at a time
she would just constantly lash out in total rage to the people closest to her, and she had drug problems and a huge binge eating disorder

this shit isn't a joke, this disorder is intense
>>
>>27941473
oh good i am normal then
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.