[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else hate their physical appearance with a fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (336 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
336 KB, 500x473
Does anyone else hate their physical appearance with a fucking passion? When I wake up in the morning, all I think about is how ugly I am, and when I'm in public I think that everyone is laughing at me.

The worst part is that I actually would be attractive if it wasn't for my nose. I have a massive hook nose and a mostly feminine face, which makes my nose look completely out of place.

The worst part is that I cannot stop obsessing over it, like it's driving me crazy. I check the mirrors over 15 times a day. I really hope I get plastic surgery on this shit, and soon.
>>
thankfully I'm average looking with a good personality to boost it.
>>
>>27940469
Gtfo normie scum this is not a place for you
>>
>>27940450
It gets to me literally every night.

It's suicide-inducing to think that no girl will ever love you and if they said they did they had some ulterior motive or were deluded.

It's sickening to see a girl look at an attractive guy in a way no girl has ever looked at me.
>>
>>27940450
Thinking about it only makes me feel worse so I avoid mirrors altogether.
>>
Goddamn, I know the feeling.

I have a negative canthal tilt, which makes me look either retarded or tired.

I also have a pretty round head.

Suicide soon.
>>
>>27940450
you think you'll be happy with one sugery, you'll be happy for one month tops.

Sorry mate, gotta treat the problem at its source.
>>
the worst feel is when you cant even look masculine but mix in facial features.
>>
>>27940450
What is that image from??? I dont know why but it speaks to me
>>
No

But I hate the ppl that treat me like shit on a literal moment to moment basis
>>
>>27941131
iktf

Do you also immediately feel bad or feel shocked when you accidentally turn on the front camera?
>>
>>27940450
>When I wake up in the morning, all I think about is how ugly I am, and when I'm in public I think that everyone is laughing at me.
This describes my life so well. I can't even move on and do anything else. People treat you like shit if you don't look good. My life was over before it ever began.
>>
>>27941491
Like they're actively rude to you or they just ignore you?
>>
>>27941530
Rude to me. I wish people I could be average and fade into that background to never be bothered.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.