[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I have fun at a nightclub r9k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1451602658232.png (24 KB, 331x286) Image search: [Google]
1451602658232.png
24 KB, 331x286
How do I have fun at a nightclub r9k?
>>
>>27940253
going with a katana
>>
By getting a slut to suck on your dick in the bathroom
>>
>alot of alcohol

everything sorts itself out after that, gl
>>
>>27940253
By staying at home.
Waste of money and time, most genuine people I met were the taxi drivers
>>
>>27940549
>By staying at home.
B-but I don't want to turn down invitations from people
Anything to starve the loneliness off

>>27940465
This doesn't help, for some reason I am still conscious over what I say and what I do.
>>
>>27940253
Drink and dance like a retard.
Worked for me but I find it really tiring so I almost never do it.
>>
By taking recreational drugs that reduce anxiety. I took a small amount of what I was told was speed before I went out once and it felt so amazing talking to all these people I had never met before without worrying about obsessing over everything I said and did. I couldn't tell you the chemical name, but this shit exists for people like us.
>>
>>27940906
take me with you please anon
>>
>>27940906
Do it to experience it, dance like an idiot, hook up with a fatty. looking back the highlight of my night was coming home and eating KFC in bed
>>
>>27941019
>it felt so amazing talking to all these people I had never met before without worrying about obsessing over everything I said and did.
How the fuck do you even talk to people at these things? It seems like everyone is already in a group either chatting or dancing already, not to mention how deafeningly loud the music is.

>>27941099
>Do it to experience it, dance like an idiot,
I've done this multiple times, but every time I end up just dancing with a friend, or if said friend shoos off to dance with some random guy I'll stand around a wall doing nothing but drinking and looking at people dancing since it would feel off if I were to be dancing alone. I'm not attractive enough to pull a random girl away and try dancing with her either.
>>
>>27941215
>How the fuck do you even talk to people at these things?
Sorry, I meant talking to friends of a friend while walking to and from town. The lack of anxiety still helps even if you're not talking to anyone though. Typically I find those places very intimidating, but not at all when I was on whatever I was on.
>>
>>27941215
What I used to do was pick the most uncoordinated dancer I could find and mimic them. I was a bit like you and wasn't the most outgoing and attractive guy. I would suggest that if there are any bars with tons of pool tables go there. Mostly it's filled with people who don't like nightclubs, cheap drinks and good music. Also playing pool is twice as good as dancing like a retard
>>
>>27940253
Just drink a lot, i mean a lot of alcohol before going there, stay in a state of semi drunkness during all the night, your now stupid mind will do the work, dont even dance, just move a little with the music, dont even talk, just look some girl at the eyes, wait them to see you, if they look at your eyes for a second and they smile go talk to them
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.