[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Money Doesn't Buy Chadness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: smelly arab.png (741 KB, 932x461) Image search: [Google]
smelly arab.png
741 KB, 932x461
Is this 'Mo Vlogs' guy the ultimate robot?

>lives in Dubai
>endless stream of money
>seems to have absolutely no friends
>hangs around with his mother and super hot sister
>they both seem uncomfortable around him
>only times he's been seen with 'friends' are kids, and some random guy he didn't even seem to know
>acts like a total sperg lord making videos about trees falling down and other irrelevant autistic shit
>ugly as fuck with inch thick eyebrows
>walks like a gay virgin

Remember robots, even if you get a rich daddy, you'll still be autistic.
>>
File: smelly arab.png (880 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
smelly arab.png
880 KB, 800x600
Forgot linkypoo :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1xE-D2fMaM
>>
He is from dubai he will just be gifted a qt virgin Islamic girl from another high class family.

Or he will join isis and rape his way across syria
>>
>>27940230
Another great example is Elliot Rodger. Richer than most of the dudes at his college, still socially retarded and died a virgin. Also a murderer.
>>
Came across him once because was watching mustang videos and he drives a GT, looked and acted normies as fuck but only watched a video. Yeah her sister is hot as fuck maybe he's fucking her the sandnigger degenerate.
>>
That's why they end up flying out instagram whores to "hang out" with
>>
>>27940230
Youre retarded.

His dad isnt even rich, and he doesnt have "endless stream of money"

His sister is a painter and bought the Lambo herself. Also when you have to vlog daily and your sis has a lambo, who really needs friends
>>
You can tell his sister has one of those fat but tight pussies, I bet she has an amazing fucking ass.
>>
>>27940285
I think that's all there needs to be said
>>
>>27940394
>be teenager
>buys a brand new 5.0 Mustang like its nothing
>not rich
commit suicide
>>
>>27940394
>painters biy lambos now
>>
Who needs a gf when you can just hang out with your smoking hot sister all day doing fun car stuff, then when you get horny you can just grab a pair of her panties and jack off in them (would be more pleasurable than fucking a sub-8/10 chick raw). She had a minor nose job for sure btw. God, if she was my sister I would sniff the passenger seat.
>>
>>27940439
>Literally not being able to buy a ~30k car
Please kill yourself
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.