[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spend 3 months alone living NEET lifestyle in my bedroom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1448923051236.gif (481 KB, 499x315) Image search: [Google]
1448923051236.gif
481 KB, 499x315
>spend 3 months alone living NEET lifestyle in my bedroom all day
>go to social event
>can immediately transform into a charismatic life of the party type person

am I the only one like this?
it kinda freaks me out
>>
>>27939908
Nope, I know somebody just like you maybe it is you
>>
>>27939908
I'm the same way. I've been told that I'm cute/handsome etc by loads of girls though and I've always been good at talking to people, so I feel like it just has no reason to not work for me. I'm a NEET for 3 years now.
>>
>>27940001
Sorry, bud, but cute/handsome means "I'd rather date chad."
>>
>>27939908
>go to social event
>r9k
???
>>
>>27940441
I've been called everything you jealous faggot. hot, cute, sexy, handsome. i've been called chad on here for posting my face. kill yourself loser. who the fuck do you think you're talking to
>>
File: hmmm.png (786 KB, 857x746) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
786 KB, 857x746
>meet strangers all the time
>befriend people
>feel no desire to hang out them
>promise to hang out anyway
>NEET it up in your hotel room
>pretend to be dead constantly if they text to hang out
I've made six friends this week by talking to strangers outside and I only intend to see them once or twice, then drop off the face of the planet. Does anyone else do this?
>>
>>27939908
how do normies party?

parties are loud and people are trashy, I can only enjoy it while drunk/high out of my mind

do normies actually like this?
>>
>>27940531
ouch buddy how bout you calm down there pal
got it friendo?
>>
>>27939908
>>27940001
Does this skill help you (or have the potential to help you) in any other aspect of life, like getting a good job?
>>
I can do this but only with alcohol.
I mean that's what most people do but for me with alcohol I turn REALLY normie.
>>
>>27939908
I'm just like you OP. Except when it comes down to a 1 on 1 conversation I am awkward as fuck.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.