[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which are you /r9k/? Omega + reporting in.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 15
File: 1365250564294.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1850) Image search: [Google]
1365250564294.jpg
2 MB, 1200x1850
Which are you /r9k/?

Omega + reporting in.
>>
Gamma positive (or maybe plain gamma, if that's a thing.) Not genius tier but I do pretty well for myself and genuinely don't want gf/kids/popularity. I'm happiest with a couple of good friends but I've gone years without friends and still preformed and felt fine.
>>
Omega positive, even though i keep reassuring myself that i'm a gamma positive. But i'm talentless
>>
are you serious you pathetic losers? you all deltas or omegas stop saying bullshits you filthy weeaboo cringe
>>
To everyone that thinks they are gamma +, please note you have to be artistic and creative. You don't have to be Van gogh but you damn sure better put something out there
>>
Sagittarius

theres only alpha and beta
>>
>>27940185
I never put anything out there but i'm good with drawing, i can sing, i can play guitar, bass guitar, drums, piano, and i can write songs, i can make good melodies, i have good sense of style. Am i creative ?
>>
>>27940246
There should be only alpha beta and gamma. With betas the one being confused and jealous of alphas, omegas are the ones that don't give a fuck and content with what they are. Betas are confused, alphas love people, omegas hate people and don't aspire to be alpha.
>>
Gamma negative trying to be positive
>>
idk whether I'm gamma + or omega -

how to tell them apart?
>>
>>27940185
Gamma most likely,
>speak 3 languages including Japanese
>worked at a couple of major studios
>been overseas working
>never really felt the need for a relationship
>>
Beta Positive

Pretty /normie/ tier but probably the one most like me
>>
>>27940185
If you give a fuck you instantly disqualify yourself as a gamma+.
>>
>>27940476
if you're not doing anything culturally relevant (music, art, science, whatever) you're omega - and therefore autistic manchild
what the chart means when it says the omega - has every trait of the gamma +, it just means they're both autistic but the gamma + is a smart autist
>>
>>27939869
Delta Negative right here
>>
beta positive reporting in

I'm a normie,i know
>>
>>27939869

What's this shit?
You seriously believe that success can be pursued with your abilities???
It's only a matter of luck
>>
>>27940598
What if i don't 'do' anything culturally relevant but have the sensibility and ability ?
>>
>>27940659
No one's talking about pursuing success.
>>
File: 1455096044638.png (6 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1455096044638.png
6 KB, 640x480
>>27939869
omega positive but also present to be a gamma negative

never going to outgrow the edge
>>
>>27940185

I guess I really am gamma + since I dont give a fuck about society but can be charming when I need to and spend all day doing my writing and image editing projects people seem to enjoy when I post them online
>>
>>27940674
then you're lazy/depressed and better start using your talents instead of becoming addicted to video games
>>
>>27940598
very hard to say,
probably more of an omega -
>>
>>27940715
But i don't play videogames. So am i a gamma ?
>>
I might actually be Gamma+. I Spend most of time dealing with math, computer science in particular.
>>
>>27939869
beta -, want to be a gamma +
>>
I'm in great shape, compete in MMA, and am writing and illustrating a book on martial arts. I've banged plenty of 6/10 and 7/10's. Once a 9/10 in Highschool, not handsome, not tall. I work a menial job in order to train for my MMA fights and to write my books and read. What would I be?
>>
Delta positive
No care
>>27940823
fuck off normie
>>
>>27940476
should note that i misread the shit, it says omega + and omega - share traits but not gamma + and omega -
but thinking back on it the omega - definitely shared the isolation and aloofness with the gamma +

>>27940758
if you focus your energy on things of importance then you could become a gamma +. sounds like you're in limbo right now, so whatever you do decides your fate at this point

>>27940750
would recommend cutting down time spent on entertainment and bad eating habits then, you start to feel like undertaking challenges when you stop cruising through life with as little resistance and lack of novelty as possible
>>
Omega positive. I am so mediocre and lonely and take no risks out of pure fear.

Anyone who claims to be gamma positive here is wrong. Youre just a gamma negative loser who embraced being an outcast. You dont need snakebites and dyed hair to be one ofthem.
>>
>>27939869
gamma positive

>tfw getting a phd in philosophy rn
>>
>>27939869
Definitely gamma+ here.
>>
>>27940900
why? explain self
>>
>>27940851
>guy works out everyday
>is in great shape
>bangs girls
>writes and illustrates books showing creativity
>delta positive

Well, at least we know by your bitterness what you are.
>>
>>27940973
I didn't mean he is. I am delta positive.
>>
out of all of these i'd say alpha+. doesn't say anything about not dealing w/ depression & anxiety while doing those things.
>>
>>27941004
You're a beta + who is lying to himself
>>
File: 1460126452060.jpg (995 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
1460126452060.jpg
995 KB, 2250x2250
> tfw realizing you're a delta positive for the first time.
>>
>>27940823
Are you here only to make fun of the original residents here ?
>>
delta positive pretty much nails it on the head for me

>content in his own mediocrity
>>
>>27940862
I'm actually 70 kg on 180cm
which is perfect weight
I guess I'm the edgelord then
>>
I'm Omeg+

Kill me.
>>
>>27940185
>spend more free time writing music than anything else
I pass this but I don't think you do.
Diogenes for example. not artistic at all but the epitome of gamma+

all it means is that you truly left behind the social hierarchy voluntarily
>>
>>27940520
>implying normie is a bad thing
>>
>>27940823
a light case of alpha +
>>
Beta-Positive here. I am absolutely sure that if I worked out and worked longer hours I could be an alpha, but my life is fucking maximum cosy right now which is something I never imagined possible with a full time job.

Girlfriends are here and there, right now I genuinely don't want a relationship and that's a freeing feeling too. I'd be happy enough with things staying as they are, alpha life seems to intense for me.
>>
File: insomnia.jpg (39 KB, 254x344) Image search: [Google]
insomnia.jpg
39 KB, 254x344
>>27939869
>tfw somewhere between beta negative and gamma positive, with certain traits from and delta positive and gamma negative as well
fairly creative thinking, disregarding societal norms/culture, while preferring simple living and having little motivation
where do I go from here?
>>
can you give me some examples of omega - so i can Know my brothers?
>>
>>27941337
you work your fucking ass off until you live comfortably and then worry about being happy. If you really are beta negative you can work hard and succeed enough for your gamma side to come out

Or, you know, do whatever the fuck is sensible instead of going by a graph some faggot posted on 4chan
>>
>>27940875
what are some good modern day jobs in the field of philosophy?
I was thinking about getting into philosophy, considering it's pretty cool and gets your brain thinking, but I sadly never heard of any decent jobs that come from a degree in philosophy.
>>
File: Me asians 3.jpg (422 KB, 1859x954) Image search: [Google]
Me asians 3.jpg
422 KB, 1859x954
What category am I in? I'm a college student with a good major and sex life. No gf right now but I like white girls and don't have much difficulty hooking up on weekends. Also 5'11.5''
>>
>>27941431
>career in philosophy
other than teaching other people so they can get useless degrees in philosophy there aren't really any.

It's just about the only less useful degree than one in psychology, because at least with psychology you can take it with a specification and fast track to a specific career.
>>
>>27941431
Lots of jobs. Tons of jobs. Not kidding.

Good if you want to go into law or finance or, depending on the area of philosophy, tech. Good friend who graduated last year did a post doc at stanford and now works for google.

One of the highest paying degrees you can get when you look at people 10+ yrs out of school.

I'm getting a phd, which is basically a degree to do research and be a professor of philosophy, which is what i want to do. But there are some phd programs in philosophy that place lots of people in the private sector. The one at carnegie mellon is a good example.
>>
Beta+
I could go alpha, too. I used to be like gamma -, then delta positive, then I said "fuck it I need a gf" and started working towards it.
Made a huge progress in the last two years. I'd say we're all gonna make it, but I haven't made it yet, so whatever.
>>
>>27941465
don't talk about shit when you literally know nothing about it.
>>
>>27941493
I guess it depends where you are?

In UK philosophy degree will get you fuck all but maybe a few pretentious friends
>>
>>27941431
if you want to apply a philosophy degree you have essentially two choices: become a technical/legal interpreter, or go into computational linguistics
>>
>>27939869
Somewhere between b+ and a-
>>
>>27941510

I'm in the US. And not true in the UK, I've got tons of friends who went to Oxford, Cambridge and Kings who studied philosophy and have done well, and know lots of people through them. Plus lots of PPE people from oxford, which is a popular major. Also know a few people from St. Andrews and Birkbeck who have done well going into the private sector, usually after getting a bphil or dphil
>>
>>27941188
oh diogenes what a great man, still i preffer aristoteles
>>
>>27939869
delta negative desu
>>
>>27941564
I guess I should have said you may be right in some cases, but if you go to a good school and do good work its an exceptional degree
>>
Omega Positive, well aware of being a failure but doubt I'll ever change
>>
>>27940246
>Black and white thinking
Why is this always have to happen?
>baka
>>
huh. please tell me all stuff
>>
>>27941110
No, actually I was a robot, hell I still am one, I hate women more than you guys do. Actually after having been with so many, and truly getting to know their essence, you guys cannot muster the hate towards women, that I have built. And mines is based on reality.

I feel for you guys, I really do, I prefer your guys company.
>>
Beta negative, kek
>>
>>27941241
I wish, don't I have to be tall and handsome, even rich for that?
>>
>>27941481
"fuck I need a gf" and this is why you'll forever remain a Beta +
>>
Daily reminder that many non-robots visit this place because they secretly agree with your guys redpilling on women.

They just can't tell that to the other normies without being cast out as a "mysoginist women hating loser robot who's a virgin and can't get laid"
>>
>>27939869
Probably a mix of Alpha Beta

I wish I could say I was Gamma but I rarely art so who knows at this point
>>
>>27939869
Omega negative that likes to imagine he's a gamma positive
>>
>>27939869
Kind of between a delta positive and beta negative, maybe distantly a gamma positive at times.
>>
>>27942078
Unless I get a gf and stop caring.
>>
>>27940972
I have the mind for it.
>>
>>27942244
Alphas never cared from the beginning of life, to their end, about having a gf.

But if you can somehow stop living in a way to please women, you might still make it
>>
>>27940185
Furthering your own pursuits is an art in its own right.
>>
>>27942258
But without the show for it, it doesn't matter. You're effectively a nobody.

>Im an alpha male because I have the traits for it

See? Don't work that way. You gotta actually be one, otherwise you could be lying to yourself, and even if telling the truth, if you don't do it, it don't mean shit.

>I'm the worlds greatest architect
>Oh, what have you built?
>I have the mind for it.
>>
don't think into it too much just do you
>>
>>27940185
i make shitty music and always get good grades in philosophy related stuff
am i gamma?
>>
>>27939869
Omega +

Organic comma, gookmoot.
>>
>>27942304
I am just a genius underachiever.
>>
>>27942268
I don't live in a way to please women, but in a way for women to please me.
It's not as easy as it sounds, but I've worked a lot towards it and it's slowly but steadily starting to give fruits.
I don't care about being alpha anyways I'd gladly be an omega- as long as I had a somebody to love.
>>
File: troll.jpg (10 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
troll.jpg
10 KB, 235x214
>>27942422
>>27942304
I don't actually consider myself gamma+
>>
Omega+

All this picture tells me is that the uglier you are the more doomed you are though.

So appearance does greatly effect where you stand in things or what?
>>
beta -

I don't see what the problem is
>>
I would consider myself a reasonably competent Delta+. I just want to do my own thing really. I have my hobbies that i enjoy. They are more productive and creative than simply collecting things. i enjoy origami and I have been making furniture. My home workshop is coming along. I also have a career I enjoy. I just don't have the desire for more.

I have no success with women but that is something that i have come to accept. I do have a decent social circle though. All in all Im doing okay.
>>
>>27943344
Most betas don't have success with women. You sound pretty beta to me. You're a little below beta, but have you porked any bitches yet? If so, then definitely beta.
>>
>>27943665
28 yea old virgin never been on a date
>>
>>27939869
Delta+
Trying to bump up go gamma+
>>
Gamma+. I'm an autistic History Savant (I also study Computer Science). I recognize I am autistic and Socially inept, and that that's the way I will probably always be. I've also been considering going to Mount Athos.
>>
>>27941188
Diogenes was a hell of a guy.
>stand out of my sunlight
>>
File: 1399833789422.jpg (85 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1399833789422.jpg
85 KB, 700x525
>>27939869
I'm Delta positive, just a mediocre person living a mediocre life.
Still happy with it tho
>>
>>27943710
Tough break then man

you at least seam like you have your shit together at least besides
>>
Alpha Negative

I fuck a lot of girls but im in a gang and have terrible decision making skills
>>
>>27943976
Same, being a wealthy delta pos is rather /comfy/ desu
>>
Why do you all keep trying to categorize yourselves?

A chart from the internet is hardly a dignified way to claim identity.

I implore you to realize your individuality, and recognize the uniqueness of your own conscious. Consider the fact you may only see things through your own lens, even when you attempt to consider life through others.
>>
>>27939869
Most of /r9k/ is omega+ but we definetely have some omega- superautists here.
>>
>>27947025
Fuck off normann.
>>
>>27939869
None to be quite honest. People view me as odd and want to socialize with me. But I don't seek to be necessarily apart from anything. Had some alpha moment in my life but I don't like playing games. I don't seek to meddle with women as I don't care much of them I'll rather do my own thing instead.
>>
used to be borderline b+ / a- but i got depressed and now id say im a solid b-
>>
I don't know.

I'm schizoid so I don't really interact with people if I can help it, I just do what I want, I'm not overly dominant, but not submissive either
>>
I have the share the same views on society as a gamma+, and have the general lifestyle of a d+, so probably d+.
>>
>>27939869
Gamma negative.

I'm into the whole metal thing which includes listening to the music, long hair, band shirts and vattlevests. I'm not the smartest oerosn in the world but I could probably change that if I spent less time in this site. All this place really does is make me gate the world more desu. All of this shilling, Cuck, da joos, Holohoax, Beta uprising, it's just becoming too much.
>>
>>27947025
Gamma+ pls go
>>
File: have you considered this.png (18 KB, 641x573) Image search: [Google]
have you considered this.png
18 KB, 641x573
>>27939869
B+

Spend more time on /fit/ than /r9k/, study hard to fulfill a higher goal. Talk to women fairly regularly.

Still never getting married.
>>
I'm a mix of A+ and Gamma+
>>
>>27949564
sure you are buddy
>>
ITT omegas wishing they were gammas
>>
>>27947025
>>27947351
>claims chart has no meaning (I agree)
>Spews something that means absolutely nothing but sounds good to retards
>Samefags calling himself the objectively best thing
If only you self realized the nature of the pressing situation and the ways in which your own mind can perceive yourself. Once you realize the folly of man, the energy that surrounds you, I implore you to fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>27939869
Gamma positive, I guess. I have a wife, but she earned the ring on her finger by willingly going homeless when she had better options that weren't extended to me.

I have a handful of friends besides her, but none of them but her are terribly close.

I like my job well enough, and it pays well enough to where I'm not wanting. I study philosophy, wood work, and occasionally play video games.
>>
>>27940185

I just wrote a screenplay. If anyone's curious, here's the jist of it:

>The year is 1956, the place is Rookscrow, ME. A body is discovered out in the Crowbarrens, an overgrown cornfield on the outskirts of town. Mayor Peckfeather orders Sheriff Byrd to hide the body (which has been torn and ripped to shreds, and was found surrounded by crow tracks and crow feathers) and claim that the man died of exposure, but his plan is foiled when the man's insurance company sends private detective Mitchell Caugh to investigate the death. The insurance company is hoping to avoid paying out the $1,000,000 life insurance policy the man had purchased, which names his niece as the sole beneficiary. Detective Caugh quickly deduces that something is amiss when the sheriff refuses to let him examine the body or the crime scene. Even worse, it seems that everyone in town had a reason to want the man dead, and no one seems to remember where they were the night of his death. Caugh soon finds an ally in the town's veterinarian, who agrees to act as his "medical examiner", but even she seems reluctant to help.

>Now, Mitchell Caugh must battle against hostile locals and aggressive crows as he fights to uncover the mystery of the man's death in... Death By Murder.
>>
>>27950302
I made a coffee table a few months ago, and love it.

It's dark, and I don't feel like re-arranging lights to get it, but I was inspired by a $200 table on amazon, and it looks similar. Didn't cost me 20 bucks, though it DID cost a bit of time to find all the wood that I wanted, and to actually create it. I'd say about 6-7 hours, but considering I was reconstituting old barn wood and welding, that is to be expected.

Here's the image that inspired me:
http://www.amazon.com/Aspira-Home-T100-0-Bedford-Cocktail/dp/B00ETN50B8?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

Customer images do it better judgement than the stock photo.
>>
>>27939869
Omega pos master race.

I've started making money for all my negative personality traits on YouTube
>>
Walk into the club like what up I'm a beta+ lf role model plx
>>
>>27939869
Gamma+ master race reporting in.

>le original comment meme
>>
Under the conditions of this chart I'm a beta positive when im medicated and turn into a beta negative when I inevitably decide to go off them cold turkey for a couple weeks at a time a couple times a year. Basically the same person except angry and resentful and jealous about everything.

Under traditional alpha beta terms though I'm more alpha. Have gf, good job, debt but good cash flow etc.
>>
Delta positive, except I'm good and trying to get better at a few hobbies
>>
gamma+ but I'm on the fringe of delta+

materialism is a sham
>>
File: 1451088318390.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1451088318390.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
delta negative
>orginal desu
>>
>>27939920
>>27940710
>>27940769
>>27940875
>>27940900
>>27943905
>>27949564
>>27950276
>>27950700
>>27950927
it sure is amazing sharing a board with the most innovative artists and philosophers of the current era. i certainly feel blessed!
>>
If you think you're a Gamma+ I can assure you that you most definitely are not.

You're probably closer to Omega-.
>>
Delta +.
>>
>>27939869
Delta positive mustard race
>>
File: 1427244414153.gif (149 KB, 256x180) Image search: [Google]
1427244414153.gif
149 KB, 256x180
Gamma +
cooment original
>>
Delta positive masterrace here. Normal enough to support yourself comfortably but still able to repel the succubi
>>
>>27951815
Kekkles

They're def all Omega
>>
Gamma+.
On my way to 7 languages. I'm good company. I have my sperg moments, but I'm nothing too bad. And I don't look bad, also I am 6ft tall in a land of manlets. Still a birgin, but mostly because I lack patience to care about status/appearance and to make moves on girls, unless I really like the grill. Just yesterday I made a move on a nice grill and she has a boyfriend. Oh well. She's a philosophy student, philosophy is a dick-fest, it would be surprising if she was single. Plus, I'm 18 and she's 21. I had feelings before I knew her age, so I decided to say fuck it and talk to her anyways.
First time I told a girl how I felt since I was 14 when a friend made me do it.
>>
File: 1460730137776.png (331 KB, 605x631) Image search: [Google]
1460730137776.png
331 KB, 605x631
who /deltapositive/ here?
Apathetic and dead inside
>>
>>27939920
lol wow. It took no time for the gamma positive to identify himself. Even though by the definition stated in the description a Gamma positive would be apprehensive about labeling themselves.
>>
>>27953516
I know right?

Honestly this guy here >>27943344
sounds closest to a gamma+. He is just doing his own thing.
>>
alpha + tbqh
>>
File: 1373583688027.jpg (75 KB, 643x760) Image search: [Google]
1373583688027.jpg
75 KB, 643x760
>>27939869
Omega positive
It would be great if i could just change for the better
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.