[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /scaredofpolice/? I was just studying in the lounge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: anxious woman.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
anxious woman.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
Who else here /scaredofpolice/?

I was just studying in the lounge of my grad school (which is closed at night on Sundays but I work there and often study after,) and the police came by asking for a suspicious man. They tried my card and noticed I have access and wasn't a trespassing bum so they left, but now I feel all antsy. Anyone else have a similar phobia? I'm not scared of many other things, I can give speeches, don't get grossed out by bugs, can talk to people, aren't afraid of heights but man for some reason cops creep me out. I guess I should shave to stop looking like a bum but I'm also shifty and sometimes mumble due to Tourette's, so I feel like a target.

Anyone here in a similar boat?
>>
>>27939859
They leave me alone and I return the favor.

We just stay out of each others way. I don't live in murica tho so no police state!
>>
>>27939859
Don't be scared of the piggus op they're just a bunch of pussies who couldn't hold their own in childhood so now roam the streets with bats and chemicals (guns bats and chemicals for the freedom people) looking for children and the weak to beat on
Tl:dr when you see an officer spit at his feet and call him scum
>>
>>27940874
Wow you should be careful with all that edge
>>
>>27941352
I'm not tryna be edgy friend I unlike most of the niggers and children that hate the police have a reason to. I'm not saying all are scum the guys who are investigating crimes like rape paedophilia and unnecessary murders are good but the regular beat pigs are
>>
you copied my thread from last night
>>
>>27939859
i try not to look at them in the eyes, im afraid of getting stopped by one
>>
>>27942340

But this just happened this evening.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.