[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chik-Fil-A is delcious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 23
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 236x213) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 236x213
>literally the best fast food on the planet
>hires all races
>everything on the menu is delicious
>affordable
>hates trannies and gays

Why are you investing your hard earned money in Chik-Fil-A? You can feed your whole family for less than $20 and it will be the best meal they eat all week.

If you don't eat chick fil a twice a week (at minimum) you should kill yourself. Immediately.

It's totally fucking delicious.
>>
>>27939855
>tfw grilled chicken club, waffle fries, and anti-LGBT sweet tea

Literal perfection.
>>
>>27939855
tfw closest chic-fil-a to me is 40 mins away
>>
>spicy deluxe chicken sandwich
>lemonade

D E L E C T A B L E

I have a full tray of tendies in my fridge right now.

Another pro: they close on Sundays.
>>
I love chickfila.

>best customer service
>QT girls
>Niggers don't touch my food
>Only business I know of that has the balls to be against gays while everything is constantly pushing it down your throat
>triggers liberals
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 640x640
>>27939882
MFW Spicy Chicken Club, Waffle Fries and Arnold Palmer (half unsweetened tea, half lemonade)
>>
>>27939855
Britbong here, how does this stack up against KFC?
>>
Their calendar coupon cards give you free milkshakes, sodas, fries, burgers, etc every month, come on now.
>>
>>27940038
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfFVRpIHsB4

Doesn't compare
>>
>>27939855
What the fuck is with this shit lately
>>>>27931600
>>
>>27939855

I have never seen anyone working the register besides blonde white girls. Is that a requirement to work there?

That said I fucking love them even if I disagree with their stupid views. The tendies are delicious, the wrap is great.
>>
what kind of cunt posts about Chik-Fil-A on a Sunday?
>>
>>27940085

Literally if you are a sand nigger or black they you eat at KFC.

Proud whit people eat at chik fil a
>>
File: 1404693174889.png (108 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1404693174889.png
108 KB, 396x385
>>27940156
this wtf OP now I gotta wait until tomorrow morning to get some of those lil chicken biscuits
>>
>>27940170

I'm drunk Pham a lam
>>
>>27939855
Worked at chickfila for two years.

Fantastic place to work, nothing about it is gross.

From an insider's perspective, chickfila is 10/10 best fast food available.
>>
>>27939855
>tfw I moved up north where they only have 1 location that just opened this year so it's always ridiculously busy since it's near downtown
I actually met an old guy named Rick that came into where I worked that used to work at the original location, the Dwarf House in Georgia. The guy that started it used to come in and eat lunch with them. Rick got offered a job by him for marketing since he was just finishing a degree in that field, but he turned it down because he didn't really enjoy working in fast food. A couple years later the head of marketing for Chik-fil-a died so if Rick would have taken that offer he would've become the new head of marketing for them. Rick still ended up doing very well for himself but it's just a cool little story about it.
>>
Chikfila is the only

ONLY

corporation that is allowed to shill on my /r9k/

god bless those ballsy motherfuckers.
>>
File: 1459436690000.jpg (24 KB, 351x419) Image search: [Google]
1459436690000.jpg
24 KB, 351x419
>hates gays
muh nigga, same reason I use firefox aside from nostalgia
>>
>>27940222
It's very obvious.
>>
>>27939855
Fucking love chick-fil-a, get me some fucking nuggets and a frozen lemonade and im set.

But

>"You can feed your whole family for less than $20"

That's a goddamn lie man and you know it.
>>
>>27940292

Anon I had an uncle that owns two franchises in Northern Florida. He paid off he loans in two years and turns Dow million dollar offers twice a year.

The franchise pisses Money
>>
>>27940359
True, a combo meal at CFA is going to run you close to $10. Worth it though.
>>
>>27940359
>2 #1's $12.00
>2 kidsmeals $8.00

:l
>>
File: gffgfgfgf.png (766 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
gffgfgfgf.png
766 KB, 800x1200
>>27940333
You're aware that the good old days of Brandon Eich are long gone and in the past and that the new Firefox is a progressive, inclusive, tolerant and intersectional browser, right?
>>
>>27940333
>>27940428
Pale moon masterrace senpai
>>
>>27940428
Damn, I've been looking for a reason to kick it but Opera just doesn't tickle my fancy enough and no way am I fucking with Crhomo.
>>
File: 1460235080653.png (34 KB, 198x231) Image search: [Google]
1460235080653.png
34 KB, 198x231
>>27939855
>>hires all races

Actually out of all the fast food places i always see all white girls working at chick filla
>>
>>27940487
I'd rather have that instead of the 99% black hambeasts that work everywhere else.
>>
>feed your whole family for less than 20 bucks
Pure lies, faggot.

A chicken sandwich meal costs around 7 bucks.
The average family has 4 people in it, and males often eat more anyway. So even if we were going with the bare minimum, it would still cost 28 bucks to feed the entire family.

>best meal they eat all week
Go to your local Chinese restaurant and order two plates of chicken fried rice. Total comes out to less than 20 bucks and will either fill them for the meal or hold them over for two meals.
>>
>>27940515
Im just contesting his point 2bh
>>
>>27939855
>hates ... gays
The manager and some of the workers at the one I visit all the time love me and my boyfriend though.
>>
>>27940558
They hate gays on a macro level. Hating gays on a micro level would just be bad for business.
>>
>>27940558
Get out normaI faggot
>>
File: niggasz.jpg (368 KB, 1638x1224) Image search: [Google]
niggasz.jpg
368 KB, 1638x1224
>mods of board post provocative post like this
>SJW gay-people-are-awesome redditors come out of hiding and spout reddit-tier opinions
>mods permaban ip addresses behind reddit-tier opinions

doesn't really seem to be happening in this thread but I bet it happens regularly
>>
File: happy meme man.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
happy meme man.png
5 KB, 645x773
>tfw chick-fil-a is finally coming to nevada
>>
>>27940606
If it did extremely well out in liberal California, it's bound to explode around your state too.
>>
>>27940418

Kids meals for your wife's kids
>>
>>27940558
They're praying for both of you to get AIDS, die young, and spend eternity roasting in hell. But that doesn't mean they can't be polite to your face, that's just common decency.
>>
>>27940558
I worked at chickfila and worked with four gay people. Two of them were very outgoing with their sexuality.

They'll stand up for christian values but on a personal level it is not a real concern.

Saying "the bible speaks against homosexuality and gay marriage." isn't the equivalent of hating gays. Clearly your experiences show that.
>>
They're finally building one in my town and its only 5 mins from my house, cant fucking wait!
>>
>>27940669
I think the guy who started the company announced his views on gay marriage (which has nothing to do with corporate policy).

Most people in the company probably don't really give a shit, certainly the burger flippers can't probably be bothered one way or another.
>>
>>27939855
>You can feed your whole family for less than $20 and it will be the best meal they eat all week.

You could make a lot of great dishes for $20 if mommy let you use the stove you fat tard.

>If you don't eat chick fil a twice a week (at minimum) you should kill yourself. Immediately.

Honestly if fast food is the best thing you eat all week than death would be a blessing my familamadingdong
>>
>>27940262
Nigger excuse me

I worked at one for two years, had vermin and bugs in it, grease got all over everything, breader station was a travesty.

2/10 made me reply
>>
Chik is good, but Zaxby's is better.
>>
>>27940828
Guess your operator was shit.

Ours was always perfect. Don't rant at me because your chickfila was shit-tier.
>>
>>27940588
>that image
How does this mess suck for atheists or vegans?

Gay rights has NOTHING to do with atheism.

As far as veganism, there's nothing specifically about the announcement that would cause a shift one way or another for the animal rights crusaders cause it has nothing to do with the food.

KatieMyLady just wants to feel like a martyr. I bet she wishes she was gay.

(also it doesn't even suck for gays I know a fruit loop who works at my local restaurant you can still get hired you'll still get treated with respect you'll still be served food and most people even at the top of the company probably don't really care that much about the founders views on gay marriage)
>>
>>27940855
He was. I'm still really bitter about my experience there
>>
I think Im gonna go tomorrow after I go to the gym.
Its literally right across the street.
>>
>they're are "people" who base their ideals on what a fried chicken restaurant does.
>>
>>27940860
They appropriate gay problems and make it their own issue, thus trivializing the struggles of gay people.
>>
as a canadian i unfortunately do not know this feel

burgerland has god tier fast food places. options so limited up here. getting tired of the usual after-midnight mcdonald's cuz nothing else is open.
>>
File: 1460610881575.png (347 KB, 628x719) Image search: [Google]
1460610881575.png
347 KB, 628x719
>spicy chicken deluxe
>waffle fries
>sweet tea
>polynesian sauce

Literally a meal made for a God

Damn it I want Chik Fil A and it's Sunday
>>
>>27940895
>80+ yo man expresses the law of his religion
>FUCKING DISGUSTING BIGOT JVISJQNWKFOFKSNW

it really isnt that big of a deal
>>
>>27940894
literally """""""people"""""""
>>
>>27940428
time to switch to the new browser Brendan Eich made, Brave https://www.brave.com/
>>
>>27940588
Its funny how this happened then all the normies went back to eating chik-fil-a

my college is literally like less than 5 minutes from one and I see a shit ton of people eating it on a daily basis.
>>
>>27939855
Them chips look so nice. Wish I could try that but I'm a britbong
>>
>>27939855
>tfw worked at a CFA

It was way worse than anyone expects
>>
>>27940975
>than anyone expects
nah, most people expect any minimum wage, food-service job to be shitty
>>
>>27940935
No, it really isn't. But you have to realise that these people think that undertaking someone else's problems somehow makes them better human beings. It doesn't.

My mom always said, "you shouldn't be trying to fix someone else's shit if you can't wipe your own ass". That statement applies to these people, but their rebuttal would be something along the lines of " let's get together and clean off each other's shit"
>>
>>27940487
I am >>27940975

and the girls may look like qt innocent christians but they are ALL coalburners.
>>
>>27940958
The waffle fries aren't really anything special.
>>
how is the low calorie lemonade? I dont drink sugary drinks but lemonade is my weakness
>>
>>27940950
My University literally had a Chik-fil-a in the school. Ate there every once in awhile, even after that happened. It always had plenty of customers.
>>
>>27939855
>posting this on a Sunday
>ctrl f zaxby: 1 result

oh good
>>
>>27941001
It's good. I get it every time I go and there has only been one time it wasn't good.
>>
>>27940999
>waffle fries aren't really anything special
Waffle fries are literally the best cut of fries.
>>
File: 1455601086266.jpg (145 KB, 838x638) Image search: [Google]
1455601086266.jpg
145 KB, 838x638
>mfw i'm a huge faggot who loves him some damn chick-fil-a
>>
>anti-LGBT sweet tea

sounds delicious 777
>>
I went there once to see if the meme was true, but it was nothing special. Something tells me everyone in this thread is a shill.
>>
>>27940997
Must be a demographic thing.

I worked with mostly mexican girls but seriously only went after white dudes. I lost my virginity with one after closing. It's cute when their parent's accent starts coming out while you pound them in the backseat of your civic.
>>
Why do we hate gay people again?
>>
>>27941044
*steals a bite from your spicy chicken sandwich*

:3
>>
File: pai_mei_raughing.jpg (35 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
pai_mei_raughing.jpg
35 KB, 500x357
>>27940950
>CFA Exec says he's personally against gay marriage
>libtards go apeshit
>governor of I think Alabama but I could be wrong declares the day of the protest "CFA Day"
>my store had more sales that day than any day in their history
>owner of the store goes and hangs out with protestors while the line of customers is out the door
>the owner of my store still laughs about it to this day
>>
>>27941073
The Bible told them it isn't okay.

But as long as the First Ammendment exists they can believe and say whatever they want.
>>
>>27939855
Chik has the GOAT management and customer care/service. Prove me wrong.

>protip: you can't.
>>
>>27941088
I mean 4chan, not the Chick-fil-a people.

I doubt the Bible is the reason here.
>>
>>27941104
My pleasure

original
>>
>>27941104
Depends on the store anon.

Corporate is pretty hands off as far as the running of the individual stores. Owners range from super strict to super chill.

I've known people who work at other stores who get high with the people who own them, meanwhile if you said a swear word at my store you got sent home
>>
>>27941073
Because they're different.
Why can't they just be normal and be attracted to the opposite sex?
>>
>>27939855
4chan is becoming a waste bin for hired shills and marketers. Kill me now pls.
>>
>>27941111
Probably has something to do with the nonstop gay threads on every single board multiple times a day when there is an entire board dedicated to gays already. It is annoying as fucking hell.
>>
>>27941111
Checked

It's probably because the alt-right movement is so strong right now. Better conservative and leftist tbhfam.
>>
>>27941136
I guess all my guys are chill as fuck. They will give me free stuff if they mess things up on my order.

>>27941130
Thank you based chicken man
>>
>>27939855
Overrated meme brand
SRSLY southerners have awful tastes sometimes and this is one of them sadly. Other fast food companies have much cheaper shit and have dollar menus with combos. Chick-fil-a would be a lot better if normies stopped eating there for every single meal.

I've known a lot of basic white people who eat there for everything on everyday. Fucking normies ruined it and raise prices.

Real Robots eat at Hardy's or Wendy's and take the $4 for 4.
p.s. the girls are too hot for me
>>
>>27941224
>I guess all my guys are chill as fuck. They will give me free stuff if they mess things up on my order.

I live in a city that's like 80% nigger. Gotta adjust the policies to be stricter because they always try to get free shit
>>
>>27940016
Mein nigger I get this everytime

Fucking perfection
>>
File: 1443020829406.jpg (47 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1443020829406.jpg
47 KB, 499x499
>chick-fil-a employee tells me to have a blessed day
>don't
>>
>>27941248
Makes sense. I live in a 50/50 White/Shitskin area
>>
>>27940873
I worked at CFA for a couple of years in high school

as far as fast food places go, it's pretty nice. the restaurant was always clean and the food was always good. also we would get a free meal every shift we worked
the management was always flexible with hours and treated the workers fairly (for the most part. one manager was a total bitch)
>>
>actually liking this flavorless garbage
Jesus Christ, I knew r9k was filled was whites, but since there's lots of ">tfw not white and therefore no gf threads" there's also lots of non-whites with shit tastes too.
>>
>>27941061
Pretty much a demographic thing.

How did the smell of pussy and sweat mix with peanut oil and floor degreaser?
>>
>>27941061
>Mexican girl who only goes after white guys
Not surprised, really.
Mestizas cannot get enough of white cock.
Must be in their genes to crave that European blood.
>>
>>27941144
Spotted the butthurt gayfag.
>>
>>27941271
You fiend.
Original comment.
>>
>>27941144
Do you really think someone would pay a shill to say their company hates trannies and gays?
>>
>>27941393
It wasn't too bad. You don't notice smells until you're done. The grease residue on our skin was kind of kinky. Like we were using oil or something.

It was hot when we cuddled up a little afterwards, my cum pooled on her stomach, greasy and sweaty. Smelled oddly nice.
>>
>>27939855
reminder that if you don't put chik-fil-a sauce on your spicy chicken sandwich you'll hang with the rest of the subhumans on the day of the rope
>>
>>27941561
>not putting mustard on it
>>
>>27941149
They've got /y/, /hm/ and /lgbt/ so why do they need this pathetic board for those of us unlucky enough to not be able to be free from the grasp of vagina jews?
>>
>>27941561
What's the point of the spicy chicken sandwich? It costs more. Why not just get the regular, then use the Texas Pete.
>>
>>27941880
It may just be me being an autist, but it doesn't really taste the same.
>>
>>27941436
Yeah. They don't want Jorge but they have to get a good Christian boy to please their parents. So they go for Cody who goes to first baptist.
>>
>>27941712
>They've got /y/, /hm/ and /lgbt/ so why do they need this pathetic board
That's like saying you have /h/, /s/, and /b/ so why do you need this pathetic board
those places are shit and /r9k/ is the natural home of KVs regardless of sexuality
>>
File: 1448916057452.jpg (618 KB, 1201x884) Image search: [Google]
1448916057452.jpg
618 KB, 1201x884
I worked at Chick-fil-A and it was fucking awful. Here are some fun things to look forward too while employed by them.

>High turnover rate ensures experienced employees are almost never in good stock
>Endless online training videos, some of which are over an hour long
>Shitty Christian favoritism ensures you'll always have the worst shifts unless you attend the same church as the owner.
>Juicing lemons with your bare hands because they ran out of gloves and lil Billy needs his sugary fruit pulp NOW
>Toiling in the back with no break on Chick-Fil-A day while retards dressed like cows gobble down greasy deep-fried chicken boobs
>Obnoxious daughter of the store owner who gets more hours than everyone else and does half the fucking work.
>Having to unload trucks at 5 AM while your history major supervisor blabs on about the importance of hard work
>Stupid high school brats who don't know how to navigate the kitchen spilling ice on the ground
>Cleaning up crap, boogers, and vomit from the playpen
>having fluids leak out of trash bags and onto your back while you drag heavy bags of soaked trash to the grimy compactor that you need to be 18 to operate.
>>
>>27942004
Continued...

>Having your schedule suddenly cut because you're hitting overtime hours and your good ol boy Christian boss wants to make sure you don't get overtime pay so his bottom line will be larger.
>Listen to your managers groan with disappointment because they can't schedule on days you've explicitly told them are off limits.
>Deal with overly cheerful blonde twinks from the front who've spent all day making pleasant chit-chat with grandma and giving free ice cream cones to kids.
>Cleaning mountains of dishes by hand with nothing but a tiny green sponge. Then drain the sink, wipe off all the lettuce, sanitize, refill, then scrub the bins filled with the crusty remains of what didn't become a fillet off the stainless steel pans.
>Do this twice a day.
>Have your forearm seared while working at the fry station because aforementioned high school brats try to squeeze by and the boiling oil splatters on your wrist.
>Have to go hide in your car while on break if you want to smoke, unless you're a manager, or a church goer, then you get to do it on the roof with the jackass running the kitchen.
>>
>>27942004
>>27942283
Sounded like your store sucked, or you're extremely cynical.

Most Chickfilas run far smoother than that.
>>
>>27942004
>Shitty Christian favoritism ensures you'll always have the worst shifts unless you attend the same church as the owner.
>not attending the same church as the owner
sounds like you dun goofed senpai
>>
The girl I'm seeing got me some at her campus dining hall thing

The sandwich itself wasn't really anything to write home about but the chik-fil-a sauce is pretty fucking bomb
>>
File: 1448578017907.jpg (29 KB, 320x299) Image search: [Google]
1448578017907.jpg
29 KB, 320x299
>>27942322
Oh I won't lie, my store sucked. If I remember correctly, it was run out of a converted building, so we didn't even have the proper space for the equipment.

>>27942374
Fuck that Baptist shit. I'm a proper Catholic full and through.
>>
>>27942430
My operator was super strict but stuck to the book and didn't accept bullshit of any kind.

He actually paid his kids at a lower wage than most employees.
>>
>>27942413
>tfw I know how to make an EXACT replica of the chik-fil-a sauce
>it is good on nearly anything I decide to dump it on

Holy shit its literal ambrosia
>>
>>27940894

>there are people that refuse to go to a chicken place because the owner doesnt likt LGBTWTFBBQ faggotry
>>
I go to Chik-Fil-A on a weekly basis. I can't help that their food is fucking delicious.

I always get the #2 combo.
>>
>grilled chicken nuggets with the buffalo and chick-fil-a sauce

hhhnnnnggggg

so fucking good, its too bad one 12 pack isn't enough to satisfy my cravings, I usually walk out of that place spending 17 bucks every time
>>
File: 1457049137655.jpg (66 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1457049137655.jpg
66 KB, 512x512
>>27942536
You too? I make a pretty mean replica of Red Robin's honey mustard myself. Once made a pretty fancy dinner for my family where I made a batch of both sauces. It was fucking heaven.
>>
>>27942536
Gibbe da recipe pls
>>
>>27940606
WHEN. PROVIDE PROOF OF YOUR CLAIMS.

I need an excuse not to leave Vegas.
>>
>>27939855
So you're anti gay but you're pro racial equality? Weird.
>>
>order my food
>"this ones on us today, you don't have to pay"

you think he rubbed his nuts on my chicken sandwich?
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 1200x675
>>27941543
>tfw no greased up cfa girl that will let you fuck her in your backseat

Seems nice desu
>>
>>27939999
Dr. Quads speaks the truth
>>27939855
Tbqh I like Chic-Fil-A in terms of what they stand for but I like Raising Cane's tendies way better
>>
>>27943151
yeah, my local chik-fil-a always struck me as a whites only establishment, idk what op is on about
>>
>>27939855
>my old high school had Chick-Fil-A catered daily to sell for breakfast
>there's an abnormally high gay/tranny population for some reason
>they try to protest against it
>the food is too good
>they cave in within a week and go back to eating chicken biscuits in shame
>>
>>27942536
>>27942824
it's literally just honey mustard blended with 2-3 other sauces they have
>>
>hates trannies and gays

They actually don't. The scandal was over just the one CEO who donated his money to an anti-gay marriage lobby (which is scummy in itself, fuck lobbyists, any lobbyist) and they publicly apologized for it.
>>
I've never been to one and I live in Minnesota
Are there any good ones around here?
>>
>>27944448
I think its literally honey mustard BBQ, even says on package I believe

Needless to say its fucking elder god-tier sauce
>>
>>27944661
>implying sriracha isn't the only elder god-tier sauce
>>
>>27939855
O-ver-at-ed! (clap clap clapclapclap)
>>
>>27939855

One day I'm going to visit the US, I shall stay there for a week, the only thing I'm going to do it run from one fastfood place to another and binge eat.
>>
>>27941244
Look at this poor fag bid your a bitter fat femanon
>>
>>27940834
>tfw used to live in based North Florida with Guthrie's, Zaxby's and Chik-Fil-As abound
>now live in desert Yankee shithole where I shit you not I've met people who didn't even know Chicken could be fried
I want to die
>>
File: 1453699212140.png (97 KB, 164x274) Image search: [Google]
1453699212140.png
97 KB, 164x274
>>27939855
I do.

>gay relative says to not get chik-fil-a because they hate gays
>mfw I keep getting chik-fil-a

Sorry fampuchi
>>
I'm too busy investing in Culvers. In&Out and Jack in the Box fags can go fuck themselves. Where my Midwest bros?
>>
>>27941073
because they keep shitting up /r9k/ further with their fetish
>>
>>27940128
There are some chic fil a around here that are all black but somehow they get them to behave just fine. Their management must be freaking miracle workers to get hood rats to act so respectfully and keep the place so clean.
>>
File: 3266677.png (46 KB, 420x204) Image search: [Google]
3266677.png
46 KB, 420x204
I appreciate CFA's political stances but this is still the best fast food place.
>>
>>27945598
Not all black people are hoodrat shitheads...
Many are, but not all of them.
>>
>>27939882
You do know they change their stance on LGBT issues right?
>>
>Not expensive

I actually ate a grilled chicken burger meal

It came out to about $9 and change, Kinda pricey and its ok its not even that great you dumb conservatards pretend to like it because the ceo said an anti lgbt comment once. Don lie
>>
Bojangles > Cuck fil A

Fite me
>>
>>27946119
iII fuck you
>>
Fuck you White Castle is so much better.
>>
>>27946216
>white castle
>literally dry and cold: the burger place

Please try again. Not only does chickfila out food white castle, it out memes white castle.
>>
>>27946205
Pls be grill
PLEASE
>>
>>27939999

"Chick-fil-A released a statement in July 2012 stating, "Going forward, our intent is to leave the policy debate over same-sex marriage to the government and political arena."[1] In March 2014, tax filings for 2012 showed the group stopped funding all but one organization which had been previously criticized.[2]"
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A_same-sex_marriage_controversy

So yeah, Chick Fil A never really "stood against gays" but rather, there chairman did. So really the company as a whole is neither liberal or republitard.
>>
>>27946306
Well the founder did. His children just aren't old so they understand it isn't worth the fight.
>>
>>27946299
lm a cat
>>
>>27946242
I have the right to an opinion faggot.
>>
File: image.png (581 KB, 615x602) Image search: [Google]
image.png
581 KB, 615x602
>>27946399
>makes a shitty incorrect post
>gets shat on for shitty incorrect post
>"b-but it's just m-m-my opinion!"

fuck off you little bitch
>>
I'm really getting tired of the product shills in this board, isn't that against the rules?
>>
>>27939855

I've never been there.

Out of the few places I've lived, there has not been a chic fil a nearby.
>>
File: 4810815.jpg (107 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
4810815.jpg
107 KB, 500x500
>>27946427
Kill yourself you stupid /r9k/ peace of shit you are worthless.
>>
>>27946479
I'm not even joking. Whitecastle is meme shit. If you want to make a post and can't handle that you're wrong then stop posting.
>>
>>27946494
Awwhhh poor baby cant handle opinions of others.
>>
>>27939855
nah

carls jr or inn in out
>>
>tfw no chik-fil-a on campus
>tfw have to go to Wendy's for my chicken sandwich fix
>>
>>27946527
he's handling you and your shit taste just fine, there's no need to pretend otherwise...unless you're buttmad
>>
I work at chick fil a. I shit you not my manager is gay. Greasy as fuck overpriced and overrated food. The grilled food sits under a heat lamp in a pile of its grease till its served. I dont know why anybody loves this shit. You can get better food for the same price without getting cancer and a fat ass
>>
>>27947121
LOL Nope hes got a huge problem & i am not mad at all LOL.
>>
>>27947187
fuck off back to /b/ with your boxxy and spiderman bullshit

also, white castle sucks ass unless I'm really craving it

love their chicken rings though
>>
>>27947356
Its Spodermen not Spider-Man LOL learn your memes also cool bro i respect your opinion see we all have different taste also Boxxy is a goddess & is forever our queen of the internet & our savior she deserves to pop up wherever & whenever she pleases.
>>
>>27939855
>literally the best fast food on the planet
>not chinese takeout
>>
>>27947513
>take out
>fast food

If it doesn't have a drive thru it doesn't count as fast food.
>>
CFA is god tier but I never go anymore after I figured out how to make it myself
>>
>>27947996
how do yo do it?
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.