[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's stopping you from having a qt black gf /r9k/? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1457295666076.jpg (123 KB, 792x933) Image search: [Google]
1457295666076.jpg
123 KB, 792x933
what's stopping you from having a qt black gf /r9k/?

I mean there are tons of lonely girls out there, it's not line you are going to breed or disappoint your parents any further...
>>
theres barely any black girls in New Zealand, theres maori girls but i dont wanna get beat up

and im talking real black as in the girl in OP's pic, I've seen like 5 black people in my entire life
>>
>>27939766
I have higher standards than a monkey named Uniqua who probably has aids and lives off of welfare
>>
>>27939866
where I used to live I had black girls hitting me left and right, so I thought to could do better...

Where I live now I get no attention, I wish I could of just dated one to get rid of my virginity, and maybe develop a taste for black ass.

have you tried dating sites? maybe import one from Zimbabwe or something.
>>
>>27939962
I don't want a black gf though so it doesn't matter
>>
Because I like my bike and want to keep it
>>
>>27939766
The stench
>>
Because black girls don't like me, just like any other girl.
>>
>>27939766
Nice dubs.

I don't go out of my way to talk to women.
>>
>>27939766
Nothing.
In fact, I think I'm developing a thing for this one girl.
>not niggerish at all
>skinny
>no fat ass or giant tits
>perfect teeth
>big eyes
>nose isn't flat or fat
>pretty much a white at 3.14 except a caramel color.
She's also pure as far as I know. Dated one guy, who she found out was gay, so I doubt they did the do.
>>
>>27940361
but do you think she is wife material? Or just a fling to add to your bucket list.
>>
File: acidfuzz.gif (988 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
acidfuzz.gif
988 KB, 500x280
STOP WITH THIS BLACK QT SHIT
THE CONS GREATLY OUTWEIGH THE PROS
MOST ARE SHIT AND EVEN THE ONES THAT LOOK GOOD HAVE SHIT PERSONALITIES
JUST BECAUSE YOU PAINT SHIT GOLD DOESNT MEAN IT IS
pls stop making me respond to this fucking bait ill probably kill myself.
>>
>>27940427
Nigger, does it look like I have a choice in who I will choose?

Though she does call black guys niggers and despises dreads.
Solid yes on wife material. Dont care if I'm a race traitor, since she'd be just as guilty.
>>
I have one but she's a normie.
>>
>>27940536
>nig betas still think black chicks act the same around white guys as they do around them
maybe they treat you dindus like shit, but black girls have always been extremely kind and feminine to me. they're pretty top tier gf material for sure.
>>
File: u6y4w0o.jpg (53 KB, 440x398) Image search: [Google]
u6y4w0o.jpg
53 KB, 440x398
>>27940536
the angle this man pointed his handgun would evacuate his frontal lobe and there's a chance he would survive. Aim towards the Brain stem, also I don't advocate suicide by gun, it only gives gun grabbers more leverage as suicides are lumped in with homicides. Just get fucking drunk and put an exit bag over yourself.
>>
>>27939766
Because black women are ugly. White guys who can't get white women go for Asian women because they are qt and love white men. It doesn't matter if black women like white guys because they are all smelly angry gorillas.
>>
>>27939766

theres 2 black people total in my country
>>
>>27940640
>has gf
>says shes the normie

fuckin normie
>>
Same thing that's stopping me from having any qt gf
>>
>>27940536
There used to be no black people where I live, but a few have started to come down. I'll see one every few weeks.
I met the cutest petite black doctor. Truly top tier and out of my league.
Luckily I got to meet the exception to the rule if I'm to trust the nigger haters on this board.
>>
Mostly the smell.
>>
>>27939766
>whats stopping you
Huh, I never thought of that.
Gosh, if I had to chance a guess or two, it's probably either my autism or apathy.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.